Was this kino or interracial propaganda?

Was this kino or interracial propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we only care about interracial propaganda if there are white women involved

but there is though

>please have my daughter jamal youre so cool

it was an ordinary movie

kino

what the fuck is interracial propaganda?

Why hasn't anyone made a film about a white person that runs out of gas in a black neighborhood who then has to make his way on foot at night back to civilization.

das rayciss

whyte people be so crazy lmao scared of dem crackas

It would be boring. A few friendly locals would either help him re-fuel his car, or give him a ride wherever he needs to go.

Literal 10/10

YES

>interracial propaganda

Only a retard would think this after actually seeing the movie

BOTH

>interracial propaganda

Are you an idiot? seriously what kind of loser thinks this way?

>reddit spacing
>reddit opinions

Yeah, no it shills being a nigga and white woman wanting nigga dick to the limit. You should watch it before posting.

My girlfriend is black and we've been happily together for over 2 years. This "interracial propoganda" shit is either a pathetic attempt at memes or massive signs of insecurity.

>My girlfriend is black
t. nigga trying to hide his skin color on an anonymous chinese cartoon forum

now this made me think

modern american media

woke af 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0

>My girlfriend is black
Have you tried turning her off and on again?

They only choose blacks because they're in vogue for their group at the time. The fad would fade and they'll go choose another group for it. Did you even watch the movie?

Actually no, they choose blacks because they have better bodies in-universe. That's why the father talks about his father losing to a nigga and shit. And the girlfriend has a nigga fetish. Maybe you should watch the movie.

Actually, you both might be right. When asked "Why Blacks" they don't give a concrete answer, just a bunch of maybes. They don't know.

both

Is my wife and her boyfriend propaganda too?

yeah, right before they go to church because dey gud bois

as long as there is love between two human beings, what the fuck should race care about it?
these little cringie try hard hitler wannabes are starting to bother me way too much

>AS LONG AS IT DOESNT HURT ANYBODY, EVERYTHING GOES

behold, the biggest fucking retard of ideologies