Why do europeans hate us

Why do europeans hate us

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosperity_theology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>europeans

more like everyone, including Inuit and native Americans

They can't hate shit now, those who survived are now alcoholics and/or obese, that's called progressivism

>native americans
>hating anything other than mexicans in their gambling halls.

Because you're a worldpower and your shitty "culture" is infecting us all like a disease

Death to ameriKKKa

I only hate rednecks. New York, Washington, Oregon... really nice places.

Europeans are shitbags, who cares?
We still love you

I have nothing against american government, I only hate american people

I don't, usually.

but I think it's either jealousy or being pissed off because of your arrogance and ignorance.
depends on the person

This
Orcs and goblins are eternal allies

This. Neighbour town has a strip mall and kids are cooking meth. Your culture is trash!

amerimutts
americlaps
ameriswipes
amerisharts
amerishots
ameritips
amerifats

what else?

mutuality

what shall I be jealous of?

it is because you are the closest to us, yet very different.

German is the base ethnicity of white Americans, so sometimes you appear very close to us. then yo do this weired shit, and I think, maybe we are not that close after all.

tell us more, leaf

I'm genuinely interested about this stuff

Midwesterners are legit the kindest people I've ever met. Texans are either very nice or very racist. Floridians are nice but degenerate except the hispanics who are surprisingly conservative. Hispanics from the texan border are a mixed bag of mental illness and strange obsessions. Northerners act judgmental but are somewhat kind when they get to know you. City folk from the east coast all seem to have some sort of psychotic illness and are very loud while city folk from the west coast don't understand the concept of personal space and are just as degenerate as the aforementioned floridians. People from the U.K are the worst, shitty awkward human beings.

I'm an interpreter and spend most of my workday following americans around and making sure they don't get themselves killed and can read menus.

Third world shitholes hate North Americans for some weird reason.

This

These.

Amerimals

Amerikikes

I dislike a lot of things about USA, but after all being under a heavy american influence is almost certainly better than being under a German Reich, a Soviet Union or in an Islamic Caliphate.

more like the contrary
ever since i'm here you burgers keep talking down to us "europeans" and the rest of the world because your country is richer so you think you're better as individual as well

That's Protestant morality for you
>you are poor? lol it's because God hates you and you are shit

Just those of you who tries to mess with something here. Americans think they have some special knowledge for some reason. Probably remnants of agressive european Christianity. Now you want to force some shitty ideas on anyone. Well, not you exactly but a pert of your society and worst of all your government supports it.

Its true though. In our country if you're smart you will probably get wealthy. Winning is everything.

they envy you
their micro """countries""" are nothing compared to yours
they will become a muslim shithole like iraq within the few next decades
meanwhile trump has banned muslims from entering the US.
USA is the greatest country this earth has ever seen, and they know it.

Fuck off shitbrain. I'm only looking for first worlder opinion

Not OP, but the whole "smug & paternalistic American" thing isn't meant in bad spirit, we're just unintentional assholes about it.

>Winning is everything
Good job at pointing out why your culture is loathed

The Internet runs on hate

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

>Why do europeans hate us

It's not hate and will never be. It's banter between brothers

Nice american child

Trump

>that comment
Russians are known for pedophilia after all

>a handful of autistic people on Sup Forums hates America

I don't hate you.-

?
I thought it were americans with their rich religious traditions of molesting children

I didn't mean to trigger you.

To be fair OP, I can see why shitskins from all over the world lash out at us online. The very small amount of time that we dedicate to engaging the rest of the world, we bash, demean, harass and otherwise annoy others and treat them degradingly. (Literally look at how many Americans speak about Africans, most of Europe, South Americans and Asians). We basically have this attitude that anyone outside of the English speaking world is a subhuman.

Other than that, we spend most of our time being smugly self-isolated from everyone else and some take offense to that.

Amerilards

I don't

>I thought it were

Don't they teach English in the third world?

supporting muslims enough for you?

This
Death to America

Bellicism with an absurdly high amount of horrors.
Awful judiciary system.
No respect for human life, where you unironically think a poor deserve to die if he can't pay his healthcare.
Terrible food based on ractopamine, chlorinated chicken and HFCS.
Mutilating your babies for profit.
Trigger happy cops going unpunished.

Literally no other civilised country does more than 1 of those and the majority does none.

I don't hate Americans. I hate Germ*ns and Fr*nch more than Americans.

Canada is still superior over America. Canada > America

>t. Aboubakar Youssour N'Dior Mamadou Diep

I appreciate the sentiment, but statistically it's non Americans who are more likely to be atheists. For all their faults, at least they're still devout.

>For all their faults, at least they're still devout.

That is their fault you retarded sheep fucker. Go get your country put on a map before preaching to us about how Israel deserves to be on one, cunt.

Something about the entire American worldview just rubs me the wrong way.
It doesn't help that there's more intelligence in any random European classroom than in the whole of the States put together.

American religiosity is a joke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosperity_theology

Which part of Europe though? The genuinely nice parts or the unironically third world shitholes?

Oh if it isn't the rabid Australian keyboard warrior who pops up whenever religion is ever mentioned. Seems like I struck a nerve :^(

The prosperity gospel is garbage true, but I don't think the majority of Americans adhere to it.

They also got scores of televangelist, creationists and all sort of fucked up sects and cults

Sure, but I still think it's a case of the minority of crazies shouting the loudest. I went to a church in California and it wasn't any different from here. Certainly no creationism or "get rich quick with Jesus" schemes.

It's not a matter of political ideology, both American conservatives and American liberals are obnoxious, deluded and annoying as fuck.

Shut the fuck up, larper. No one cares what you think, go roleplay a quaker elsewhere.

So basically all Americans are obnoxious deluded and annoying as fuck. I think we already knew that.

How am I Larping If I'm stating what I believe? I'm just like you, except not scouring this board constantly and attacking people for what they believe.

You really should re-examine yourself since you seemingly can't let any mention of Christianity go by without angrily scribbling something in response.

You're larping because you don't know anything about christianity, like an American.

>He doesn't love God, his son Jesus, and Her Majesty the Queen

Disgusting

No. I like Americans and can't understand why they want to just fuck their shit up with leaders like Trump, Bush, Moore etc.

Moore?

pretty much

american presidents are just figureheads, their foreign policy stays the same whoever the president

you actually think al gore wouldn't start the iraq war ?

i think he's talking about roy moore, a pedophile from alabama who's about to get elected to the senate

People hate America because it's an easy target. It's a huge country and everyone watches American TV shows, listens to American music and witnesses important American events reported the world over. There's a lot shit that China does that goes unnoticed, and it does because who the fuck even pays any attention to them. They're literally killing the environment with pollution and overpopulation and nobody cares because "muricans r fat lol"

People use the ills of American culture as a scapegoat.

>Kissing Amerigringo ass

You Eurogringos are pathetic. Grow a spine for fucks sake and stop worhipping mutts.

You'll find "mutts" in any white country, because of sustained immigration over a long period. There are plenty of white people in America, some of whom are proud of their European heritage and pay homage to it whenever possible. Why would Europeans then go and shit all over them for that?

/thread

I see, thank you

That is not why people pick on America at all. It's mostly because they come across as wasted potential. All those people, all that wealth, all those resources, all those opportunities, enormous huge country, and it is all going down the drain as they proudly try to seperate themselves farther from the rest of the civilised world.
At this point they look more like a trashy guy that won a huge lottery and moved to a nice neighborhood. No matter how much money he has he just doesn't belong and will always stand out in a bad way.

I'm not even American. I'm just trying to figure out why you're busy filling your stomach with Amerijizz in this thread. You're a bit of an ass kisser is all im saying here.

>derogatory terms for white Americans
>lives in a white country
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY

Pretty pathetic to criticise someone not speaking a foreign language perfectly. I'd like to see your attempt at Russian.

It's almost like they're proud of their ignorance. (The average 'Merican, I mean.)

Literally everyone hates you, you stupid "white" Amerinigger. Your "people" are fat. Your women are ugly. Everyone is loud and stupid and annoying, the average American abroad is like an autistic child. Nobody has tact. Nobody has any respect for others. Your countrys "culture" is a disease that infects every other country on the planet like a fucking parasite, forcing impressionable people into acting like subhuman apes like you fatasses are. Your movies, art, TV, music... all lowest person trash. You have no respect for beauty, no respect for history, no respect for anything other than sin and vanity. Even your "great American classics" like Moby Dick are mindless garbage. You are all self obsessed, you think we care that your Grandfather was a Somalian slave and your Grandmother was an Irish one?! And your history is a joke, you got liberated by France but pretend you saved yourself from the tyranny of paying for junk food.

Your military is a joke. You worship them like they are heroes, but they are just a bunch of monkeys in uniforms. You sold arms to both sides in every major war, then pick the winning side at the end and pretend that you were in anyway important. But we all know your military is full of fat, stupid people because you can't beat a bunch of farmers with old guns in a jungle or a bunch of Muslims in the desert. But everyone acts like you are in anyway important, it's disgusting. Just like you.

When America inevitably collapses under its own weight, everyone on Earth will work together for once to shoot every refugee that tries to flee. And it will be great, we will have a new holiday to celebrate every year where we beat up fat puppets with sticks and eat vegetables and drink clean water.

>b-but gypsy, this is an American website
You have nothing to do with the invention of the internet. All you have to do with it is ruining it for everyone else. Good thing an Indian is kicking you all out.

>Pretty pathetic to criticise someone not speaking a foreign language perfectly. I'd like to see your attempt at Russian.
>criticise

The way I see it there are a few different reasons why America is crumbling. One the country is only 56% white. Second is that greed has crippled the economy by eliminating and outsourcing jobs, which helped to make the country so successful in the first place. Third is that western civilisation is coming to an end, in the same way ancient Rome did. Society is becoming more degenerate as people stop breeding, women become more aggressive and men become weak and feminine.

I know a lot of Americans and they're great people. I'll defend them whenever I want and I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks.

Sorry, I don't speak Ebonics.

You have overdosed on redpills user

America's problem's can all be traced back to partisan politics.
As an aside, how do you explain a country like Canada, where the most multiracial provinces are the wealthiest and the entirely white provinces are the poorest?

You have a lot of Indian and Chinese migrants in those multiracial areas, so that probably explains it, along with those areas probably being more densely populated.

Have you seen the garbage media the US exports? Whatever niche thing you like isn't what's getting sent abroad, it's stoner comedies, romantic comedies, generic family friendly dramas, capeshit, etc. And the music sent is mumble rap. I'd hate America too, if that was all I knew about it.

Irrelevant. Question is, do other countries really care this much about what happens here? We don't even reciprocate this same level of concern for foreign countries.

Our political drama is the center of the world. Trump bullshit was playing fucking everywhere, I have Steam friends from Ukraine, Russia, Singapore, Peru, Japan, and other places and they all say that US politics dominate TV. It probably looks like a bad sitcom, and helps them forget what faults lie in their local politics.

they hate us because they anus

The content of this post is unavailable for standard customers in: United States

Please upgrade your internet subscription to the Comcast Deluxe Package to load this content.r

what kind of fag doesn't like Moby Dick?

I just get the feeling that the worst posters of this site are mostly Americans. sure, the leafs and the Aussies shitpost loudly, but the kind of low quality posting I´' m talking about is just plain ignorance and stupidity ,coupled with taking every bait you could possibly imagine
you just kind of know that if every american left the site, more bad than good would come from it. I know that some of you guys are alright, but fucking hell
taking into account that people are actually falling for the anti NN meme we might see a future with less americans, and then I will be proved right or wrong

*why do humans hate us

H*mans are subhuman monsters that lost to Sauron

s-shut up, we won in the end orc

I like Americans