How can one man be such a wet lettuce? He seems like the kind of guy that cries and apologizes after sex

How can one man be such a wet lettuce? He seems like the kind of guy that cries and apologizes after sex

He just believes that gender and race is a social construct.

>just think about america now if black people had never been here
>I'm not sure I'd want to live here
What did he mean by this?

He enjoys soul food

He started off quite good when he was talking about Portland and boxing. Then he became unbearable. I also got quite uncomfortable watching him squirmishly defend his ridiculous views

Its really telling how he says "MLK wanted to get rid of all the things WE love about blacks," like he doesn't care that its in the best interests of black people to value self improvement and act more like whites, he prefers them to be an ignorant underclass because they entertain him.

Also he says that there aren't enough black people in Portland like there's some conspiracy to keep minorities out of the city.

The guy exemplifies everything that's wrong with the sheltered liberal intellectuals of today.

hello who is this place gimme the sauce boss

>Lack of diversity bothers me about Portland

>Race is a social construct there's no difference between someone in the Congo and someone in China

>I'm a feminist
>gender is a social construct

I bet he thought Joe was a neanderthal

seriously though, what's with Joe Rogan having all these cuck guests on? He needs to have Joey Diaz or Gavin Mcinnes back on just to balance things out.

He's basically a real-life version of the white people in Get Out.

>no bulls to inseminate white pussy
Fuck that I'd move to Africa and live in a shed as soon as I turned 18.

Kek

what? He usually has tons of meme-righters on so these are the guests to balance those cucks

>Gavin Mcinnes
that guy literally has videos of himself drinking his own piss

you alt-right faggots are the quite literally a political movement of degenerate untermensch losers who project all of your failings onto others. fuck off cuck

Mmmm, I bet they like cum too

hey man he's not perfect but I'd much rather be around Gavin than Rustled Jimmies PhD, professional bull prepper.

This guy is cognitive dissonence reinessence. 200 years ago he'd be investing in the Pony Express

>Gavin Mcinnes
lol

and how is he wrong?

>"Portland's biggest problem, and it's a huge issue, is the lack of diversity. It's all white people"

This is such retarded fucking thinking. "Dude, we need less white people in our city lmao". Maybe the nonwhites don't feel like living there. Why do you NEED nonwhite people to live around you? This is some of that sjw underhanded racism in the form of patronizing and sense of moral superiority.

Gender is a way to shape humans into organized family units of efficacy. Humans live much longer and cheaper in pairs

Race is the phenomena of broad inbreeding which has been heavily geographically deterministic. Geneticists calculate a much higher variability had we not incidentally began crossing paths on a macro familial tree level.. and no mixing with opposite ends of race spectrum isn't the wand wave to the a thesis of this

And fuck you for demonizing words like catagory, Thad is the absolute height of this Obamaite madness of this shrewd virtue shroud tactic only used to his own convenience.

Are these men?