He's *heugh* BANKRUPT

He's *heugh* BANKRUPT.

His stocks took a little "tumble" off the cliff

Tax posting is the most unappreciated meme of 2017

>they have a cave toll

Agreed

WE DONT HAVE THE FUNDS

How could he know what stocks are?

The forest of fangorn lies on our doorstep.
TAX THEM!
TAX THEM ALL!

A tax collector is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.

Yes, but what about second mortgage?

ghosts pay debst

What about their deductibles? They don't need those.

BREAK THE CONTRACTS
RELEASE OUR INVESTMENT

THEY ARE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT!!

I thought this died already

GIVE ME YOUR TOTAL NET WORTH

>In the place of tax brackets you would have a flat tax! Not progressive but regressive and simple as the tithe! Treacherous as a sales tax! Stronger than the Internal Revenue Service! All shall love me and despair!

Does anyone have the one with Gandalf talking to Pippin about dying?

T'was a fucking belter

These threads are fucking terrible and stink of Reddit.

Head status: Hot

Keked outloud

Tell me where is Gandalf for I much desire to audit him

Get this tax dodger outta here!

fucking hell

SaruMAN?

More like SaruCOMRADE

Glorious

TAX, NICE AND UNPAID

SOOO
I HEAR DRUMPF WANTS LOWER TAXES
WHAT A DEVIL, WHAT A CRIMINAL

Fuckin lol

>pro-pert-ies! buy 'em, sell 'em, rent them at the market price

stupid fat landlord! you'll ruins the market!
gives it to us state-owned and subsidised.

>youre hopeless

This is some of the freshest memeing I've seen on Sup Forums in a long time.

I wish the extended BDs didn't have that stupid fucking tint.

Theoden King files alone

nice

Build me a portfolio worthy of Mordor

Kekeroonie

I am no dependant!

We ain't had nothing but lousy returns for

three

stinking

quarters

reddit wishes they could meme like this

>Shadowtax. Tis the lord of all bankers......and has been my consultant through many audits....

this is honestly the worst forced meme in a while. the fact that it died in a week apparently wasn't enough of a hint. that's autism I guess

>the records, which at first were clear and ordered, now begin to fade; a secret that now only an audit can tell

>Better shitpost in my supposed least favorite kind of thread, now should I call them autists or cucks?

I dont get this joke

If I take one more step, I am no longer covered by my health insurance for injuries that may occur as a result of workplace accidents, housefires, or car crashes.

TAXHEAD
A
X
H
E
A
D

George R.R. Martin made a comment that had he written lotr he would have included more specifics about administration and governance specifically asking what Aragorn's tax policy would have been.

Is this an extension of the aragorns tax policy thing, or something separate?

What

AND MY TAX!

It's an extension on your mortgage

That fat fuck is just jealous he won't achieve what Tolkien did.

George R.R. Martin would have killed off all the characters before the ring wen to mount doom. Then he would have written 7 books with the same shit happening over and over again.

Taxpayers of Gondor! Of Rohan! Remunerators! I see in your hands the same money that they would collect from me!

A day may come when the business sense of men fails, when we forsake our conglomerates, and break all bonds of conjunction, but it is not this quarter!

An hour of loan sharks and IRS door knockers when the entrepreneurship of businessmen and stocks comes crashing down, but it is not this quarter! This day we expand!

By all of your holdings in your accounts, I bid you, transact entrepreneurs of the West!

>File you fools!

I like the version where he has the Greek flag emblazoned on his chest and he says:

>Well we've had one yes, what about second bailout?

gud1

have a (you) on the house senpai

Briefly.

Looks like Taxposting's back on the menu boys.

Arise! Arise, Bankers of Theoden! Stocks shall be shaken, contracts shall be splintered! A crash day... a red day... ere the stock rises! Bid now!... Bid now!... Bid! Bid to ruin and the market's ending! Death! Death! Death! Death! DEATH! Death! Forth, Eorlingas!

And by the 5 book most, if not all, of the original fellowship Die Being replaced by boring characters that you meet 3 books in.

File you fool!

HIVEMIND.

And you are already running out of materiel for this shitty meme

I just find it funny that in a world of dragons, sword fights, and magic the struggle everyone is more concerned about is paying taxes.

>no funds allowed

debtmeme

Taxes fund the effort against Sauron you dumb dumb.

>Dwarf stocks, Elf bonds ,mutual funds of the downfallen West, and financial planner from the little rat-land of the Shire - nay; do not start! We know it well - here are the marks of Tax evasion

heh

Fucking top-tier m8.

>No, but the balance sheet doesn't smell so foul down there. If in doubt, Meriadoc, always follow sound financial valuation!

kek simple but effective

Let them come! There is one Dwarf yet in Moria who still has unused nonrefundable tax credits!

Why I should I laugh at this? Did JRR Tolkien get audited recently or something?

>missed it first time
>missed it second time
>hit me third time

I can't carry it for you Frodo

But i can claim you as a dependent

hes been dead for almost 50 years m8

>ctrl+f "meat"
>Phrase not found
Wow.

But that doesn't mean he's still alive

>serves him papers

GRR Martin of GoT fame slammed Tolkien's works as childish because Aragorn didn't have a detailed tax plan.

Seriously.

wew

Picking at dead bodies

>What about second bailout?

>I didn't think it would end this way.
>End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Taxation is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
>What? Gandalf? See what?
>Paved roads, and beyond, a far maintained infrastructure under a swift bureaucracy.
>Well, that isn't so bad.
>No. No, it isn't.

>tfw LotR is an elaborate refutation of libertarianism

Why is this such a meme? ASOIAF is no literary acheivement but he was just using an example to demonstrate his vision for the series. Poe's Law etc. But people can't be this stupid.

underrated

>I need to check stocks how often?

That's a theatrical scene retard

>Against the power of the IRS there can be no victory. We must file jointly with him, Gandalf. We must file with Sauron. It would be wise, my friend

i forgot daisey ridley was in this movie

Of course most of us understand what he meant. It's a funny joke in its own right, the idea of Tolkien's writing applied to the minutia of taxation.

No he would have killed off all the main characters before they got to Bree

and Tom Bombadil would be some sort of rapist pedophile

They're taking the Hobbits to IRSengard!

>So much debt
>What can men do against such reckless interest rates?

Lmao

Theoden: Why should I welcome you, Gandalf Taxcrow?
Wormtongue: A just question, my liege. Late is the hour in which this auditor chooses to appear. "Taxspell" I name him. Ill news is an ill guest.

not bad