Tfw your cucked leftist mom is liveblogging the RNC

>tfw your cucked leftist mom is liveblogging the RNC

She'll probably forget to show up on election day

we do mail-in ballots.
She's starting to sniff out my conservatism, so I'll just take mine to the courthouse instead of entrusting her with it.

>white America housewife who probably has a meaningless job and husband takes care of everything, has no hardships to deal with is a turbo liberal
Color me shocked

Fucking women's suffrage was a catastrophe

is your mom's boyfriend doing ok?

wtf people like this exist

sorry bro but your dad is a serious pussywhipped wimp

she's a fine artiste- dad does all the legwork, basically made her studio, builds her painting frames, etc. etc.
She makes dinner once a week and sorely complains.

Why do Democrats always resort to name calling/harrassment when something is brought up that doesn't support their agenda?

good idea. but what about hers. you should try to destroy hers. say you will mail it for her. then burn it. these are the final days user, we must be strong of will and fight the leftist filth no matter who it is, even mom.

I'm not going to fuck with her ballot, she's got as much of a right to throw it away as any old moron.
I think if Hillary wins, it may not be too terrible because it will almost assuredly lead to a dissolution of the union.
it's a pale second choice to Trump, but it's viable.

your mom's an utter cunt

> muh muh higher IQ at DNC
oh lawd....

the house is blasting the RNC at full volume out of her studio, a basement television set, and a radio.
She's fifty, dad's sixty, neither of them hear very well.

Lol you've been taking this board seriously, any type of logical thought concerning politics has you falling back on the exaggerated remarks you saw here.

You took the bait in the worst way, you're holding onto the fishing reel believing it's legit.

That one comment in the pic triggers the fuck out of me. America being engulfed in chaos is a fantasy. Fucking really nigger? So muslims shooting up Christmas parties, gaybars, military bases etc niggers attacking cops is pseudo military ambushes, niggers killing each other by the dozens in chicago to celebrate independence day, BLM blocking freeways and rioting with near zero resistance, Illegals being here, leftists shutting down free speech, anti fa and commies out in the open etc and so on but everything is perfectly ok here right? How fucking blind do you have to be to see we need some fucking strong leadership in this country so we can get back on track?

The leaders of this country are not who you think they are. They aren’t reptilians, no, they are something much more sinister. Ever since we first achieved prosperity, aliens have wanted to leech off our hard work and steal the very essence of American greatness. They have been flooding our borders, taking over our jobs, stealing our welfare, and cucking us. One of these groups of aliens are testudinata-like in demeanor, and have been infiltrating the highest ranks of government with great fervor. It has come to my attention that last year, they even attempt to go after the seat of the presidency of the united states of America. Mitch “Tortoise” McConnell is their leader, their party man, completely undocumented, living off of America tax dollars. As his backup plan, and his bid to increase his race’s power he mated with Elizabeth “Turtled” Warren and produce a hybrid. If you look closely, the signs are unmissable. That disgusting hybrid is what went after our great president’s chair. They are also no longer alone, for they have united with Mexican illegals through an unholy marriage of their hybrid. Their goal is simple: give this country to the illegals, and there is nobody in the media talking about this. We need to rally, we need to fight back.

>Goldberg
oh god it's like poetry

i watched the entire thing with my mom. Like a true American, she clapped for Donald Trump on television.

I couldn't imagine a worst fate for a boy than having an actively leftist mother.

Why does your mom have nazis as her wall picture?

>tfw mom's transkike and had us celebrate Hanukkah as kids despite us all being blonde haired and blue eyed Scandanavians

more leftist shit, it's one dude not heiling.
Please don't doxx my mom.

Brown shirts? Tell her that it is the fucking anti-trump protesters who have been causing the vast majority of the violence, just like the actual Sturmabteilung Brown Shirts did under Hitler. You can tell her that I've also seen it with my own eyes.

wtf how could you find her profile just from those pics alone?

Lel I won't, but that jew is funny. He had someone draw him in knight's armor? What a faggot

I'm the NSA my nig, I enjoy bantz too

Democrats - the party of fear, hysteria and hyperbole.

Because they don't know how to actually defend their positions. They've never had to do it.

Check it, he's not just a Jew- he's dating my Algerian cousin. It's like a progressive fairy tale.

Transkike, kek. I was raised messianic jew. DNA tested 63% British, 15% Irish, 11% Eastern European, rest is Scandinavian and German. my mom wanted to think we were part Jew so bad. I lit menorahs and spun dreidels til I was 7 for nothing.

Where you from OP?

Colorado, soon to be the "mid coast" if soaring housing prices and obnoxious Californian transplants suggest anything.

can you post pics of your moms feet?

Fuck I know those people

I know the Jew really well in fact. Keks blessings be praised.

>censoring public posts

i'm gonna fuck your mom

well, they're prominent enough- it's lucky they were able to finagle his familial wealth and their degrees into a semi-lucrative gig.

But yeah your mom is a p dumb cunt and so is Linda. Especially Linda. Literally a cancer upon this earth.

there are hundreds of thousands of identical women.
I don't get it

this

why do i sense that OP's mom is unusually hot?

POST'EM SON

She's not. But she's a pretty good artist.

Sending ur mom a dick pic now.

she's pretty weird

no offense OP but eww

dropped

Your mom is literally a dumb cunt who can't even write in complete sentences. She's pathetic to be on such a high horse when the bitch can't even express her thoughts.

this is her and husband (she didn't take his last name? cuck)

oops

Awwwwwww where'd ya go op?!

Say you will take her vote too and just throw it out

>(((Hoffman)))

I guess you fucked me over, thanks.
I just thought pol might enjoy a thread about lib relatives.

>Delet this delet everything they got the dox!

I sent my dick pic, send em to her fags

People scared of trump being the new hitler are the kinds of crazy gf that gets mad at you when you cheat, in her dreams

Your only hope is to create a fake persona that is "harassing you" and threatening to dox your mom in retaliation.

Found OP

kikebook/james.hoffman.714

YOU'RE IN TROUBLE NOW NIGGER

Don't worry bro I'm awash in the sea of cucks here too. Careful with posting fb stuff.

No offense user, but your Mom is a cunt.

Father's wife's husband*

(((HOFFMANN)))

OP I have some bad news for you

>Colorado
Hey user, you might not want to check your moms break lines tomorrow

lol the first thing i did was filter her friends list for 'hoffman' but i just couldn't do it to the guy

HAHAHA JAMES YOU ALREADY GOT IN TROUBLE WITH COMPUTERS DELETE THIS THREAD AND BE NICE TO YOUR MOM

I often wonder if the NSA, CIA, FBI guys who get tasked with monitoring Sup Forums have fun.

TSSSSSS THIS CHICK IS FAWKIN HUHLARRYUS!

HUR JOKES ARE LIKE NUCLEUS BOMBS OR SOMETHIN'

>Why do Democrats always resort to name calling/harrassment when something is brought up that doesn't support their agenda?
Implying non-Democrats are any different.

And that is why I don't get onto facefuck, and if I did, I sure as shit wouldn't post anything tied to my account in any way here.

Your mom looks unstable. She was probably a solid 7/10 in her twenties but then got knocked up and had to settle down but never gave up her "party girl" attitude. Now shes reaching menopause and is slowing realizing she isn't the spring chicken she once was and spends her time on kikebook fighting with random strangers over issues she has no idea about. She has probably caused a few awkward and uncomfortable family Thanksgiving or Christmas dinners because of some drama in her life and had one too many glasses of wine and went on about her unfulfilled dreams and desires.

How close am I user?

assure her that actual nazis do not like trump because he isn't strong enough.

he is far too tolerant of degeneracy and will probably not deport all of the mudbloods and kikes before building the wall.

James you should listen to this guy get off of zuckbook

look at her photos. it's just hundreds of weird ass paintings. they're not bad, but ops mom might be a serial killer

ff the moms posts are set to public you can search the exact words she typed and it will bring her comment up

The guys who claim to be FBI on here say that they do. Imagine explaining spurdo to your 55 year old boss. Fugggggg :DDDDDD

Gonna do you a favor and Sage this thread
Cause you gonna get spammed by anons cause your moms facebook is easy as fuck to access
hope in exchange you dont make pay your stupid wall gringo

My hardcore loyal democrat robot mom got ill while listening to Trump's speech over dinner.

>Fucking women's suffrage was a catastrophe
Letting them have driver's licenses was a disaster

They're actually really fucking impressive in person, esp her figures. Like she's no hack. Dumb lib but good painter.

Bump because fuck you and fuck OP's mom

>your mom gets spammed because you were playing around on edgy Sup Forums meme board as a pathetic act of rebellion
nice one kiddo

The only problem is that I can't get on and tell James's mom that the anti-Trump protesters are literally the ones who are acting like the SA Brownshirts. I've watched them gang up on Trump supporters and start wailing on them in person. That's right out of the brownshirt's playbook. Beat your political opponent's ass when he's outnumbered.

>yfw newfags still NEVER LEARN
>yfw they are people who think Sup Forums is a personal army

Post yfw op got reverse personal armied

>She's starting to sniff out my conservatism, so I'll just take mine to the courthouse instead of entrusting her with it.
jesus christ please an hero if you have to keep your views hidden from your mother but you're supposed to be old enough to vote and a man

the fuck kinda last name is Hoogendorn

>yfw he will have to explain why his pure Aryan friends on a Mongolian throat singing image board spam her with messages

Good job OP you moron.

Tell your mom to delete her profile

apparently the last name of someone who plays with cat shit

god damn OP you're fucking retarded.

Absolutely brilliant, OP.

Damn OP is legitimately a neckbeard
go to /fit/ you fat fuck

>Hoogendorn, Thorondor, Meneldor
These are very popular names in middle earth user

Op, ignore thread, chaulk it up to anti fem group if any fags bug her. My mom is lame too, but its still your mom. Quit being an edge lord like the butthurt posters of /pol.

how do you know that?

I'm the user who doesn't get onto facefuck. He's really a neckbeard? At least send him to /out/. We'll teach him to garden and be autistic about survival knives. The gardening is a little exercise and healthy eating, and the survival knife autism should send him into the woods at least once or twice.

OP you fucked up bad.

Enjoy tons of spam, random pizza deliveries, and just general annoyances from anons.

Newfags LEARN THE HARD WAY.