9:45 PM Rebels v Sharks

>Sat, 24 Mar
5:15 PM Sunwolves v Chiefs
7:35 PM Hurricanes v Highlanders

>Sun 25 Mar
4:15 AM Stormers v Reds
10:40 AM Jaguares v Lions

**All times in official RWCT**

Attached: Laugh At England.jpg (692x511, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-worst-ever-child-grooming-12165527
au.news.yahoo.com/a/39469262/border-force-now-involved-in-search-for-irish-scammers-in-qld/
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/29/upshot/internationalization-of-pro-sports-leagues-premier-league.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 6N.jpg (629x350, 107K)

/cric/

BOW TO YOUR NEW KINGS

Attached: yes england we're two separate countries. gibs billions to the north or we'll fight again. (1241x480, 870K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: LAugh at them.png (1280x768, 1K)

>englel waleslel and scocthlel

BAS

TA

GROS

Attached: white Nonu.jpg (600x392, 63K)

>everyone else in the northern hemisphere

Attached: joker-laugh.gif (400x298, 1.25M)

>stop dodging England we are the best in the world
Glad we played the French and Scotland lads. Wouldn't want to waste time and effort vs such a weak side.

Attached: 2 copy.jpg (712x543, 131K)

Is this true? I thought the Irish were supposed to be a good world class side. I mean, the way they go on you'd think so.

remember when scotland were meant to be good

If I recall, they;ve never made a world cup semi lad. Can any proud Irishman confirm?

Attached: 436.gif (273x429, 1007K)

Is no one watching the Sevens? Fiji v Kenya on now. Black v blacker.

ERONI SAU

HT 12-7 Fiji leading.

>England would beat the all blacks

Attached: images (3).jpg (361x408, 11K)

Good film. Gotta love David Fincher.

Dead format.

remaining games
Wales-Samoa
Argentina-England
Canada-Uruguay
USA-Australia

... no...?

4U

Fiji win 24-21

how did Samoa become so awful. christ.

some refball in the end but Samoa win 10-28

Fatmua

Attached: watareyoudoing.jpg (1508x1005, 88K)

BRUMBIES

DA NANA DA NANA DANA

God, I hate the brits

when i was a wee lad the bumboys were the best team in the comp, what the fuck happened ?

stopped being wallabies lite

You now remember the two weeks of absolute cocky scottish delusion we had to endure.

Attached: 19745263-1104-445C-A074-701E75B4E7C5.png (420x420, 47K)

Either NH teams don't know how to score tries, or SH teams don't know how the defend. Or both.

How else can we explain Super Rugby scorelines?

RAZZLE DAZZLE

The first one.

Australia's brave John Porch, hero of memeball

Bit unfair to compare SR and 6N. The Rugby Championship would be a better comparison and the scores are more similar there.

Dropped a massive Scotland in the dunny just now lads

> englel
> scotland
> poosaders
> lions
> waratards

> rebels, Ireland and highlanders only undefeated teams

what a weekend lads

See

Gym then smoke.

Attached: BASED_fucking_rebels.png (812x696, 23K)

>poosaders
What happened there other than what everyone should have been expecting.

No they aren't, the only undecided thing in that tournament is whether the Wallabies or the Boks will finish 2nd. All Blacks are confirmed for winning, Argentinians are confirmed for last

We are talking about scores not predictability of winners.
You could replace these with random 6N sides and the scores would seem about right, maybe a little high but differences are little.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-11-20-14-51.png (1039x1495, 276K)

But those results that you are posting, by that stage you guys had already wrapped up the title, no? The previous games you guys had obliterated all opposition convincingly.

International rugby is closer than you seem to remember.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-11-20-43-02.png (1043x1596, 287K)

>rebels 15 points
Where am I

Looking forward to seeing how this squad turns out today lads, he's basically picked all the flair/meme players. If the tight 5 can dominate then this will be a complete evisceration of Italian rugby to a point of no recovery

Could Italy beat England?

/rug/

In particular, that first result was literally determined in the last minute with a try given despite a knock on.

The wallabies and springboks drew twice.

The last RC was absurdly close the whole tournament.

>17 - 10
>still lose
>iceman

Meant to type 17 - 0, wobbs deserved to lose that one.

Dont even care England lost as long as Scotland didnt win the 6N

Paddies have a load of 6/5 Nations trophies, but are guaranteed chokers in World Cup. They are the opposite of Argentina (who level up their game in WC years, thus eliminating Ireland in 2015)

Reds year.

>cole gets the ball in a huge gap
>line at his mercy
>glacially steps forward and gets smashed
How the fuck is this cunt still playing test rugby?

bet the welsh are seething

*Slaps you in your house*

Nah, Ireland have been comfortably the best team. Your boys have definitely earned this championship. I have doubts over whether you'll slam, given England's last two performances you'd be going to the cabbage patch as favourites but I can see England pulling a performace out the bag if Jones doesn't arse up the selections.
I hope you do slam though because if we get a win over France we could come second and England 5th, which would be hilarious.

The Irish are bandwaggoning niggers

wales will lose to italy

Not a fan of these Northies shitting up my /rug/

/rug/ is shit

rugby is shit

Fuck this GAY sport

>Barnes the engpaki cuck lets everything slide because he'a butthurt about last week
Non-white jealousy. You getting a win is basically the sporting version of affirmative action. No merit at all since half of your players aren't even white or irish by blood.

>obsessed chinkposter

you're a low IQ chimp

Not a fan of non-white countries posting in /rug/ but we've had to endure years of non-white engpaki, auschink, aotearislander, and potatonigger posting.

>being "this" butthurt about being a second rate nation
Lol

>t. Engpaki
Still obsessed. Still seething.

truth hurts, third worlder

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-worst-ever-child-grooming-12165527

Meanwhile in engistan

look at how angry this kissless virgin is

englel is FINISHED

I'm white, lad. Women everywhere throw themselves at us being the most sought after race in the world. Tall, intelligent, athletic. You wouldn't know being a shitskin Engpaki and all.

Why do you even post here if you're a non-white? You're not welcome here.

Quality post

so this is what life as a kissless virgin on JSA does to you

Makes obsessed engpakis like you? I guess you're right. Success breeds jealousy and the reason you post here is because you wish you were the most successful and valued race in the world. It's almost sad that you'll never be accepted because you're a shitskin. Almost sad, though; shitskins still don't pass as human and don't get the same sympathy whites do.

the impotent rage of an angry virgin truly is a pity inducing

>wake up
>it's another "Sup Forums shits up the thread with needless racism" episode
I sleep.

>2017
>being irish

au.news.yahoo.com/a/39469262/border-force-now-involved-in-search-for-irish-scammers-in-qld/

you argue like a woman
just thought you should know

how would you know when you've never spoken to a woman that wasn't your mother

Anything to make shitskins feel unwelcome and securing the existence of our people and a future for white children is always necessary, user. The fight back starts at a grassroots level. If you engpakis want to preserve rugby as a white sport, you'll do your part too.

this desu. it's been boiling over for a while now and rugby is in the worst state its been in years.

too many islander imports is ruining the game because of how many more deserving white lads they take the place for.

>pakis are rapidly outbreeding you, raping your women and taking over your cities and your idea of fighting back is making anonymous posts on the asshole of the internet

This is why the white race is doomed.

(you)

>too many islander imports is ruining the game because of how many more deserving white lads they take the place for.
it's funny how no one cares that they're being replaced until their sports teams start sucking ass in the world cup because all the local talent is riding pine. priorities so backwards.

it's a shame the anti-white agenda has started to extend to our beautiful sport desu

we need more Sup Forums at the highest levels of world rugby to make sure niggers and islanders can only play for their own 3rd world countries.

just a bitta banter lad

Imagine losing to Scotland on your home turf and then getting categorically dismantled when you go over there.

just in case anyone thinks being replaced in your own sport isn't a thing that WILL happen.
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/29/upshot/internationalization-of-pro-sports-leagues-premier-league.html
>Some in Britain are not happy about this, particularly in the wake of England’s poor recent World Cup performances, including a last-place group finish in Brazil in 2014. “We are simply not giving young domestic talent sufficient opportunities at the highest level of English football,” Greg Dyke, the former chairman of English soccer’s governing body, the Football Association, wrote in an opinion article published by The Guardian in 2015. Britain’s 2016 vote to leave the European Union has also complicated the future of international players in the Premier League.
>Finally, you may notice that the shape of this chart – and the shapes for all of the major European professional soccer leagues – share a pattern, with a wave of increased internationalization starting in the mid-1990s. These waves owe their existence in part to a European court ruling in 1995 making it easier for European players to play professionally outside their home country. (A general principle of European Union law is that discrimination on the grounds of nationality regarding E.U. citizens is illegal.) In 2008, FIFA proposed the “6+5 rule,” which would have required teams to start at least six domestic players in league matches, with the goal of restoring the national identity of soccer clubs. The European parliament rejected the proposal.

It'll only lead to more coconuts playing for teams which aren't their home nation (and the fact so many are already doing that is a point of contention already amongst coconuts who want them to stay and strengthen their NTs instead of joining England/Ireland/Wales). The only blacks playing rugby are the posh middle class ones, and asians aren't interested at all. There will also be a further flight of saffers going to play for other teams too. But ahmed and inner city yoofs aren't going to get involved with rugby for the forseeable future

Rugby will never be as popular as football though. In fact, it's completely irrelevant in comparison. Also, NTs don't operate the same as premier league clubs do, which are effectively businesses that can employ people from anywhere in the EU with relative ease.

>It'll only lead to more coconuts playing for teams which aren't their home nation (and the fact so many are already doing that is a point of contention already amongst coconuts who want them to stay and strengthen their NTs instead of joining England/Ireland/Wales).
I understand how they feel. I'm hoping MLR will help America keep some of its talent here instead of them going over to play for foreign teams.

>But ahmed and inner city yoofs aren't going to get involved with rugby for the forseeable future
your best hope is to get them interested in basketball like we did over here. The number of blacks in the MLB over here is the lowest its been since the 50s, which was literally a decade after integration. I honestly think its because they all play bounceball or handegg now.

>maro itoje
>vunipolas
>pooilagi
>lawes
England is full of them.

you do realize this transcends sports, yes? a local club can load up with cheap european talent that will play better for less money the same as your local manufacturing plant can load up with poles instead of native Brits. Shit's all the same, man. You even said the premier league clubs are businesses.

The overarching point is that you will be replaced because your elite has now deemed you replaceable That's what globalization is.

If we don't win by a margin of at least 40 points today, I'll be disappointed.
>at home
>Italy more shit than ever
>picked our most attacking minded team
Literally no excuses. Also sunday games are pretty comfy.

I dont think rugby will ever see any serious diversity in the leagues or otherwise, because the sport simply isn't big enough. Of course you'll get a few islanders, but most nations simply don't care. It's a niche sport globally.

Shows how hard it is to win 3 6N in a row though lads. It's much better when France are competitive.