I drive

>I drive
Was it, dare I say, Wachowskino?

Its an anime that was live-actioned and westernized and made by the wachoski creatures, it was as good as it was going to get.

I kinda liked the visuals, if those two fucks just stuck with just doing those instead they'd be more of a hit instead of doing the aquard and stilted as fuck scripts, they where never good at scripts.

Was kino except for the garbage scenes involving Spritle and the monkeys antics.

>announcers getting hyped as fuck
>Two cars between him and destiny
Why did this get fucked by the critics? This was pure kino

im glad im not alone, i watched this for the first time a few days ago and i couldnt stand that terrifying monkey

>You don't climb into a T-180 to be a driver. You do it because you're driven.

K I N O

it's their best film

>this is a driving, isn't it?
>I drive

What did the Wachowskis mean by this?

is this one of those threads where everyone pretends to like a bad movie so they troll anons into watching it?

speed racer is pure cinematic virtuosity

Has to be. there's no way these retards actually like this trash

I wish there was a fan edit that cuts out all their screen time

>it even spells out "KINO"

You obviously havent seen it. You should watch it.

what was up with matthew fox's costume, the fucking sunglasses attached to the bandana is so goofy

No, it's considered to be a cult movie nowadays that was panned by critics when it released.

>pretend

Fuck off retard, the Blu Ray of Speed Racer is one of the best things you could own as a lover of cinema.

It's considered shit by everyone except contrarians on Sup Forums

Are you retarded? there's a million articles talking about how underrated it was.

I bet you think fight club is just Sup Forums memeing things you fucking retard.

>that fucking grin at the end

>he doesn't know about it being one of the best blu-rays of all time

Fuck off kid, this is an art board.

lol fuck off you pedestrian

You wouldn't happen to browse Sup Forums would you?

>This is an art board

Top fucking kek

I just started getting back into Speed kino, what was so special about the Blu-Ray?

You get a high five
I'm going to watch it now with my chicken burgers