Spurs at thunder

spurs: leonard out (quad i guess), gasol back in (shoulder)
thunder: roberson out (patellar tendon), ferguson (concussion)

let's get the slip over with

Attached: 1519584214272.jpg (920x613, 61K)

Letssssss go sperms

GSG. Brb gonna kill myself

still funny to me how westbrook does literally nothing at fucking all when he doesn't have the ball

This game is a “this does not fucking slip” moment for both teams. So, who slips?

Westbrook

why does every possession have to start with HO gasol HO mills curling around gasol

I don't like thus dual pg shit pop is using

i'm guessing he thinks mills is a better back court partner to murray. in a way i get it, green can't take over and make a play in a pinch the way mills can. mills and murray switch assignments on defense so it's not that far from removed from conventional PG/SG lineup considering murray's length and defense. i'm still not comfortable with it.

also they haven't really gotten LMA into rhythm so far. that's bad news.

It's 3 in the morning German guy. I remember when I lived in Germany staying up all night to watch American sports

i'm only watching the first quarter because i was doing work-related shit up until an hour ago. i'm crazy tired desu.

are you the würzburg guy?

>pop complaining about transition D
if only you had an elite transition defender like danny green

Yeah I lived Grombühl

it's nice to have rudy gay back

only been there a couple of times. they're building a basketball arena near the god-awful main station

Put bryn and joff in

I lived literally right there. I could see them working on it outside my apartment window before I moved back home

Holy fuck, my countryman Mills is utter shit

kill me

Attached: 1478922089590.gif (455x405, 46K)

Lol gg no re

ahaha adams stripped by mills
islander on maori violence is real

I didn't know Westbrook was a flopper

this is what happens when you don't get LMA into rhythm

fuck yeah bertans

god i need to sleep

Okc has been good on the defense on him

yeah they were doubling him all night, but still. he's out as an offensive option tonight and they can't afford that anemic as they are

fuck me, good night

Kahwi where r u

tony pls

Attached: bemused tony parker frustrates pop.jpg (445x509, 49K)

Just trading baskets now. Are they toying with us? Where's the d?

I have a feeling that the spurs will get wiped in the first round of the playoffs, even if they're facing new orleans.

im glad the spuds are missing the playoffs maybe the front office will actually have to do some worth

Paralyzed below the waist Collison just scored over Pau and Gay. Pack it up.

>owing didgeridoo man and 40 year old Gasol a combined $100m over the next four years
L
E
L

Owner: Michael Dell
PBO: Jerry West
GM: Sam Hinkie
HC: Rick Carlisle

PG: 10m per
SG: 10-15m per
SF: Leonard
PF: Davis
C: 8m per