Okay let's be serious now. Who should really be president?

Okay let's be serious now. Who should really be president?

Other urls found in this thread:

patheos.com/blogs/danthropology/2016/07/sorry-clinton-supporters-but-jill-stein-is-not-an-anti-vaccine-presidential-candidate/
politico.com/story/2016/07/national-security-clinton-trump-225137
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Donald trump

Jill stein, No more drones, No more NSA.

probably nobody that is currently running.

>no more vaccines or gmos
she has her issues.

definitely a communist jew!

is there any way we can make him black and gay?

Justin

Donald J. Trump

We need an organization like the NSA, but they don't need to spy on the American people.

I was voting for Hillary until I saw his speech. Trump's got my vote now.

Gary Jihnson.

KEK

Who is still running? Hillary.

FPBP

Liberal-fag OP got BTFO

Jim "Gookspooker" Webb

David Duke

I know you are trolling but this speech is a goddam nightmare. This country has gone insane.

Wayne Lambright actually has a plan and he wrote it down. Something Drumpf or Hillary have not done.

Donald Trump you shitter. He's more accomplished than most people, and he's definitely a better breath of fresh air than any politician out there. People around the world love him and world leaders would love him because he knows how to work a room full of suits.

Trump won't be just good for America, he'll be good for the world. He might even bring in an age of peace and prosperity like the 80s/90s.

we could do a whole hell of a lot worse though.

And changing internal government policy is more doable then eliminating whole swathes of the private sector.

Barack Obama

This guy right here.

>sincerely supporting the car salesman chad

I honestly prefer to eat Biological (Like from local farmers, I even have my own garden.) when I have the choice. Of COURSE I won't take the 20 dollar extra to have "Exclusive certified Bio greens in my plate.

And for Vaccines: patheos.com/blogs/danthropology/2016/07/sorry-clinton-supporters-but-jill-stein-is-not-an-anti-vaccine-presidential-candidate/

she's not the worst person running but she aint all that great.

>some people actually believe this

what went wrong?

How is the speech a nightmare

Me. I should be fucking president, fucknuts.

Seriously. Is Baron autistic?

RON PAUL FOR GOD EMPEROR.

Any president election will be wrong until the Multivac is created

This is going to be the comeback of the millennium.

Trump.

Dobald Trump you idiot. Do you seriously want the Clintons in the White House again?

first post best post

fpbp

I dislike blockchains as a voting concept, it's pseudonymous at best.

I want plain pen and paper ballots, and completely autistic levels of video surveillance of ballot counters broadcast locally(at a minimum).

>this speech is a godam nightmare

Is this your first election? How was it a nightmare? Please explain.

Bring back Teddy, the Once and Future President of the United States of America.

Agree with that. But the actual shape of Privacy invasion of the NSA is so Embed in it's foundations... We better scratch it off and start over again.

Ivanka Trump

Adolf Hitler

ur mum m8
>if Kek wills it

arnold schwarzenegger or son goku

There is zero fucking substance. Trump decides he's all about law and order now, so how does he pitch it?

"I'm the law and order candidate"

There wasn't a single policy proposal.

Everything that came close enough to having a truth value is a lie.

The whole speech was like watching some bizarre white nationalist dystopia thing. But like a b-movie version of it. The guy sounds like a cartoon dictator.

The Zodiac Killer

The one true winner, the teflon Don

Stay cucked, cucks. We'll take the glory, no worries.

First post worst post

This will be the fourth presidential election I've voted in.

things have never been this bad, senpai.

Rand Paul 2024

T R U M P

>Anons doubting trump
>Would rather have another career politician instead of a business man that has produced tangible results

Lol who let the hilldogs out? >>reddit

she's against mandatory vaccination for kids which is bullshit. thats how we keep a healthy populous. people stopped getting them and now we're seeing outbreaks of shit that shoulnt be happening. its fucked up.

Its funny because every other candidate does the same thing.

>Lecturing grandma vs inspirational leader

Ahh fuck off you dumb bait nigger. Nobody gives fine specifics in their speeches, you were fine with Obama being soaring rhetoric and platitudes and now that the shoe is on the other foot it's haram.

Go on and tell me when cynicism and jaded hip indifference did something worth a damn

They should do the poker thing where there are cameras in the table and you can see every vote as they move to count it.

You're a fuckin cuck

Trump, of course.

Better than the big budget dystopia being played out already by Clinton.

Moldbug

Me

That's what killed Steve Jobs

Bernie would have been. Hillary is probably the most qualified, but Jill has the better ideals.

>mandatory vaccination for kids

This is the furthest left "big government" thing i can think of. Like microchipping the populace or mandatory IDs

*should

Literally no one. It is a toxic position with very limited legal power. Anyone who gets elected and makes a difference either is helping Congress meet in the middle of the two parties, (none of our current candidates), or abusing their power (both Bush and Obama) the US political experiment is over. It failed. A republic cannot exist and ends in mob rule. We need to hit the reset button and start over with a representative monarchy or something. Otherwise you end up with govt gridlock and mob rule stupidity.

The Jews. They have ran the world for a long time. It seems like they know what they are doing.

Rand Paul.

DONALD J TRUMP

supporting trump irl is just letting people know you are uneducated and angry. it's a bad look in most places

>things have never been this bad
Fuck off.

i dont really give a shit, people die because we dont do it.

Lol you fucking cuck. Have some real expectations. He's doing the best he can with the present circumstances of the state of the union. His speech was fine, and mroe importantly, it emotionally compelling than hillary's will be.

we already have one

D

J

T

He's the only one with an actual chance of winning that I trust, considering the stakes.

yeah because hillary's speech wont be all about how she's a woman and how hard it was for her growing up rich and marrying rich and falling into power because of her husband. her life has been tragically hard and she's gonna tell everyone how it was. and every dump minority and female will eat that shit like birthday cake.

I do believe this is the best he can do, no doubt. It's just that he is a completely incompetent and shockingly ignorant person.

He's got a good sense for what the dumb white rubes want, I'll give him that.

That's a point where I disagree with her, But in her mind, The reason some people won't get vaccines is because people don't believe in big pharma that has more interest in seeing you sick than healthy.

If you gave, For example, A British health institute or a Canadian Healthcare the job of seeing if the vaccines produced are A. Of good Quality. B.Works. C. Don't have side effects. Then people would believe them a bit more.

But then again, I agree that Vaccinations should be mandatory, It is our social duty to not put others at risk in such manner.

>The reason some people won't get vaccines is because people don't believe in big pharma that has more interest in seeing you sick than healthy.
yeah thats a crazy anti science reason and thus a problem.

Pseudo medicine like Homeopathy killed Steve jobs.

Well, we know who the Republican foreign policy elites think should be president... Clinton.

politico.com/story/2016/07/national-security-clinton-trump-225137

Yeah, something along those basic lines.

It wouldn't be cheap, but it'ld still be cheaper than the overwrought solutions that all have massive issues of compromise anonymity, requiring trust or leaving no trail.

Liberal here. I'd say Trump. I'd really hate for Clinton to represent the left, I hate her to the bones. I just want to fight the establishment. I'm sure we could all survive a Trump presidency: Putin likes him, so there shouldn't be any WWIII. With any luck, we might even get a better candidate in four years, and it probably won't be $hillary.

Im lost here, What is anti Science? Sorry. a tad tired tonight ameribro.

You know he wants videogames banned right?

her

I like that Kerry guy.
He's more likeable than The Don or Shillery.

Glad to have you on board the Trump train, friend.

Fuck off crazy anti-conspiracy idiot

>incompetent and shockingly ignorant

How did you make that judgement?

saying that we shouldnt trust something because it comes from big pharma even though it's clearly been rested by scientists and declared good to go.

the idea of a left wing person voting for trump is incomprehensible. if you are going to vote for him you aren't left wing at all.

Who cares, leaf? Sit on your ass and continue playing your games and smoking pot with Trudeau

YOU, OP.
You should be the president.

they same way one normally makes judgments, user.

B8

Trump will affect my current, difficult life the least, so whatever. It's all a gameshow anyway.

Anyone but Hillary.