Sorry about the commotion of that other thread, sir

Sorry about the commotion of that other thread, sir.

Here is your crab legs, with extra semen as requested.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzaUddim4X4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I didn't want semen.

>no corn caviar

MANAGER

Hello user 82158881 would you like to hear an amusing anecdote about my recent experience at a movie theater?

Robert, my cinema spunk has a bitter aftertaste.

I think there might be something wrong with it. Can you have a taste and see for yourself?

So what are you waiting for? Feed them to me

>extra semen
Come on Robert, you know on I'm on a diet. I just was a regular bucket with a drizzle of semen lite

CAREFUL SIR THIS OWL IS
HOT
O
T

is the crab leg thing a meme or did a movie theater actually sell them?

wouldn't surprise me. went to a movie theater once that sold soup.

euugiuiu, RHHIII HATE OOWLS!!!

GIVE ME a... a f-falcon.. you fucking NIGGER

Oh silly user, no need to shout. I have recently been promoted to manager as well.

Now before we handle your complaint i just want to take care of something first. We recently introduced a new no singles policy.

Recent accounts of forged not-single passes has resulted in us updating our system.

Now to watch the movie you must simply fill out this questionnaire. I'm sure a Casanova such as yourself will have no problems whatsoever, although admittedly I have never seen any of your partners.

First question.
What do female breasts feel like?
No need to be nervous user, surely you know the answer!

I brought my own falcon, thanks Tyrone.

his name is robert

They feel like bags of sand and salty coins

>DC is for Reddi-
MARVLETS BTFOOO

wrong thread, buckaroo

>What do female breasts feel like?

no clue there isn't a fleshlight equivalent

I think theaters nowadays are degrading. How can they not give their customers complimentary anvils? Just the other day when I went to my local theater I had to bring my own anvil into the movie showers. Good thing they don't do penis inspections anymore though, fuck that.

see

Can someone edit Roberts face to look angry please?

They feel like fingerboxes.

>popcorn topping

it's just butter right?
why complicate things?

kek

Butter's too expensive for something like that, it's a flavored oil, probably corn oil or some shit like that. Because pouring corn oil and corn syrup on corn products is the American way god damnit.

>Putting oily liquid substance in that thin bag

Jesus Christ, you must look like a pig after you finish that

it's most likely corn starch with butter, sugar and a hundred different preservatives and viscosity chemicals.

>theater showers still aren't repaired

>with extra semen as requested.

hol up

Sir, I must remind you that it is considered a felony to request that a strapping young bull to perform a task that has been reserved for white men.

How are the cinema vipers at your local theater? The ones at the kinodome near my house are lackluster

fucking hell kek

Is the semen not to your liking sir? Would you like to try our new high grade horse semen for only 3 dollars more?

Robert, whose semen is that.

Hello user! I just had to stop by and see your new child. Everyone - including me, is so proud of you.

Well that would be my personal reserves, sir.

This is brilliant

that babby is horrifying

Here alone? ...again?

I humbly beg your pardon if I am overstepping my bounds. I don't mean to insult nor do I mean to pry, but don't you get lonely? I see many people walk through these halls day after day but none have so interested me as you do. You avert your gaze to the floor under my attention as if embarrassed or ashamed to inhabit a human body. You stutter and mumble as if this routine transaction is a strenuous ordeal. I see a pain in your countenance sir, you try to hide it under a stoic demeanor, but it is as clear to me as day. What has you in such a state sir? Why does the contentedness that others find so naturally elude you? Who made you like this?

I...I'm sorry if what I said was out of line sir. Enjoy the movie...

These are the funniest threads on this fucking shit board

Thanks again, Tyre'kwon.

>it's just butter right?
No.

C-can I get an anvil, too? I forgot mine at home.

Give me the butter.

I am the original author of this post and I formally request that you cease and desist its dissemination immediately

Here alone? ...again?

I humbly beg your pardon if I am overstepping my bounds. I don't mean to insult nor do I mean to pry, but don't you get lonely? I see many people walk through these halls day after day but none have so interested me as you do. You avert your gaze to the floor under my attention as if embarrassed or ashamed to inhabit a human body. You stutter and mumble as if this routine transaction is a strenuous ordeal. I see a pain in your countenance sir, you try to hide it under a stoic demeanor, but it is as clear to me as day. What has you in such a state sir? Why does the contentedness that others find so naturally elude you? Who made you like this?

If you do not comply with my polite request I will have no choice but to seek legal means to bring about your compliance.

Eh, fair enough.

Sorry user, Robert's sick today. The usual?

Did he at least teach you the lyrics to my lullaby? I can't sleep without it.

I'm afraid not sir. We do, however, offer structured loans for crackers.

Would you like to rent a cracker for the day?

C-Cracker!?!

>I get off in 5, how 'bout i'll jack you off in the back before the movie starts.

Every goddamn time

This is a third world tier kinema.
Where are the popcorn mines? Where is the cinema watch tower?

wheres the theatre crane?

Anyone got the video with the ambient noise? That shit makes me laugh everytime

Here alone? ...again?

Good evening Sir, how may we help you?

Ask steve martin.
Don't forget to do the three amigos salute.

in the aviary section

Bob has good taste in twinks

>no panopticon to suss out smuggled goods

mediocre

i mean crane like for building shit

>literally the only black guy
Are you in trouble, Robert? Blink twice if you need help, Robert.

ROBERT

in the aviary section, its a weird setup at my kinotorium the popcorn mines aren't even on site

back years ago, there was this guy, and every day for a full year he would post
"what would you serve if you ran a movie theater? me? i'd serve crab legs"

It's alright, he found some company.

Can someone take over for Robert while he's busy watching kino?

>there's more images

Holy shit this is hilarious

hOW do i RobERt?

Which cinema cow do I milk for strawberry milk?

How did Falcon meme start again was it a picture of someone with an actual falcon in a theater?

>it's just butter right?

jesus fucking christ the people on this board are dumb

actually it started with a what would you serve at a cinema? thread some tard suggested crablegs, everyone thought it was the worst fucking idea ever, and so it began and was later combined with singles postings, and here we are

Penis inspections, No singles policy, then Anvils, and then the logical evolution, Falcons.

>order crab bucket
>during ciné the theater sheriff spots grease on my fingers and appoints me for a mandatory shower

every single time

DAS IT MANE

>skipped the pre-game shower
your lucky, thats 2 weeks in the popcorn mines at my kinoplex

i think this is my favorite tv meme

>tfw local cinema instituted a weight limit of 250 pounds
Guess I'll just wait for Blu rays...

with the no-singles poilcy its not like you could get in anyway

I have a hambeast gf.

Just make a fake head and put it on her so they think its 2 people

Pfft he could just go with his mom like I do

How do you get around the mandatory make out time?

d-do you think I could borrow her? my kinorama is having a crabtravaganza and id really like to go

Me and my mom are very close

man the shower-rooms must be awkward af

user I need you to lose 50 pound by June , ok?

All yours friend

By going to get the popcorn bucket refilled for mama.

alright
Robert as you can see i'm with my gf here extra large bucket of crablegs please double butter

Came here from Sup Forums...

(reddit space)

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

What was that? You want to take me to a movie?

Yes

Do you think "Robert" knows he's a meme?

a-actually i wanted you to ravage my throat with your feet if it's not asking too much..

I'm sorry Sir, but did you just ask for

D̯̰̜̗͙̬̻͙̖̬̈̈͗̽ͬ͌͂̐ͩ̇̓̇ͦ̍͢͡Ǫ̘̙͈̼͚̦̥̳̗̮̫̼̙͍̳̤̬̫̓ͫ̓͗ͨ̿̀̊ͩ̑̉͋̏́͘͟͡U̡̟͚̪͓ͮͭ͗͐͗ͦ̋ͫͫͦͪͦ͌̿ͮ̍̋͗͞B͇͖̞͚̮͙͔̺̙̭̘̣̟̈́ͦ͋̒̓ͬ͑͒̊ͨ̈́ͫ̓̀͢͠͡L̦̫̤̺̤͔̥͉̝̫̱̼͓̊̌̏̂ͬ͌̈́́ͯͧ͌͜Ę̛̣͖͔͈̟͈͙̺͇͖͕͐͌͛̆͊ͭ̂ͫͫ̚ͅ ̶̧̼̰̹̙̳̟̹͔̳͓̹͙̮͎͚̗̥̆ͪ̆ͤ́͗̏͗͊̓̿ͮ̎̆́̏͐ͫ͑͜͞ͅB̢̙̜̖͎̿̌̈́ͭ̔ͨ̾̊ͪ͐͊ͨ͛͛͑ͤͫͮ͘͘͡Ŭ̵̘̤͖͎͖̦͎̙̖̝̖͎͇̩͍͈ͮͪ̐͟ͅT̢̹̬̩͉̞͉͇͍͍͔̩ͦ̊̏̑̏̔̓͌͛ͭ̚͠Ţ̶͙͈͓͕͈̩̻͖̟͔̞͋̿ͯͫ̽̚̚̕͞Ȩ̶̛̳̥͇̝̪ͨͤ͒͑̽́̌ͬ̉͛̉ͪ̀̈́̆̔̀ͤ͡R̛̛̺̯̯͈̬̳̙̪̱͎̬͍̜̩ͫ̎́̀ͭ̆̀̀ͅ?̶̢̥̭̼͚̠̩̜͖̺͉̈́͌̏͆̾ͤ̈́͜͢͡ͅ

youtube.com/watch?v=GzaUddim4X4