Recommended movies

Hey, /lit/ here. Do you guys have anything similar to the recommendation lists that we have?
4chanlit.wikia.com/wiki/Recommended_Reading
I'd love to see something similar, the only movies I've watched are mostly just a few on IMDB's top rated list.
Also I've been lurking here for a few days now, is American Psycho the same to Sup Forums as L'Étranger is to /lit/?

Other urls found in this thread:

theyshootpictures.com/gf1000_all1000films.htm
imdb.com/list/ls060607412?ref_=rls_3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut up and check em

Just watch all of the Marvel films and you're set.

Check what?
Thanks, I've seen a few.

How is L'Étranger to /lit/ user? Also yeah, we do lists, but I have barely any saved. Mostly unexaminted.

L'Étranger is a novel that regularly comes up on /lit/ and the author almost daily with different interpretations being discussed about his works although there really is only one.
Thanks for the horror list, I've seen 28 Days Later and I'm interested in Dawn of the Dead, Orphan and Trick 'r Treat.

Watch 12 Monkeys if you haven't already.

Very nice, now check these

12 Monkeys or Twelve monkeys? Or both?
Check what?

David Cronenbrrgs "Crash" (1996) based on J.G. Ballard's 1973 novel is pretty a pretty /lit flick.

Bret Easton Ellis also wrote "Less than Zero".

Did bateman kill all of those people or was it all in his head?

fuck is this shit horror list? although a few are good

He killed them, there's no other interpretation. he was a psychopath living in a society infested with other psychopaths who would just rather look past his deeds because it would either hurt them financially like his land lord or take away time for all those busy business workers.

Better yet. Check out everything Cronenberg did. It's all very /lit.

>is American Psycho the same to Sup Forums as L'Étranger is to /lit/?
It's just a movie with many memes, I'm not sure what "L'Étranger" is to you desu.

Here's a list of Korean films you might want to check out.

Banes?

Check em?

What happened to the bodies then? Was it covered up by his powerful father/estate agent and lawyer

I dunno if American Psycho gets "discussed" to the extent you say L'Etranger does on /lit/, but nearly nothing gets discussed here. Dubs guy does show up very frequently. If there's anything comparable to what you describe on Sup Forums, maybe the Sopranos threads? They have some good substance. It's a series not a film, but I'd definitely recommend it to a /lit/ looking to get into other media.

The landlord covered them up.

Double Doubles. Most impressive

Essental Sup Forums core:

Problem Child 2
Drive
TDKR
All capeshit

Thanks.

Looks great, I enjoyed the few movies I've seen on the list. Thanks

Zack Snyders kinography

Twelve Monkeys the movie. Not 12 Monkeys the TV show.

I always want to discuss American psycho but every thread turns into a get thread.

my bad, I meant for you to check these

hmmm, still not seeing anything.

Thanks

Alright, I'll check it out.

Check these

look im awfully sorry about the mixup, what I'm asking is that you check these

by the way you got any good book recommendations that are genuinely scary/eery?

sooo... /lit/

That recommended reading list is essentially just the canon. You can just look up the film canon

theyshootpictures.com/gf1000_all1000films.htm
imdb.com/list/ls060607412?ref_=rls_3

Those two lists can get you started

>it's a neurotic white people episode

Ignore the drawings, just my markings for "seen" and "want to see."

Does that count? I don't really read horror but The shadow over innsmouth or other Lovecraft novels are always pretty eery, but comfy.

Sooo...Sup Forums

Thanks

i've been shown up, it is I who must do the checking

checked

Ch-ch-checked.

>Alfred, it's Wayne, Bruce Wayne. You're my butler so I think you should know: I've killed a lot of people. Some prisoners in a monastery uh, some League of Shadows members maybe 5 or 10 um a fake Ras Al Ghul I met in China. I left him in a burning building on top of some mountain. I killed Talia, my old girlfriend, with a missile, and some man uh some old faggot driving her vehicle. I killed another guy with a train, I had to, he almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a henchman, but he's dead too. And Harvey Dent. I killed Harvey Dent with a tackle off a building, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in the Narrows! I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy. So, if you get back tomorrow, I may show up at Falcone's Bar, so you know, keep your eyes open.

After Hours is fucking garbage.