Rating:
>USA:R
>Canada:18A (British Columbia)
>Malaysia:(Banned)
>Germany:12

the rapist??

It's a shit film

Who cares what rating countries gave it

Clearly I do. I also laughed my ass off. I guess I am not mature enough and I have a terrible sense of humour. I couldn't care less though. Name some other stuff I should laugh about if I have a better taste.

1. Kill yourself

2. No seriously kill yourself

3. Watch all of Brass Eye

In a prolonged sequence, two men hide from hitmen inside the vagina of an elephant, but as they are about to leave a male elephant comes up and penetrates the female elephant, while the men are still inside her vagina. Inside both men struggle to keep away from the large erect trusting penis of the male. One man leans out and and tickles the male elephants testicles so he will achieve orgasm faster. Eventually, as the male elephant ejaculates, one of the men is covered with the elephants semen. As the men try to escape, a second elephant afterwards comes and you see its penis too inside of the elephant, once again ejaculating on the second man. This is then implied to be repeated many more times. The two men are later seen having a bath together, to wash the elephant sperm off.

I've watched and listened to everything Chris Morris was ever involved with in any way possible. Don't underestimate me and watch out for frozen falling piss.

This film was so fucking funny
It's annoying because deadpool came out around the same time as this and every fucking amerifag was going on about how funny that was when it just wasn't.

They're both shit in their own way.

If you enjoyed the brothers grimsby you are probably the same ilk of spastic sacha baron cohen was parodying, which is beautifully poetic

It's funny to britfags. The mexican equivalent wouldn't make you laugh just like this doesn't make anyone else laugh but you.

I´m Mexican and I loved this film, you dumbass Ameriturd.

>The mexican equivalent

Does such a thing even exist? Also I am German and I thought it was fucking funny. Deadpool wasn't really funny. I also can't stand cape movies because I am not a manbaby.

That's probably because you're retarded.

I would guess it's european standards on sexual censorship

I'm assuming the German one banned all violence and the elephant bit
Was surprisngly good

>. I also can't stand cape movies because I am not a manbaby.

You could stand getting your ass wrecked in two world wars tho USA USA USA USA USA USA

>says the dumbass ameriturd

TOP KEK

only part in the whole film that made me laugh

let me guess you're a Dr. Who fan

>literal subhuman trying to insult me
I'm fine, thanks.

Those literal subhumans already conquered your country, kek.

Borat > Bruno > Ali G In Da House > The Dictator > Brothers Grimsby

America is against sex, not Germany. Germany is always pro sex. So of course the elephant scene didn't get removed at all. I've watched the full film and nothing got removed at all. I thought the elephant scene was...well something 12 years old kids shouldn't watch especially with all that jizz.

If that's all you've got. Enjoy your cape movies, Mericunt. Also enjoy fighting every war on this planet, starting wars and also getting your ass kicked by other nations and being hated by pretty much the entire planet for your attitude.

>everything

You literally got your ass kicked twice. Don't try and act tough kraut.

(((Hmmmmmmmm)))

This is exactly the kind of shit a teenager would live though it's retarded and childish
What's the rating of scary movie and american pie in the us ?

Love*

Switch Ali G and Bruno and we're good