Why didn't she just escape?

Why didn't she just escape?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491764846264.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491766330383.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She didn't have the courage.

because she's a dirty little whore and was hoping the man would forcefully push his hard cock into her trembling, warm throat and pump it full of cum

I thought the twist was she was going to be in on it because of how strange she was acting during that scene.

Because she's a fictitious character, so she acts how the writers wrote her to act.

all women are stupid

Morons

Many women just freeze when shit is going down.

Is Shamalamadingdong a perv? He got a lot of sordid shots of the girls. Borderline upskirts a few times.

Pls more pictures

Because M. Nite Scamalam is a hack who made 1.5 good movies and will never make another.

Most boys learn from an early age that occasionally people will single them out or treat them like a doormat and there isn't much they can do about it, if they complain they are accused of whining or told "the world is a tough place bro". Men can be really stupid, but they learn early on to barge in and apologize later or find other ways of doing things because no one is going to hold the door open for them.

For a girl this rarely happens, particularly if she is attractive. This doesn't turn girls into spoiled brats or poor decision makers, they can turn into strong independent women, but each path is clear, they just have to decide which one to walk down. If anyone dares get in her way everyone takes their side, especially nowadays when sexism is a cardinal sin, there is a path open for her in that eventuality too with other outraged women flocking too her and lawsuits and shiz.

So what happens when someone tells her she has to stay in the car or to come with her? From her viewpoint that is her only option. Not to shank him when his back is turned, stick the electric lighter in his eye while he is negotiating an intersection or start screaming hysterically in front of people.

This movie accurately portrays this.

Try it

McAvoy's just got that magnetic presence.

She had a worse life outside

Well that didn't make any sense

She was so hot in the movie. Any more pics?

fpbp

Why are her eyes so far apart?

She being abused at home, being abused by a stranger was no different.

Do NOT sexualize the Anya

*locks your path*

Did she cut herself or was her uncle doing this?

I was abused at home, you just learn very well very quickly how to worm out of harm's way. Obviously this idiot girl didn't, or just perhaps enjoyed getting abused.

BEASTED
E
A
S
T
E
D

its up for interpretation

dear ayylmaos,

i will btray eurth 4 a qt ayylmao hybrid gf

t. human

who gave this ayy lmao a role

a very wise person with EXCELLENT TASTE

She wanted it, just like with her uncle back at that camp. She is a woman, plain and simple.

>that shameful boner when you realized you'd play animals with her

shes hot but this shot is not. Scars are a turn off.

This woman comes up to your girlfriend and tells her to remove her shirt. How do you react?

Why'd you cut my sandwich crooked, bitch?

>This woman

Was his mind so powerful that when he became a woman did his cock turn into a vag? Did he mentally chop off his Y chromosome?

everyone laughed at the theater, kino moment

Y-you too

Some might say it was supposed to be more creepy than funny fuck 'em

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491764846264.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491766330383.webm

The timing on that knife party webm is just terrible. Jesus christ.

dumb pseudointellectual psoter

why didn't she just pee on herself?

she was never around the OCD personality

you will be contacted within the next 3 days, good choice and good taste

There's fight or flight, but also a response that's like a panic induced pause or freeze.

That was my first thought. After everything though it could also be some king of ingrained victim response where she just accepts bad things happening to her some degree. Her experience maybe taught her sneaking away was usually the best response rather than just bolting or doing anything that would draw attention to herself.

>whole point of the movie is body can dictate what your body does
>other patients have different chemistry or even diseases in every personality
>doesn't grow boobs
this one was just a crossdresser

Even if you hate this movie, can we AT LEAST agree Shyamalan is trying really hard to get back on track and this is a good attempt?

We can.

he already got back on track with the visit

The attempt started with the visit, yes.
But this one came out better than the visit, i think.

wtf does this have to do with unbreakable i didnt get it

This.

but he had to shill for pedojews to do it

its just set in the same universe. The next film will have Bruce Willis going up against The Horde.

so anya gets some new grrrl power in the third one?

People with abilities beyond a normal human.

thank u my ayylmao ovrlords

She is depressed

post more thicc

>grow boobs in 15 minutes

yeah my man

Grow HUGE TITS in just 15 minutes
DOCTORS HATE HIM

Did you miss the part were has been accused by her uncle for her whole life? Other user was right about get not having the courage. She broke after she failed to shoot him and accepted her fate as a plaything for perverts.

moron

It gives me hope that whatever talent he showed in Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, and Signs (that's it) might come back some day.

he clearly showed a ton of talent with Split. It was easily as tense as 10 Cloverfield Lane.

youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY
because shyamalan is a terrible writer

>all those other shitpost "reviews"

you're pathetic

Those are some nice dick sucking lips.

what was the significance of the bruce willis cameo?

Cuz she was like just "Ew. U r creepy !!".

The only thing worse than pretending to be retarded is the people that enable them.