This is the most stacked team in sports history. Prove me wrong

This is the most stacked team in sports history. Prove me wrong.

Attached: TheDreamTeam.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MB-5_bgqRZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

in terms of basketball probably the 1992 dream team is their best iteration

I would say Team Canada in 2014 for hockey. Their roster was stacked similar to USA basketball in terms of talent, everybody knows that the true kicker is that their Defence was so dominant that they only allowed 17 shots a game on average, 3 goals the entire tournament in 6 games and a goal differential of +14. That stuff shouldn't happen with best on best on the olympic level. The tournament lacked excitement but their transition game was so good that they could have had a blind handicapped midget playing net and they would still win. It was basically a forgone conclusion that they would win the gold. Hell, stanley cup champions, scoring leaders and pereniall allstar players are playing 3rd and 4th line roles on this team, playing a fraction of the time that they usually would. Canadas' goal (similar to USA basketball) is to win the gold and be the true WORLD champions. Canada's buy in was complete and their dominance was absolute

In the words of one Olympics broadcaster it was simple. Canada was "an experienced and formidable unit"

youtube.com/watch?v=MB-5_bgqRZU

Attached: team_canada.jpg (1200x800, 510K)

>wh*Tebois

no.

I'll give credit to USA basketball for being the best but you asked for the most dominant national teams in sports history and i gave you one.

>disrespecting John Stockton
KYS

Yeah that team was pretty stacked, not gonna lie. But the 2018 USA hockey team would've also been something to check out.

Fuck you Gary.

Yeah thats true. Auston matthews and Eichel are better than anyone in canada not named McDavid Or Crosby. The U.S are really the only team that mixes size and skill and speed like Canada does. Russia has skill but no defence, Sweden has skill and defence but not enough size. The only obstacle between U.S winning gold is their decisions in net. Jonathan Quick is probably not going to be at the same calibre he was in 2012-2015 and Ben Bishop is really just a meme goalie. Other than that though, Canada and U.S are the best on the scene as of now and going forward

>ignoring Larry Legend, Stockton, Mullin

off yourself, nigger

take your 90's nostalgia fantasy somewhere else old man

thats isn't even the best basketball team ever assembled

this one is

Attached: 82533171_crop_north.jpg (630x420, 45K)

>Had to pre-emptively dissolve Yugoslavia so they don't face the best basketball generation of players in the world
>Stacked

Sure thing bro.

Usually even Sup Forums agrees that the '92 Dream Team is the GOATest team ever assembled.

Magic gave a blowjob to my father during their time in Barcelona

if i take three people off this team its just a bunch of scrubs without any rings without a better players help

Hockey has more parity by virtue of the game-play. Its a low scoring game so upsets are more likely the happen (and do).

Wait, why was Ewing on Team USA?

Ireland wasn't playing

The Cheat Team

no offense but this "team" would've gotten their asses handed to them by the 1988 Soviet team which destroyed that US team at the Seoul Games.

2012 was better

Attached: 2012-summer-olympics-team-usa-basketball.jpg (900x538, 157K)

That white guy.

Doesn't come even close to team Austria in 2007-2012.

Attached: 900_490_574f346bc2817994.jpg (806x490, 104K)

The priority here is
>sports i like>sports you like

I could show several stacked Football teams, but 92 Dream Team, playing against european farmers, will always be the best according to amerilards.

It's disgraceful that they hung the flag improperly in that picture.

Could they beat the Warriors?

Attached: 1024x1024.jpg (1024x684, 60K)

Overrated. Would lost to Yugoslavia, but were saved by UN sanctions.

kek

>AD, KD, LeBron, Harden, Paul
>Subs: Melo, Kobe, Deron

Damnnnnnn

8 HOF players in 12 and 10 in 92

there’s only 5 elite players here, and some babbies who weren’t elite yet

>8
?
Kobe
Lebron
KD
CP3
Melo
Harden
Westbrook
AD
Love
Iguodala

bird and magic were beyond done at that point, you have to ignore that

aren't those the guys who literally had to try their hardest to beat spain lol

for manlet point guards i would take prime thomas over prime stockton

there's a reason the miracle on ice is still one of the most insane upsets in sports history

Attached: Russia-1040x572[1].jpg (1040x572, 213K)

The New Zealand 2015 RWC team has that honour by far. Everyone in that side was arguably the best in the world in their position

The goalie made a number of good saves in that highlight vid so I'm not sure if a blind handicapped midget would have been enough

Love and Iguodala aren’t HOFers casual