Was the republican convention that bad?

was the republican convention that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dqREbFER7Q
youtu.be/n-ewYyEay4Q?t=141
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blew Romney's and McCain's KEKvention out of the water

didnt really hurt him too much, didn't help him much either.

No, its been revived with new blood.

>the controlled opposition party is dead

F

>the party that accomplished nothing is dead

Sounds good to me.

Look at these dipshits, prostrating themselves for the left looking for their validation.

Bitch ain't neva been a part of no goddamn party no how.

people were going to shit on it no matter what.

It was a fiasco but the Democratic one just looks like it's going to be boring.

That was a really fucking great ending.

Dumb bitch is self-destructing any future in politics she might have

Just a bunch of butthurt Christcucks. Their opinions are officially irrelavant.

good, rest in piss

The time of the nationalist party is here friends!

What actually happened?

Can someone tell me what he said in the speech?

I was about to say that to her on her twitter. I agree. IT IS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dqREbFER7Q

The leaders of this country are not who you think they are. They aren’t reptilians, no, they are something much more sinister. Ever since we first achieved prosperity, aliens have wanted to leech off our hard work and steal the very essence of American greatness. They have been flooding our borders, taking over our jobs, stealing our welfare, and cucking us. One of these groups of aliens are testudinata-like in demeanor, and have been infiltrating the highest ranks of government with great fervor. It has come to my attention that last year, they even attempt to go after the seat of the presidency of the united states of America. Mitch “Tortoise” McConnell is their leader, their party man, completely undocumented, living off of America tax dollars. As his backup plan, and his bid to increase his race’s power he mated with Elizabeth “Turtled” Warren and produce a hybrid. If you look closely, the signs are unmissable. That disgusting hybrid is what went after our great president’s chair. They are also no longer alone, for they have united with Mexican illegals through an unholy marriage of their hybrid. Their goal is simple: give this country to the illegals, and there is nobody in the media talking about this. We need to rally, we need to fight back.

It was bad
>for you

So why are so many people saying their party is dead? Are they just globalist who are mad at trump and the American people?

When the Republicans lose yet again, are they finally going to make some big changes to their party to become viable again?

Thank fuck.
GLOBALISTS BTFO
OUT OUT OUT

isnt this convention supposed to improve the nominees chances?

Empty promises, and lies

>the party of bush is dead

...and?

The Party is dead?

You mean the party that lost the last two Presidential elections to a marxist with unrepentant ties to terrorists? That party?

Meghan McCain was always a trust fund bimbo retard.

Her issue is that Republicans don't look cool to her rich and powerful liberal fuccbois.

>repubicuck party is dead

GOOD

THE RISE OF THE NEW RIGHT

>daughter of dusty old neocon bones mccain
>"party i was with for 20 years" oh you mean the neocon shithead party

good riddance to bad rubbish

This is pretty much true. Just pandered to Trump's base.

As a Republican who doesnt want to vote for Trump and hates Hillary, he did nothing to convince me I should vote for him. I still don't know any of his policies other than
>I got an ice rink built
>I hate Hillary too
>America sucks right now

Nothing's really changed. I should be the easiest vote to pull into his cult too.

meghan mcain hates trump but she also hates freedom and conservatism. she is more of a neocon than her dad. sometimes I leave my radio on after one show and her show comes on. she is a horrible bitch. I can't stand her even more than trump.

I really hope cruz comes out and endorses johnson.

Meghan McCain is so cute. I can't handle it.

shes right

selling out america is over

THIS BITCH IS THE WORST AND MOST RETARDED SABOTEUR ON THE "RIGHT." SHE IS A FUCKING PROGRESSIVE CUNT.

Only for globalists and cuckservatives.

Nigga were you watching Yeb or some shit?

Trump's Acceptance Speech kicked ass you dirty fuck.

The "muh bible" party?

Good, maybe the GOP can start winning elections

>the neocon cuckservative circlejerk party is dead

Good.

The party has been dead for a while.

As if you would vote for Hilary if you're a Republican. Fuck off.

Too bad. I always enjoyed fapping to her titties. Oh well. MAGA

10 cents have been deposited to your account. Thank you for Correcting The Record!

>the party i was part of is dead.

YEAH, AND YOUR DUMBASS RINO DADDY WAS ONE OF THE FAGGOTS THAT HELPED KILL IT

No, she meant her Outer Party of designated losers is dead.

>RINO and a neocon piece of filth crying that the party moved on

>Neo-cons are dead

GOOD

>Party of Neo-Cons are dead
Good, fuck the bushes
They were shit
Political parties should change with time

I'm a registered, donating, always voted Republican conservative. Sorry, leaf, but it's true.

Oh, and I won't vote for Hillary. Luckily we have other candidates than these two. I'll research and find the one closest to my ideals. I hate how Trump constantly says "my federal government can solve all the issues". I want less government,

She's right, and may something much greater is born from the shambles.

Where can I watch the speech?

If you dont see the appeal of Trump, then you probably live in the middle of nowhere, with a handful of conservative white people as your only neighbors, and never travel. If you had experiences anywhere else in this country you would see immigrants are tearing it apart limb from limb- not to mention BLM. I mean are you living under a rock or what?

About damn time we got a glimpse of an unshackled conservative party again

Shes hot.

These, fuck neocon shills that helped enslave us to the banks and tied us up in perpetual war

This is the first step towards the American right becoming a genuine facist party for the people

Trump made his big speech at the RNC,
>Trump supporters think it was high energy, powerful etc
>Leftists think it was awful, etc

The truth is that he spoke a lot but didn't really say anything, he pandered heavily to the Right but not saying anything that would sway independents, he talked about how the US has soooo many problems, how everything is shit, but he offered no real solutions, no detailed policy.
Some of what he said was true, most of it was very exaggerated lies, he went on about how the US is "weak", need more military, need less PC etc etc.

Most of it boiled down to "Hillary bad!", "More jobs!", "Less taxes!", "Fuck china!", "USA!"

OH state law enforcement and Cleveland PD did an outstanding job keeping the peace.

Let's hope the riff between the Philly PD and the Shillary's Democrat Party convention is an all out freak-show circus!!

Good. Can will kill the Democratic Party next?

wtf i hate trump now

>Seitz-Wald

I can definitely see why McCain-style niggercons are upset. The party just went into absolutely thunderous applause for a foreign policy platform diametrically opposed to their own. Right now they're 100% compatible with Hillary Clinton's hawk platform, but haven't yet found the balls to defect.

>I don't know any of his policies
Then either you didn't hear his speech or you're clinically retarded because he listed all of them

Did you even watch the speech?

Face it, the Republican Party doesn't represent conservative values anymore.

After Trump picked that Cuckservative Pence as his VP, he lost my vote. You guys should vote for Johnson if you believe in Small Government.

Nope. I live in a heavily, heavily populated area. Travel all over the country. Hate BLM (they're full of shit and cause way more problems than solutions).

I have literally never had a problem with an illegal immigrant (in fact, they clean my pool for cheap and wonderfully so). Regardless, I don't think the wall will solve the immigration issue. I don't think the answer is huge federal government programs to round them up either. That's called big government.

No she's just salty that daddy got BTFO in 2008.

>Luckily we have other candidates than these two.
Enjoy your irrelevant open border candidate, cucklord.

Meghan McCain a thicc.

Threadly reminder McCain sold out vietnam POWs during the war and should be drawn and quartered

>failure's daughter's opinion
>siding with nbc
D I S C A R D E D

Ok. What programs are he cutting to make the "trillions" he mentioned? I literally didn't hear ONE program or loophole other than "I'm going to cut the useless spending". You do know there isn't a fund called "Useless Spending", right?

Correct the record elsewhere you mongoloid nigger.

Did what he said actually count for "listing his policies" in your opinion?

He basically said what he thought was bad, what he wanted to change, but never how.

You will have less government under Trump, man. You talk about the ice rink as if its just some abstract thought but it's a physical and historical testament to Trump's abilities. He does more with less. He's near even with Hillary Clinton in a campaign where he's being outspent 15 to 1.

Don't you want a government which is actually competent enough to do what its supposed to in a timely manner? And did you completely miss his 5 minutes on abolishing government over-regulation?

>republican party gets more primary votes than ever in its history
>because it has escaped the grip of cucks like mccain, it's supposedly dead
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

How does this cow even have a "media" job?

She's a liberal feminist. So is she saying the Democrats are dead?

Trumps speech was fucking great if i'm being honest

I thought he did fine 2bh

But she is right. the interventionist corrupt globalist neo-con GOP is dead.
It's a good thing

Oh shit

Her Dad is responsible for Obama's election with the genius Sarah Palin VP pick.

>I don't have a problem with illegal immigration
>they clean my pool

I hope your family gets raped and you shot like a dog. You don't deserve to live in the U.S. You fucking disgusting cuck.

The party she was part of should be dead

>Meghan McCain

youtu.be/n-ewYyEay4Q?t=141

The party you were a part of is dead, and thank goodness it is. Neo-Cons blown the fuck out.

DING DONG
RIP THE NEOCONS

.01 sheckles have been deposited to (((you)))

You don't know his policies ? wtf kind of shit is that ?

Oh wait you are CTR go fuck your mouth you idiot

I distinctly remember him saying glassing faggot sverg is a top priority given their propensity to get anally violated by nigger cock and spread HIV as well as Ebola.

> The Republican party that I worked for for two decades died in this room tonight
> 1996-2016
> 12 years of Democrat Presidency during her time with Republican party

good riddance

Shrinking the EPA
Allowing health insurance companies to cross state lines
Bringing free speech back to churches

I would engage but looking at your other posts you're a cuckservative who cares more about his wallet than his country. Have fun voting for Hillary--oh, I mean "Johnson"--in November

And thank God. How many presidential election losses did it take?

Not an argument

>t. globalist TPP shill

fuck off, Johnson is a cuck

>the KKK is doing more good for the LGBTQ community than the Black Panthers ever will

what a time to be alive

T H I S

No mourning for cuckservtives or evangelicucks

>a fucking leaf

>muh less gov't
>supports neocucks

Sorry but I can not look at that face. Its like a scary mix of McCain and the woman she came out of ewww