Lost custody of kids

>lost custody of kids
>45k a month alimony to ex wife
And so another brother is JUSTed, throw the body on the pile boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vy1vk1mZhiw
youtube.com/watch?v=HSYcJVRoX88
youtube.com/watch?v=RmfivUySxhg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men's_rights_movement
youtube.com/watch?v=wD8AwgO0AQI
youtube.com/watch?v=35aT9ikWcqc
youtube.com/watch?v=ln-kbhNgAGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This will make him funnier surely

>lost custody of kids

Nope. Shared custody.

>45k a month alimony to ex wife

It's only for 6 years total and he's already paid it for 2 years.

>It's only for 6 years
That's millions of dollars.

Can't wait for Colbert to tear this nutjob a new one.

>That's millions of dollars.

Jones makes many millions a year.

wtf I love water filters and super male vitality now

well he handled his case like a fucking retard so he probably deserves it

>rich men get fucked by the divorce courts

The cards are stacked against you. Either don't get married or have a strong prenuptial agreement. You're fucked otherwise.

>Shared custody.
It's shared custody, but they live with the mom and she gets to decide when he gets to see them.

Russia Continues Info-War Tactics In US | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC youtube.com/watch?v=Vy1vk1mZhiw

>Rachel Maddow

the boy who cried wolf about Trump's taxes lol

Maddow is a joke m8

>shared custody
Hahaha, yeah, shared custody where she dictates visitation rights.

>tfw they used his own radio show to reach the ruling

Subject Of Michael Flynn Seems To Panic President Donald Trump | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC
youtube.com/watch?v=HSYcJVRoX88

Jesus Christ. He's a child.

Yeah, because some fat bitch who does nothing deserves all of that monies that's she's definitely not going to spend mostly on herself.

where is his JUST crown?

hello darkness my old friend

psychic vampires without end

Russia Behind Mike Flynn's Work For Turkey: Report | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC
youtube.com/watch?v=RmfivUySxhg

He sure didn't help matters by being a fucking clown both in and out of court.

>I was just pretending
Why should I care?

What a dirty whore.

I do love laughing at Trump but Maddow is such a clown.

Holy shit he's literally using /r9k/'s irl lies

Shareblue is here, everyone point and laugh

Poor Donald, he looks like a kid being questioned about smelling like weed

He's a fraud.
I just hope his uneducated moronic fanbase will realize that now.

upvote thanks

Donnie boy could pull off a beard. he should do it

That would require critical thinking on the part of his fans which we know they don't have.
I guarantee you that they'll just say the globalists stole his kids from him. It will be Obama's fault by the end of the week.

You guys should leave him the fuck alone while he is dealing with this

I mean there are limits, this is his personal life

You don't making assumptions and wild guesses to ruin a man's reputation and character like this, it isn't right

The fact that shareblue and CTR are all over this truly proves that Alex is our guy

when will men finally stop being forced to pay child support or alimony? who the fuck thought these laws were a good idea?

>this is what fascists actually believe

>45k a month

How many water filters is that?

Like every liberal progressive idea they were good in theory

I mean there are deadbeats out there who will have kids with women and just run off and not be responsible (mostly blacks) and ruin society for everyone

But eventually like every liberal idea, people will always find a way to exploit it for their own ends

>45k a month
Land of the cucked

gtfo moralfag
He lost his kids because he spent his entire career being a retard for money and by the time something actually required that he prove he is a sane and stable influence in his children's life there was years of his work to prove otherwise.
He did this to himself.

>The fact that shareblue and CTR are all over this truly proves that Alex is our guy

nah it's cool

it's actually giving him national exposure and bringing in more interest, while the right can rally behind him

even pol is starting to tolerate him

who gives a shit if a man doesn't wanna stay with a woman? why should he be forced to pay that woman money when she has an equal opportunity to work and provide for the child who she could give up for adoption or aborted if she wanted to?

Men don't have children, women do... therefore reproductive responsibility should be solely theirs unless the man wants to be with the woman.

It has to get worse before it gets better. I think more men have to suffer and some, kill themselves/others before the judiciary start to taper down. And I have faith, at least, that conservative thinking will be the rear-guard on this fight to preserve the family unit. I mean, the men going their own way thing is just going to keep gaining traction, until the family unit is almost destroyed. So yeah, like I said, gonna get worse still. The marxists/liberals own the country at the moment, but there is always an opposite and equal reaction.

How much has he been making if paying 45k a month is at all reasonable?

>getting married

>this amount of reddit spacing

must be baiting

That's the handshake that says "I'm knock up your wife while you watch"

I'm just gonna marry a Black woman for dat low divorce rate t b h

actually, feminists were the only group to recently oppose men having to pay child support and actually suggested that men should be allowed to have a "paper abortion" early in a pregnancy if they decide they do not want to be financially responsible for the child.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men's_rights_movement

Ok just make sure to adopt a white child and raise them well. Make sure they know the consequences of racemixing.

You are either a virgin or a black dude

Also I dont support the murder of babies just cause you cant wear a condom and want to not take responsibility as a man.

Sorry sweetie, I'm no cuck. I'm going to make mulattoes and raise them well.

Alex is a fucking scumbag who spends his time accusing every other person in the public eye of being a child rapist, a satanist, evil, or whatever other overblown shit he can dream up. This is a lovely little instance of karma biting him in the ass.

The difference is he is actually telling the truth with evidence. And these people have positions of power.

>abortion is murder

you must be a christ fag or some other type of autistic fuck.

>InfoWarhammer 40k: Alimony

So is the court system, and the pundits shitting on him here. And their evidence is solid while Jones's "evidence" is either hearsay, irrational leaps of logic, or pure fee fees.

That's a meme senpai. That one picture is inaccurate.

I figured as much, can't imagine it's any worse than W+W though because of how uncommon it is. I just like Black girls and generally get along better with them.

I'm not defending alimony, but I doubt you have any experience raising a kid, otherwise you wouldn't say such retarded shit. Moms fuck up kids just as bad as dads, and no parent figure around will surely create more useless fuckups.

child support and alimony are total bullshit and shouldn't be enforced by law. Women shouldn't be rewarded for leaving their husbands or baby daddies. They should be allowed to leave at their own expense.

This desu, broken families create failures more consistently than anything else, even accounting for race. There certainly should be penalization for anyone who breaks up their marriage. I wish there was something to disincentivize single-motherhood, though. Frankly, single-motherhood is too easy to walk yourself into and there's no real pressure on the woman to meet the necessary demands. Men are held to much stricter standards, courts will send kids to maternal grandparents if there are any doubts on the father. I'd support removing all safety nets for single mothers if there was any reason to believe it would make women more cautious before deciding they're too strong and independent to stay married.

>I mean there are deadbeats out there who will have kids with women and just run off and not be responsible
And the woman decided to mate with said man, knowing he wasn't going to commit. Funny how you people always neglect to mention this whenever a woman ends up a single mother. She has complete reproductive control and rights, arguably it's more her fault.

Ivanka & Jared: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
youtube.com/watch?v=wD8AwgO0AQI

>there are actual Alex Jones fans here
Hey fuck off buddy, if he doesn't vaccinate his kids then it is my concern since they could spread disease and hurt my kid.

Like father, like son

You keep blaming black men for not being there, when it was black women that kicked them out of their family unit at the introduction of the welfare state.

So a man and a woman have a baby and they marry for 1 year. That man leaves after realizing the marriage isn't his thing and doesn't do shit for the kid they raise after. It's all the woman's fault in that instance? Not everything is black and white, I know you are some virgin who reads the redpill reddit daily and think all women are out to get men and men DINDU NUFFIN wrong

But both sides can be wrong, women can idiots and men can be deadbeats

>rightwing claims to be all about personal responsibility
>doesn't even want to take care of their OWN kids
s m h ya'll white trash need to stop being lazy, pull up your pants, get a job and contribute to society.

Think Trump's Stupid? Get A Load Of This Interview...
youtube.com/watch?v=35aT9ikWcqc

wow thank you so much for this

>The Young Armenian Genociders

our guy has spoken

youtube.com/watch?v=ln-kbhNgAGM

corporate whore vampire media btfo

>seeing all these guys get screwed over by their marriage in the past 5 years

>just got news my close cousin is getting married
>he already bought an $9k+ ring
>fiancé is making him have the wedding in Cancun and wants us to attend even though our family is mostly in North Carolina

These needs to stop.

Is there any log of the court statements text or video?

I'm not really interested in reading what the reporting says of it. I kinda want to read exactly what he said.

I was at a wedding convention and there were banks there offering financing options for weddings. I asked why the fuck they would be at a wedding convention and they explained that some people don't have the money for a wedding.

And then I asked, "Sure, people don't have money, but people don't actually go into debt for a damn wedding right? This is not a house or a car."

And they laughed at me.

Who is this semen demon?

>getting married

anyone who gets married deserves whatever comes their way for being an idiot who thought it was a good idea to get married

>Don't get married or have kids
There problem solved. Or avoided, rather.

How does alimony even work?

Why is it a thing proportionate to the amount of money your spouse makes instead of the cost of living in whatever your area?

How can people be legally allowed to be granted lifetime alimony when college only takes 4 years?

Give an objective reason, based on examples of actual bad reporting, to make an argument that she is terrible.

Im conflicted.

I don't know if I don't want kids. I feel like ill regret it when I die alone.

>t. alex jones

But Trump still hasn't released any recent tax returns. I can't fathom why this doesn't at least concern you.

if your reason for having children is fear of loneliness you will be a terrible father

actually come to think of it, 99.99% of people's reasons for having children is fucked

How many centuries is it going to take before men finally let go of the romantic love meme?

Not even MGTOW but getting married is fucking stupid. Prenuptials are fucking dumb too because those things rarely work in court.

You mean like how Obama was a Muslim terrorist born in Kenya?

Too much intelligence for 4c, OMG you must be Shareblue everybody panic and start MelMemeing

I meant not having anyone in my life. Is it really a life you'd wanna end up with when you get old? No one coming by and no one caring.

I partially want kids but partially don't want to be tied down.

Are you a nigger by any chance?

That's the most pussy, weaselly shit I've read in a long time

>Make sure they know the consequences of racemixing.
Which is biologically, genetically great. Funny how you faggots pretend to like science only when it suits you.

>no one knew healthcare was this complicated
>i miss my old life

Trump on suicide watch when?

>The difference is he is actually telling the truth with evidence. And these people have positions of power.
Lot of delusional people in the world.

>But Trump still hasn't released any recent tax returns

because there is no law that demands he should do so retard

>Expose the elite
>Get your shit pushed in

I honestly think kids are a good idea so long as you're committed to putting the work in.

There's a lot involved in finding a partner to help and hoping they won't give up on you or the kid; because even if you earn enough money to support a kid alone the typical work day doesn't help a kid grow up very well while giving you the freedom to have an adult life. Without a spouse having a kid makes them your primary hobby and that's just hard for all the parties involved and can lead to resentment.

I think the rewards are worth it. You have to put up with a lot of crap and micromanage their life for a huge part of it even well after they move out, but it's good to have someone who will eventually help you through life and enrich your life so long as you've done a good job.

Problem is finding someone who has the same ideas about raising children as you are. Most people have the shittiest reasons for having kids. It's shocking to learn how much about having children is due to peer/family pressure or sheer fucking loneliness because having kids is the only way to have something in common with other people - seriously fuck those parents.

>I meant not having anyone in my life. Is it really a life you'd wanna end up with when you get old?

Your children will resent you for your neediness when you're an old fuck and you basically gave birth to them so you could be taken care of and not lonely and they're too busy with their own lives and dont want to be bogged down by your old saggy-ass, and I hate you.

>and I hate you.

Clearly.

>be Alex Jones
>blame a school shooting on some shadow organization on faking everything to take muh guns rather than admit our country does a shit job with the mentally ill
>be triggered over gay men owning a pizza shop and perpetuate a lie born from homophobia that these fags traffic children sex slaves and Hillary Clinton and her Staff actively participate
>get divorced, claim the above is all a joke
>liberal activist judge rules I can't satisfy my wife

Who is going to get the blame for this? Snowflakes? Libcucks? Hillary herself? ...or himself?

>has been a precedent for over 40 years
>people constantly ask nervous questions about how his business is effected or effected by winning the election
>literally a sane and rational thing to ask, considering he's a billionaire
>can help bring people together by just fucking doing it to build trust with the American people
>if Obama refused, you would shitpost all 4 years about it
>Trump still refuses
>this doesn't make Trumpfags angry
I'm not the retarded ine, buddy boy.