youtube.com/watch?v=g9fIjYnPazc
youtube.com/watch?v=2mpuybf1pYY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=25YJdFvtTo4
youtube.com/watch?v=9LA9F_sKuOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

doggo dindu nuffin

look hes smiling!

That dog is probably dead by now.

Him. He provoked the dog and he knows he did. That's the selling point of the show, him getting bit.

He died as he lived.

Be kicked around.

>probably
Milan brought in his los Zetas cousins right after the show and executed it cartel style

I think Caesar actually owns that dog now

that's what he tells the media

le dog kicking man

Society.

An aggressive Labrador?

the jews

post the video god dammit

Getting in a dog's face when it's eating out it's bowl is fucking dumb. I've had perfectly well adjusted puppers that would have a snarl at you if you pulled that shit, never mind this autismohound.

cesar was in the wrong, he totally misread the dog despite being a professional with years of experience and waved his hands about in front of the dog like it was a big juicy chop

>puppers

No. If your dog has to be that territorial about it's food then it doesn't trust you and you're not a very good pet owner.

>i have two personalities

No that dog was a fucking savage. No one dog should be that territoriality aggressive when it comes to eating food. It lashed out and deserved to get kicked as a lesson that that kind of behavior isn't going to fly.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM

he sure owned it when he suplexed it through the table

This. My dogs don't do anything when I get near them as they eat. If they did, then they'd get a swift hand and I'm sure they know that.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9fIjYnPazc

Who /kickdogs/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=2mpuybf1pYY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=25YJdFvtTo4
I couldn't find a better quality video of this part, but check out his method here for getting these golden retrievers to stop jumping on people.
Go to around 1:30.

I love these stupid things so much

Am I becoming a retard?

Golden Retrievers are a breed that take a long time to mature. They can be 5 years old and still act like fucking puppies. It's part of their charm. Or part of the reason why no one wants to put up with their shit.

Also she probably doesn't fucking exercise them enough.

how often does this guy actually get bit?

Kek

>The Dog Kickerer

Train your pupper better. I can pull my dog's food away from him and he just looks up at me and waits. Granted I almost never need to do this but if your dog is growling at you you've done something wrong. You should never feel personally threatened by your dog. My dog hates other animals, especially cats and small dogs but he's never been aggressive towards me.

Dog bites me like that im snapping its paw fuck that shit breh

You know, earlier in the video, he punched that dog in the throat making that TSSSSSSS sound.

My dad thinks the TSSSS is what controls the dogs.

This. You've got to correct that behavior when they're young so it doesn't become an issue when they're mature and capable of fucking you up.

>DOGGO
>IM KICKER
>I have a treat for you
>you don't get to bring sticks
>LOTTA LOYATY FOR A LAB
>Perhaps he was wondering why you would kick a dog before giving him a treat
>CHOMPING THIS HAND
>WITH NO SURVIVORS

I imagine he incidentally has a nice new rug too

>My dad thinks the TSSSS is what controls the dogs.
eventually maybe since they might start to associate the TSSSSS sound with getting punched in the throat

Dogs (and cats) indeed aren't aggressive if you approach them and touch them as they're eating (assuming they know you well).
If they get pissed off at you, they don't know and/or respect you enough.

You CAN piss off even a docile pet if you swipe their food away from them and/or push your face next to them and their food while they're eating (i have no idea why you'd want to do that, a human being would also get pissed off at you for doing that).
However pets that have been trained extremely well will not have a bad reaction to you even if you do that too.

if my dog bit me like that, i would grab my pistol and shoot it in the backyard

if anyone comes by i'll just tell them it was a mercy killing

Kek that hit to the neck and the stance.
>see the relaxation
>bites his hand

Most animals are genetically hardcoded to associate the "SSS" sound with snakes, it's basically an instinct thing.
A "SSS" sound will affect them, in general.
They'll get scared and alert.
In itself that won't get them to do what you want, you must associate it with some other action or otherwise make your intentions clear to them somehow so they can associate to the scary sound what you want them to do (or not to do).

Why is this shit being shilled so much lately?

hughman can think

Dogger only instincts

>getting your balls this close to a dog that just bited you
absolute madman

WAS GETTING KICKED PART OF YOUR PLAN?

it shows dominance

>Extremely well trained

Bruh
Just take their bowl away halfway through eating when they're puppies, or just take a handful. Punish them when they get mad
It's not hard

that dog got fucking BTFO'd at 3:15

Cesar is /our guy/

Imagine being so short that you have to spend your whole adult life "dominating" dogs just to feel like a man

based

imagine being short and making millions off kicking dogs

Does this remind anyone of that scene of that Narco movie where the main dude supposedly rapes a fat spic?

>"whispers" to (kicks) dogs for a living
>/our guy/

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=9LA9F_sKuOw