I'M TERRIFIED. I HAD IMAGES OF HITLER RISING TO POWER. I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST WATCHED...

I'M TERRIFIED. I HAD IMAGES OF HITLER RISING TO POWER. I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST WATCHED. THIS IS THE NEXT GENOCIDAL DICTATOR. I AM IN FEAR OF MY LIFE.

cnn everyone

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/latimes/status/756334807425089536
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just saw this, what a fucking moron.

that stupid nigger

Where did the cute skinny blonde with the crucifix necklace go? She's always defending Trump.

Really stimulates internal mental deliberations

you answered your own question.

literally nothing wrong with Hitler

The mexican lady too

>HE COULDN'T FIND ONE NICE THING TO SAY ABOUT IMMIGRANTS

NO FUCKING SHIT

>I came in with an open mind
>mfw

This, to be honest, family

LINK YOU BURGER EATING BAG OF SHIT

Did he really say that?

I'm so fucking triggered by this shit. Do these people not realize what a real fucking dictator would sound like? What kind of organization he would have created under him?

This is fucking nothing on the fascist scale.

Van jones is the biggest fucking piece of garbage ive ever heard. How the fuck was trumps speech "incredibly divisive". Fuck this piece of shit.

Exactly! So awesome!

Really fires up those old neurons.

The dumpy Mexican needs a dick up her ass dry. Been needing it all week. The nigger just needs to be grateful.

>We have no real arguments

Not biased at all

Now THAT is one stupid nigger.

Link something you niggers

they are getting angry at each other hahaahah

Oh, are we being brought rapidly out of a crippling economic depression complete with starvation? Doesnt seem so.

Did we watch the same speech?

The one that ended with "I LOVE YOU"? and where he pointed out how fucking stupid Hillary's campaign slogan is?

anyone who watches CNN will know to put axelrod and jones in a box that says "I am a liberal shill and I am paid to shill for liberals"

Any video of the speech? I missed it

Isn't this the guy who was a member of the communist party in college or something like that?

>this screaming obese mexicunt

Unfortunately you're wrong

Her accent gets thicker the madder she gets, soon she will start speaking spanish

Kayleigh McSomething

she was there earlier... Ledandowski is in her place, and the latina bitch is there for another blonde lady

She's Cuban

Cubans think Mexicans have the same thought as them

We hate island niggers

Jones is the worst commentator on CNN. Talks a lot about black lives when he himself is a race traitor.

Navarro is a mess. She is screaming her head off. Looks ready to tear arms of the two Republicans in the panel.

This nigger needs killing.

On the bright side, the libcucks have overplayed the literally hitler card to such an extent this election cycle that no one will likely take comparisons to ol' adolf seriously ever afterward.

*Lewandowski

>the Jews are upset

I can't remember exactly where it was but I found it on this site: Google.com

He should be scared.

He was fired by Obama after Glen Beck exposed him for being a communist.

This nigger knows he will get the rope when trump wins.

The niggers and kikes can feel it coming.

on the more surreal, brighter side, Trump literally may be Hitler

that's the wrong arm leaf :^)

Is that a transvestite he's with?

Right Wing Death Squads confirmed on route to Van Jones location.

Him and that mexican are so FUCKING BUTTBLASTED

It's fantastic. When he wins, this is what it's going to be like

You not see the part where he typed "cnn" ?

>getscared

Yea good goy Trump is a real threat to the "niggers and kikes."

Let's try to be at least somewhat realistic.

>How the fuck was trumps speech "incredibly divisive".
Because he didn't pander directly to "minorities" but addressed their issues in the context of benefiting all Americans, didn't promise to coddle criminals, and addressed a few actual problems the nation is facing and ones it has avoided dealing with for years.

She's a one-issue pony, immigration issues. She's not a conservative, I think the only reason she pretends to be a republican is to be on TV.

Nigger and "Latino" woman being cry babies.

I'm literally shocked.

Kayleigh McEnany.

They got rid of her for Lewandowski. They should have gotten rid of that shrieking triggered hispanic.

So laughably inaccurate.

It should be the guy in the top hat taking money from the girl and the hobo and giving it to the Nigger-Pan who, hilariously, never grows up and gets a job.

really forced cranial contemplations

Kek checked

For 8 whole years

>implying this ever happens

Nice quads. There's your ((you)) now please.

Stop being Jew

She was called retardes by some people behind the scenes before on CNN and fox I think

no

for 49 years

2017-2065

Trump
Trump JR
Ivanka
Eric
Tiffany
Barron

2017-2065

TRUMP DYNASTY

> mfw
> every day
> for 8 years

haha after every single orator he devolved into fits of extreme hyperbole, calling the convention a shitshow full of amateurs while everyone on the panel is trying to ignore him.

He really is the token nig rolled out for the normies.

>Ima gud boi, I dindu nuffin
>*shanks cellmate*

I SAW DA HITLER I WUZ THERE

What is wrong with this woman?

Ivanka's going to follow Donald directly.

Link? What is this guy's name?

reely maeks u think

and the illegal bitch was horrible as well, every time they get one of those latinos who give no fucks about the laws they're breaking, racist cunts while trump deliberately went out of his way to include all races

He gone now.

She's actually an illegal and afraid her cover is slipping.

Why is the cop on the right's arm a tube of dough?

Lol. They are freaking out because of how much money they are losing.

It was funny how she starting slurring her words in an increasingly spiccy accent as her White-presenting mask slipped into Hispanic-rage

Jesus Christ these are retarded
>I'm black
>Get forced into low income areas a while ago
>current generation has access to education, as well as programs for higher ed
>don't care, I wanna be gangsta
>instead of working a shitty job and doing well in school I decide to sell drugs
>dress like a fuckboy
>white man holding me down, can't get a job!

This really stimulates my mental imagination

FUCK CNN

COME AND HELP TRUMP

twitter.com/latimes/status/756334807425089536

VOTE!

I have a feeling CNN got BTFO hard and have no idea what to do but try to spin it as "dark"

I haven't been so uplifited by a political speech in years

Van Jones fears Trump.

Good.

Pic related.

That is what my children's room looked like after I killed an intruder. God bless firearms.

OOGA BOOGA THE WHITE MAN IS RACIST. HE WAS SO RACIST THE WHITE CRACKER ASS HONKY WAS RACIST. ALL WHITES ARE RACIST. CAN YOU BELIEVE TRUMP DOESNT WANT TO PROTECT CRIMINALS? WHAT A RACIST BIGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop fucking posting these. I'm tired of thinking.

Voted

"Forced" into low incone areas? From what starting point, Inverness?

I still didn't figure out if this nigger is a liar, or just completely dumb.
And latino land whale beside, I know CNN has ver low standards, Don lemon comes to mind, but that woman is youtube material, she can't say anything constructive or intelligent.

You don't eat burgers?

Manafort and Miller are handling these cucks well right now

haha look at this faggot

michael dantuono