>posting worthless threads on my board

>posting worthless boards on my Sup Forums

>posting worthless 4chans on my internet

posting worthesef

>POSTING

p !

>get a chance to ask Mark Hamill anything
>'HEY SO UH TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS IN THE MOVIE DO YOU TURN TO THE DARK SIDE?'

every fucking time, what do they honestly expect?

Wasn't that always obvious though? I'd actually be surprised if that turned out not to be the case. Also, .

>Wasn't that always obvious though?

No. We know these writers like to make everyone related especially in these "new generation" shows/films but strictly from a story standpoint, no it's not obvious

Literally where.

kys advertisers

I'd still stuff my nose between her british ass cheeks

I linked to the exact time retard

>tfw knife-ear fetish

Why would "advertisers" post spoilers and insult the actors you fucking retard?

No you didnt, retard.

No.

YES I DID, RETARD. PAY ATTENTION FOR MORE THAN 5 SECONDS.

What else could she possibly be saying?

To me, TFA told me that she wasn't a Solo or a Skywalker. Things like Maz telling her that whoever left her (ie her family) is never coming back, but someone still could (Luke). That's completely separating Rey's family that she's waiting for from Luke. Couple that with the fact that Han and Leia and Kylo don't know her, and it seemed clear to me that she's not Luke's.

She probably thinks it was clear too. Rey Skywalker isn't nearly as hinted as its fag theorists think it is.

Pablo Hidalgo supported this reading too. When someone said that Maz's words made them think Luke wasn't Rey's father, his response was a sarcastic "well sure, if you actually use the movies as basis of speculation".

He's saying that yes, that's what you get from that if you're basing your theories on what was actually on the screen in front of you instead of wishful thinking.

So how it is OBVIOUS if you can't even come up with an answer?

You could say it's obvious that she was nobody. A random.

All people are going to do is assign their pet theory to her words. Rey Skywalkers are just the most obnoxious about it even when they have no real basis.

She said TFA made it obvious who her father is. The answer cannot be "a random."

She said TFA made it obvious who she is.

I WANT TO SEE DAISY IN PRETTY PANTIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

>The answer cannot be "a random."

somehow its Snoke and we're gonna get the same twist as in Ep. V aren't we?

this