So this is the power of living in rich american suburbs

So this is the power of living in rich american suburbs
being a privileged white girl is so hard!

Post the suicide video

That's it, no way these threads aren't viral marketers.

I would threesome her and Sheri

this was fucking harsh
really wasn't expecting it

Everyone was pretty awful to her but she could be a total bitch too. Especially when good guy Zach was just trying to be nice, or when Clay was just trying to get his dick wet and she told him to fuck off. Wahhh, read my mind, Clay.

Pretty accurate actually, women do a lot of that.

Zach did literally NOTHING wrong.

Did she drop any good loot?

I mean he was kind of petty taking the bunny drawings out of her bag but thats one of the least offensive things of the entire group
>he put his hand on my thigh at lunch better kill myself!

Hannah is so painfully beautiful. I wish I could have loved her

laffed more than i thought i would

Like any meaningful number of people visit this shitty board

This 2bh. If I was in Clay's position I would have probably killed myself, then again Clay acted completely unrealistically by not asking her out ever so I would have never been in his situation.

>all those hints that she was into Clay
I wanted to punch that cunt in the face
go ride your bike and hang out with tony some more you faggot

This is fake as fuck, people would be screaming instinctly from that kind of injury.

The book/show isn't saying she was right about all the people she blamed. It's pretty obvious that a lot of the people she blames for her death really don't deserve it.

She's mentally unwell, which she pretty bluntly admits to throughout her tapes. She's emotionally volatile and prone to toxic behaviors which aim to minimize external real or perceived rejections. She's a prime candidate for BPD.

The point isn't that she's right, or not a complete cunt. But that you need to be kind to everyone because you don't know if the person you wrong is as unwell and vulnerable as she was. You never know if the person you attack simply is unable to properly handle it.

This show is just going to insult you beyond belief.
It's not sublte, it's not well written and it doesn't handle the "depression/suicide" aspect with any nuance, depth or care.

The acting's fine, the pacing's shit.

the acting is not great, it's just like every other teen drama out there and the shit show that is capeshit tv shows.
the pacing is absolutely horrible ill agree on that, but the character's themselves are terribly written

>see bryce rape your first friend
>go to bryce's house to get raped
lol what

lol fucking white people

>tfw get a massive urge to hug her tightly everytime she cries in the show

They didn't really have much to go on. Book was utter drivel too.

Should be called 2 reasons why, witnessing a rape and being raped.

I told my bff that she had a nice ass I'm glad her apartment only has a shower desu

When are poo in loos going to start being repsresented in teen dramas?

Hit the gym and get some self respect. Then you can look after weak white wimmin irl

Girls don't give a fuck about muscles lol

What year do you think this is

once the blacks have had their fill, then they and the other asians(chinese, koreans, japanese) can fight over who's next

Sup clay

No one can relate to subhumans hence why they only get minimal roles.

Lol nigga u trippin

Cool argument. They're attracted to healthy people just as we are to them. I didn't say start juicing breh

I think the casting was poor. Hannah is a fatass and Jessica, who is supposed to be gorgeous, is a monkey.

Dumb fucking frogposter.

Watch Skins. Better teen drama by a mile anyways.

My mom started watching this and it depresses me because I had to move back home after a failed suicide attempt. Every time I hear her watching it I just get upset.

She's trying to make sense of what you did. Poor mom

It's not like my reasons were some weird archaic shit you need a degree to decipher. I think she's just happy to have me here to help her out around theh ouse.

Yeah, always awkward when my dad watches something and depression or suicide is mentioned. I have a similar history.

I WANT RAPE HANNAH!

Thankfully they don't watch a lot of shows that might have that sort of thing come up. My dad mostly watches documentaries and my mom likes TMZ, a couple game shows, and some Canadian sitcoms nobody here has heard of because they'ren ot Trailer Park Boys (dad likes TPB but mom thinks it's "too raunchy")

Clay still has the possibilty to fuck the real best ass in school, Sheri

It seems like people talking about depression and mental health than ever though, which, makes things awkward more than I'd like.

They talk about it on tv a lot, yeah. It seems to be the hip thing now. I was fighting with it a long time before things ever got bad enough to do this. You can show it on tv all you want but a lot of people don't have anyone they feel they can actually talk to about it. That's why I drink and posto n Sup Forums.

not everyones a lil bitch like you

Unfortunately no, the RNG is bad and you need to farm.

The big issue is that there are 11 other characters who are just as emotionally unstable as Hannah was. Alex already tried to an hero, Tyler's going full /r9k/ on the school, Justin probably will an hero, and Jessica's just a fucking mess.

Hannah's friendcircle was just as terrible and unstable as she was, and her death is just a long line of tragedies and "if only"s that lead to an ultimately inevitable death. The real villain of the story is the unrealistically retarded school system that was so incompetent that they let (and in some cases actively worked to cover up) all this bullshit that happened, and the adults that somehow didn't notice any of it. Everything that's implied to happen after the show ends is 100% their fault and no one else.

>Justin probably will an hero, and Jessica's just a fucking mess.
Eh, jessica was clearly trying to get her shit together in the last episode
and Justin, well, if there is a second season I imagine him killing Bryce

we already did grandpa 10 years ago.

>wasnt saying she was right
I dont know dude. It really seems that way