Now that we are back is it save to say that Mou will become our next Ferguson?

now that we are back is it save to say that Mou will become our next Ferguson?

Attached: 1261066.jpg (900x738, 119K)

no one will have the same success as Ferguson.
If Mourinho wins the league at United, he'll finally lift the curse Moyes started.

Mou will move to psg this summer

Would Sup Forums explode if United somehow overcame City's point lead and won the league this season?

Sup Forums would go offline due to the immense amounts of spam

bahahahaha

Yes but city is like 4 wins away from winning.

>away to stoke then everton
>then derby with man ure
>then away to tottenham
man u can la

Mou will be sacked next year after his standard shit third season

Enjoy playing football under Sean Dyche

He signed a new contract until 2020. And if it wasn't for Pep spending half a billion in 2 years, Utd would be top of the table this year.

'no'

9 games 4 wins.
Stoke away ain't what it used to be and neverton really?

Berties' next 4 games:
Stoke, Everton, United, Spurs.

Stoke are desperate for points to stay up, Everton are their bogey team, United and Spurs are easily just as good as them.

>Mouyes

Attached: 193DB5EF-5A34-4842-AC16-E7A4FCD2AE23.png (1080x1592, 1.73M)

No. He must return to Real and be forever with us

>that flag

2/10 for the reply but bandwagoning from Germany is just embarrassing.

>And if it wasn't for Pep spending half a billion in 2 years, Utd would be top of the table this year.

completely irrelevent though isnt it because pep is here an he's above united

Only if he keeps Rashford in the starting 11.

How you not gonna make him your starting man when he scores against big clubs. Then we got Shitchez that can't even score loads of goals.

*Spends another 250M*

but will they millie rock?
mouyes has signed nothing but shit lmao

>we
What part of Manchester United are you from, Hans?

I'm a VIP customer and I can admit yesterday was a shitshow. Two de Gea long ball goals and a couple denied penalties for Liverpool isn't a great performance.

Congrats, you lucked an undeserved win against a superior side that cost half what your squad cost AT OLD TRAFFORD.

I'm a United fan, but to be honest this season the whinging United fans are more annoying to me than the ABUs.

>On course for our highest league finish since Fergie
>Already won two trophies including a European cup
>Defensively better

I would say we're better now than under Moyes or Van Gaal, yet you wouldn't think so going by how our fans complain about narrowly losing to a City side who are going to piss the title.

>superior side
>most potent attack in the league completely nullified
SEETHING

>get fucked
>cry about it
Don’t know why I’d expect anything else from a limp dicked eternal victim

mourinho isn't seni-

Attached: mourinho kicking a bottle.webm (720x720, 2.6M)

>including a European cup
The European Cup Qualifying Cup
FTFY

>now that we're back
You were basically an expensive swansea yesterday

Nope, it's a European cup. Not the most prestigious one, but still a European cup.

And yeah, it did get us back into the Champions League too, so there's that.

Attached: mourinho falls over.webm (720x720, 2.04M)

It's only a European cup when United win it

Rashford's just gonna be another Macheda, Obertan and Januzaj.

>Then we got Shitchez that can't even score loads of goals.
Fuck off, idiot. The guy just got here.

Says who specifically?

He is miles better than any of those players ever were for us. The problem is finding a way to give him a starting place over Martial, Sanchez and Lukaku.

You play like absolute shit. Disgraceful football at times. Top parking the bus sides usually are defensively sound, what a shocker

>tfw flip customer reply to you

Attached: hand-washing-multi.jpg (300x300, 37K)

This.

Going defensive against your rivals and having an answer to all their attacks is fun. It means you are better than them and I enjoy seeing that. It reminds me of dickheads at premium boxing matches who yell for the fighters to attack each other instead of just enjoying the art that is two champions trying to outsmart each other. I guess they're just Pakis, idk.

Shit ain't good enough. 9 games he's played and scored 1 (one) goal and you compare him to Lukaku, he was scoring on a regular round his debut.

>The problem is finding a way to give him a starting place over Martial, Sanchez and Lukaku.

Just bench Shitchez. He's becoming a Mkhitaryan. At least with him he had his good run where he was really good then started to drop but Shitchez came to United and was instantly shit. Seen the idiot on the floor more than anything else.

>Shit ain't good enough. 9 games he's played and scored 1 (one) goal and you compare him to Lukaku, he was scoring on a regular round his debut.
Fuck off. Lots of players haven't been lighting the world up since their winter move e.g. Coutinho, Aubameyang, Giroud. Pochettino said that it would take time for Moura to adapt to the way Spurs play. Stop being such a twat and try understanding how things work.

>celebrate second place

United customers have become so pathetic, Liverpool's "treble" was less pathetic than >mouyes'
suppose londoners only have short memories

>Stop being such a twat and try understanding how things work.

Nah not good enough, pal. Bench Shitchez in big games until the season is done. Shitchez should be brought on only when United is up by 1 or 2 goals

Nah, go fuck yourself.

Superb player at Arsenal but Mourinho has addressed an area that doesn't need addressing. We need a good defender to partner Bailly, a proper right back and then a box to box midfielder to play alongside Pogba and Matic, not yet another forward.

Lukaku, Martial, Rashford, Lingard and Mata is a good enough set of forwards, and have all been better for us this season.

What's pathetic about enjoying your team win silverware? It's not as if any of our fans are acting like we dominated football last season, but a trophy is a trophy. But then you probably support an irrelevant lower league side that only played United once in the 60s, so what would you know about silverware?

I wouldn't know about Londoners having short memories as I'm from Manchester.

Undeserved? If we had Pogba yesterday, we'd probably have scored more.

I don't care anymore how we do it, I see a lot of people on redcafe wishing we played 'more attacking football', or whatever that means. We're 2nd, on our way to the CL QFs, favorites in the FA Cup, we're having a really good season. All thanks to 'park the bus' Mourinho.

As long as we win trophies, I don't care if it's boring. Of course attacking is preferable but we're up against an oil club that's buying the league this season, so we have to do it in another way if we want to win

United are shit defensively if you bother to watch their matches. Replace De Gea with even Tebow and it's a different conversation

considering the number of scumchester fans here I would say yes

In Fergie's last season the football we played at times was terrible yet that was one of my favourite title wins. Couldn't have responded to >AGUEROOOOOOOOOOO in a better manner. Plus we had a top five player in the world at the time in Van Persie.

Also the previous title win before then when we surpassed Liverpool with Hernandez and Berbatov being our main strikeforce for a lengthy period. The amount of boiled piss over us being the "worst champions ever" was fun.

I hated every minute of Mayweather dancing around like a fanny and hitting cheap punches at Manny but Floyd is a fucking genius at it. In sports in general, flair gets the attention but the brains wins the trophies.

We're second place because there's a club above us that's buying the league. In a normal league, we'd be on top.

Why is he so perfect, bros?

Who is he saying sorry?

>I now remember that we had RVP, Falcao, Scweini and di Maria at one point

Our 2013 team was mediocre on paper but our LVG team was just class, how on earth did we fuck it up. Our transition period really should've come sooner

The truth hurts I know, pal. But we've already got a decent amount of strikers. Either bench Shitchez or put him as a defender.

Even then I can see him losing the ball and falling over. He's a waste of money.

Schweinsteger arrived the summer Van Persie, Di Maria and Falcao left.

Ironically the best football we played under Van Gaal was when Van Persie, Di Maria and Falcao were benched for the likes of Young and Fellaini. The 2-1 at Anfield and the 4-2 against City are the two greatest post-Fergie United moments for me.

Then he dropped 4-3-3 and reverted to shit football.

That's just the dutch shitty supporter. Don't even bother with that muppet.

even with oil money in city you're still able to outspend them, no excuses for being so far behind them

He kicked a bottle to the stands.

lmao and how much has mou spent? fucking idiot