Have you ever met a celebrity IRL?

Have you ever met a celebrity IRL?

This guy is an arrogant asshole. He treats his sound guy like shit.

I met Ryan Gosling while I was walking down a street. When I saw him, my instincts had me wanting to take a picture with him. When I said to him, "Oh shit", I felt speechless in continuing my sentence. When I had the courage to finish my sentence with, "Ryan, may I take a picture with you?", he didn't reply for a while. He didn't say anything for about like a minute or so, just standing there, looking at me. Staring at me. It didn't even seem like he was fucking breathing. His eyes darted at mine, with vicious aggression, as I slowly backed away with caution. When I managed to step back a few feet away from his aura, Ryan then went on all fours, his legs bending as if he was ready to pounce. By the time I knew what was going on, I sprinted as fast as I could before he galloped towards me like a fucking cheetah.

Christian Bale, I made out with him at a bar.

That was the day I lost my virginity.

Mads Mikkelsen

Christian Bale, I rimmed his ass at a bar

Looking good Shat!

Christian Bale, I sucked his dick in a bar.

Christian Bale, he gave me a golden shower at a bar.

I met Kareem Abdul Jafar while I was walking down a street. When I saw him, my instincts had me wanting to take a picture with him. When I said to him, "Oh shit", I felt speechless in continuing my sentence. When I had the courage to finish my sentence with, "Kareem, may I take a picture with you?", he didn't reply for a while. He didn't say anything for about like a minute or so, just standing there, looking at me. Staring at me. It didn't even seem like he was fucking breathing. His eyes darted at mine, with vicious aggression, as I slowly backed away with caution. When I managed to step back a few feet away from his aura, Kareem then went on all fours, his legs bending as if he was ready to pounce. By the time I knew what was going on, I sprinted as fast as I could before he galloped towards me like a fucking cheetah.

I met John Goodman while I was walking down a street. When I saw him, my instincts had me wanting to take a picture with him. When I said to him, "Oh shit", I felt speechless in continuing my sentence. When I had the courage to finish my sentence with, "John, may I take a picture with you?", he didn't reply for a while. He didn't say anything for about like a minute or so, just standing there, looking at me. Staring at me. It didn't even seem like he was fucking breathing. His eyes darted at mine, with vicious aggression, as I slowly backed away with caution. When I managed to step back a few feet away from his aura, John then went on all fours, his legs bending as if he was ready to pounce. By the time I knew what was going on, I sprinted as fast as I could before he galloped towards me like a fucking cheetah.

Christian Bale, I ate his shit in a bar.

Really nice guy.

What did she mean by this?

Hi Vicky

When I was 6 and my dad was cheating on my mom with a Miami Dolphins cheerleader, I met Dan Marino at a party. I saw a cup with what looked like apple juice on the counter, grabbed it, and he took it out of my hand and said "hey kid, that's not for you".

Good man. I also met Manny Ramirez a few times, I was friends with his son back in high school.

Ludacris, shorter than I expected.

she got bogpilled

I saw Rowan Blanchard at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Maam, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I hung out with Jonathan Taylor Thomas on the set of Home Improvement. My uncle got work as the gaffer on the third season and he got called in off hours while he was babysitting me to work on something and JTT was there with his mother for... something else, I don't really remember. Since we were the same age we were instantly friends and he showed me around the sets and "his room" and we played with some remote control cars for awhile. He ended up leaving first and I dicked around on the set alone until my uncle was done.

You should have worked in more sjw stuff

I've met a lot of Canadian celebs but in terms of mega stars no. My dad worked with Steve buscemi and Jim Carrey before they got big. My dad and Steve would chain smoke while Steve would be talking about something a mile a minute .

I work in the entertainment business and while I was performing in a comedy music duo at a comedy festival, Louis CK cornered us in his hotel room and forced us to watch him masturbate to completion and couldn't finish until we told him we love "nigger dick and it can please us because you can't, you tiny cocked ginger cucky boy"

I've met lots of low level comedians some of which are now mid tier comedians who I see on TV shows and movies and what not and cringe at what pieces of shit they are yet they are more successful than I will ever be because I'm a self-loathing hermit turd

I keep hearing about this sjw stuff of Rowan. What she said? Muh sogeny? dindu nuffin? trans are not mentally ill?

Yeah, stuff like that.

She's pretty outspoken for being 13 or however the fuck old she is.

She is literally ever SJW stereotype besides being an ugly bulldyke. Her Twitter posts give me a headache when people post them here.

It sucks to see such a young kid so brainwashed.

Hint my dad is a major character on Seinfeld

Does he hate niggers and want to stick a fork in their asses?

Met the guy from the apprentice

I got fingered by this actress named Rachel Bloom when I passed out at a party

INFETTERANCE

He was in alice springs recently shooting for a movie, he's looked like a fucking hobo with a beard you wouldn't be able to tell unless he spoke up.

Cool guy, he really needs to do more horror movies.

I saw Filip and Fredrik sitting at a cafe. I did not go and bother them of course.

Kevin Sussman.

I sold him some books. He was with a very attractive woman and visibly nervous. He didn't say anything.

Kelsey Grammer. We were donating sperm and we had to share a stall. We ended up doing some mouth and hand stuff but nothing serious.

Met Jimmy Savile when I was in hospital in the 80s. He said he didn't have much time as he had to get down to London to shoot Top of the Pops, but when he heard a young fan had injured himself he just had to come and visit. I was touched.

Edge, the wrestler back in 2005 at Disney Land.

frankie muniz at goodwill

Yes multiple