Why's Trump trying so hard to make Iran look shitty?

>Said the nuclear deal will go down in history as the worst deal ever
>Said the US gave Iran $150 bilion, and got nothing in return
>Said American soldiers were capturedright before the deal went through
The deal made sure Iran was blocked from being able to build nuclear bombs, so the US did gain something from it. It restored diplomacy between the two countries, and made sure Iran actually had a future, by lifting the economic sanctions. Iran only got about $56 billion in return, not $150 as he stated. He also lied about how the soldiers were captured right before the deal, when it was actually several months later.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/latimes/status/756334807425089536
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he has to please the jews some how.

Because Iran is shitty?

Whatever you have in your pic there isn't Iranian OP. If she was, then she would be getting raped for not covering her head.

>Iran
>not shitty

She looks like s girl I banged in high school. Brings back memories.

threatening our only real ally against radical mudslimes

international law prevented them from nuclear anyway

they're holding hostages

also we haven't forgotten the ayatollah assahollah did in '80

Trump already stated Israel is he's ally no?.. Makes sense

Yeah, as an islamic republic it's pretty shitty, but not at all compared Saudi Arabia, UAE or
Turkey

>our only true ally
Ever heard about the Lavon Affair, the USS Liberty incident or Jonathan Pollard?

>at least we aren't shitty as Saudi Arabia
okay lad

Why must you come here and turn this board into a den of lies?

Yeah, the decor of that house is not very Persian. There are no rugs, and there is too much dark color. Also, she doesn't look especially persian.

bc the muslims that run iran are fucking insane. they dont want open war in there streets so they keep isis at bay, but they still treat christians like 2nd class citizens.

not to mention that fucking stunt obama set up with the soldiers on the boat. fuck them after that. my gf is iranian and i told her i hope israel nukes the entire country after that

She is Iranian. She lives in Sweden or something.

Prepare for another war for Israel

Trump = shabbos goy

>Trump trying so hard to make Iran look shitty
iran is doing a fine job of that themselves.

>Denmark
>Country FULL of shitskins

Who you trying to fool Achmed?

Now promptly kill yourself, and only yourself

Her and her 8 brothers

If you are going to be a shitty country you have 2 choices:
>Be our ally
>Be our enemy

We treat you like kings if you befriend us and follow our requests.

We overthrow and destroy you if you make us an enemy

>country's citizens are literally forced to shout death to america whenever americans film them
>america should trust them

You idiot several months is literally nothing in the frame of politics dumbass. Iran is 100% shitty right now.

WE"RE LOSING THIS POLL

twitter.com/latimes/status/756334807425089536

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE A
VOTE A
VOTE A

LET'S GET TO WORK Sup Forums. POST OTHER POLLS!

vote aaaa

>heavily endorses israel
>conveniently happens to condemn Iran

Damn, I'm stumped

of course she does

Isn't the deal basically to reimburse the Jewish-imposed sanction relief (of course the Americans have to cover for their (((greatest ally)))), and the Iranians won't develop weapons, give into all requests to check up? I only heard that the checkup times were pretty long, other than that, nothing else. They are also withholding sanction relief because Iran supports Hezbollah, and the US is fighting some proxy war against them in Syria.
I am Iranian and even I admit it is disgusting and a loss-of-face moment when the Iranians took the US soldiers on their knees, it's more so of a "fuck you" for the history we have, what with the coup and embassy shitshow, these recent sanctions, etc.

Because, like Hitler and other demagogues, he needs a enemy to oppose in order to drum up support. He has no credible policy beyond "we'll make those guys pay!".

Not indoors with her family, dude. Please learn things.