Are you enjoying her saggy ass, jimmy boy?

How did an uneducated, so technically retarded laborer like him even start a company and get rich? Plot hole as fuck

enjoying my leftovers jimmy boy

He got rich? I do not remember this at all

Wait, Roy got rich? When?

>you need an education
He was smarter than most college graduates when it came to making money. He started his own business. You can make good money in trades. It sure as fuck beats working in a cubicle all day.

He started a gravel company and makes bank and has a sportscar and Jim and Pam got BTFO...

Also, I'd like to add

What looks saggy about this??

April and Andy are better.

In what world? At least Jim's not an actual fat retard and Pam is actually attractive.

Wait until i'm done, office faggot

looking back on it Jim and Pam are total cunts

Even Dwight is a better employee

Are you subtly trying to turn this into a /jennaral/ , because you're succeeding :)

^_^

Aw heck yeah pamalamadingdong

Blunt is a trash

Is this the dawn of Brap Kino?

Not the dawn. The Pam.

>being this much of a waifufag
>they actively avoid each other in real life now that the show is over
>the state of you

fug she's gonna make me cry

>they actively avoid each other in real life now that the show is over

>implying jenna hasn't gone rogue class following john in the shadows

Jenna looks old and pathetic there. She stinks of desperation and Jim can't get the stink out of his nose

Try again.

Be nice.

Jenna is basically in the "Double Agent" phase if her obsession with John is the Splinter Cell series.

I don't really get this analogy, but I agree.

Since I just got done watching this episode, seriously who was in the wrong here?

Everyone in the office seemed to agree that Pam should clean up somebody else's mess and that it's not the responsibility of whoever makes the mess to clean up after themselves.
How the fuck is Pam not in the right here??

literally the person who made the mess is in the wrong

anyone who thinks otherwise is fucking retarded

So is the rest of the office actual dicks for not agreeing with that, or were they being dicks to her on purpose out of jealousy since she got to go to NYC?

Yes

Jenna looks like the kind of woman who'll develop a gut in the next few years and like she takes a shit without fully closing the bathroom's door, and spends her days watching tv and reading gossip magazines.

>and like she takes a shit without fully closing the bathroom's door
She's so generous.

Yeah she looks doughy and kind of retarded, I'm thinking I could get it up for her, maybe slap her a few times and then leave

Can't you say something nice and not vulgar?

bumping with sandbags