Why is Trump overblowing violent crime?

Why is Trump overblowing violent crime?

Tweet him the graph of gun violence statistics lowering and watch his head explode

He looked at the graph upside down

thats not how you spell watch him block you

Then why do they want my AR15?

>Stats end at 2014
Very convenient.

>Trump states crime has risen in the past year
>tweets a graph that ended two years ago

really makes you think huh

>niggers shooting cops

against the wall you two

your days are numbered

But I thought the liberals said gun crime was getting out of hand. I thought Sup Forums said America was descending into a third world country.

Why is the left overblowing racial bullshit?

Cheers

He specifically said crime was going up in major US cities in the last couple years. He mentioned DC. He didn't mention the entire nation. We know that this means negroes, of course, because no one else commits crime.

He said in the top 50 biggest cities in the U.S, not all of america.

Yeah, from 2014 to 2015, it goes back up to the 2013 levels. What a cataclysm.

There's nothing overblown about a 17% increase over last year thanks to Obama and his globalist masters instigating BLM terrorists. It's about solving the problem now instead of letting it continue to increase next year and the year after and so on, until it's too big to stop and countless Americans were killed.

>things are just fine stop worrying!
>but hand over the guns

I guess that means gun crime isn't a problem then :^)

>implying that the graph shows us that everything is ok.
as long as there is a single criminal, a single death, crime will be out of control.

Look at the graph.
It doesn't include last year, and it's flattening out.
There's also statistics showing that rates of reported violent crime is higher this year than last year on this day.

faggot leftists will even contradict their own anti-gun arguments to disagree with Trump. HE'S META-STUMPING THEM!!!

>hurrr crime in major cities is growing up

>use graph that has nothing to do with cities

>trump says crime is going back up after dropping for decades
>liberals post charts showing crime going back up after dropping for decades
>liberals accuse trump of lying because they are physically incapable of not being retarded
It's amazing to watch

No violence, but we need to ban assault rifles, amirite?

When I hear about shootings literally day after day, and if its not a shooting domestically it's a bombing overseas, I know some shit is fucked.

This

He mentioned Chicago

Yeah, crime statistics leveling out after artificial lows is a great reason to dedicate your entire nomination speech to domestic fear-mongering. I'm sure that'll work out well for him.

he knows violent crime will keep increasing because of BLM.

hes making a future prediction and betting on it.

Then what is blacklivesmatter complaining about then?

Right, "4 or more people," meaning every time a spic or nigger has stepped outside, saw some shitskin who stole his purple drank, shot him and hit three other bystanders

>no Ferguson effect included

I guess we don't need to ban guns then

Blacks are being agitated and terrorists are being encouraged. It's not a return to the Warren Court era normality of urban crime, which was itself the result of liberal policies, but it is still a preventable emergency.

Man. Guns and Video games are really inciting violence.

>Starts at LA riots
>Ends 2 years ago

Truly a very important graph. We should take note.

>going back up = leveling out
>crime was artificially low t. my ass
Please keep going, this is too rich

>ends in 2014

If violent crime is down, why ban guns?