The Dragon is waking up

The Dragon is waking up.

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/10/11/business/scandals-seen-shredding-japan-inc-s-revered-image-quality/
google.ca/amp/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/08/23/in-global-popularity-contest-u-s-and-china-not-russia-vie-for-first/?amp=1
youtube.com/watch?v=yrbpwCJIlEA
amp.ft.com/content/9e5bb9f2-a412-11e7-9e4f-7f5e6a7c98a2
jdpower.com/press-releases/jd-power-2017-china-initial-quality-study
wsj.com/amp/articles/u-s-tech-companies-now-copycats-of-chinese-peers-andreessen-horowitz-partner-says-1496987481
amp.ft.com/content/69766ae0-8df4-11e7-a352-e46f43c5825d
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/18/finally-china-manufactures-a-ballpoint-pen-all-by-itself/?utm_term=.0e8467878057
businessinsider.com/byd-warren-buffett-expands-facility-electric-bus-2017-10
autoweek.com/article/car-news/indias-mahindra-automotive-will-soon-be-building-vehicles-detroit
cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/cars-made-in-china
twitter.com/AnonBabble

100 years of glory.

It'll probably explode before launching or disassemble during its flight due to chinese materials or manufacturing standards.

most of chinese products actually have an excellent quality/price ratio
if you want to buy overpriced faulty shit, look for "made in Germany" label

>chinese materials or manufacturing standards
China is the manufacturing capital of the world. All your iphones and playstations are made there.

>Star

The chinese usually keep the best to themselves, but well, there might be a tinge of truth to what you say.
Chinese must test this somewhere first.

Would you rather Japanese quality?

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/10/11/business/scandals-seen-shredding-japan-inc-s-revered-image-quality/

fuck them

Ha ha no. Chinese are Jews 4.0. They even Jew themselves.

China is actually pretty good, their repuation suffers a lot because people hold unreasonable demands of products that are oftentimes 1/5th the price of their Western counterparts, you get what you pay for. Branded, more expensive products are also made in China anyway.

Chinkshit it's actually good tho.

don't worry, they will broke some day

>you get what you pay for
Aye, this is the best summary of the chinese manufaturing so far, a shame our guys here are cheap fucks and always go for the lower price.

wh*Tes BTFO

ipones and playstations are not quality products. They're cheap electronics. China's standards are terrible, getting better, but still terrible.

Oh yeah just what the world needs. More fucking nuclear weapons. Lets all just fucking kill ourselves. YAAAY HUMANITY!

How long, if ever, will it take China to reach what SK is now? Korea used to be the cheap manufacturer that copied everything, but they gradually modernised and developed into a decent creative and intellectual property market. China has made some strides in this regard economically and in scientific advancement, but it obviously doesn't have the backing of the US like Korea did and quitea different culture.

^

We'll be fine leaf, is not the end of the world.

Mutually assured destruction has begun the longest era of peace among developed nations there has been in recent history. Even india and pakistan leave each other alone because of it.

This. In fact even NK having the bomb, in a humanitarian point of view, is probably good, because otherwise they'd be afganistan already.

Also the weapon made by china is essentially a really fast anti-ship weapon. US, india and maybe russia have them too, mostly in development stage but ready for production.

They're mostly used for carriers and other strategic targets.
They might be eventually fitted with small nuclear weapons, but that's not their main purpose for now.

What's expensive electronics to you? VAIO and Mcbook laptops? The only reason McPros get made in the US is meme catering to bias, not technical or workforce related and we are talking niche stuff. Most of the stuff you could buy that's made in Europe or the US is either underperforming gimmicks (like the Marshall phone) or gaming rigs you'd be better off going DIY with the exact same components, there's no such thing as "superior electronics" that's how you end with jackasses paying literal hundreds of dollars for headphones with gold plated wiring.

>there's no such thing as "superior electronics" that's how you end with jackasses paying literal hundreds of dollars for headphones with gold plated wiring.
and ? so what ? this isn't a mistake we are actively selling overpriced shit

overpricing was always good, look at louis vuitton the bags probably cost nothing to make and they sell for thousands and thousands, same for all this luxury shit
the goal is to put and extremely expensive price tag on it then advertise it to rich people, it's all that matters and fuck off out of here if you want to make quality products or whatever, nobody cares ty

Should we Nanjing again?

yes please
>japan invades nanjing
>get nuked by china
>us nukes china
>russia nukes us
>france nukes russia
world problems solved

I would like to see the attempt even though I do not think modern Japan could beat modern china in a conventional war given their current size.

But oh well maybe we can sell one of you weapons.

Not true though. Buy Chinese products meant for the Chinese market. I made the mistake of buying some shirts because they were incredibly cheap and they literally tore apart in drier.

>t. already got invaded by Chinks before the war

>dragon is waking up

in my pants!

also
>Pro chink original propaganda
>Leaf

LIKE POTTERY

If it happened, we would build Manchu again.

The question was whether China could produce quality not whether you're justified in branding it as luxury, although really for electronics that's noveau riche gaudiness, mechanical makes for a better analogy than fashion here, brands like Leica or Rolex were built on superior consistent quality, even if they survive today as luxurious items you do expect them to perform.

Yep, we like China more then the USA now. But please buy our weapons if you try to nanjing again, mind as well spend that money before you get rolled by them.

綠眼睛的冰龍呼吸一次。西蒙·特洛伊科斯格羅夫!

This but unironically

>weapon
>Canada

LOL

Hey, at your disadvantage I think you should take whatever's offered mate.

>To strike ANYWHERE in world

You mean like the Minuteman II the US has had since 1967? Hardly an impressive feat.
While MIRV technology is impressive and all, it makes it more easy for enemies to target silos with tactical strikes, as they only have to target one silo to knock out up to 24 warheads as opposed to targeting 24 separate silos.

While it's still a step for China's power, it aint no Chinese Blue-water navy.

>flag
really makes you think

Think whatever you like you stupid monkey

Look at their STRIDE exercise results where blue force representing WMD happy Nato using brand new equipment and using their methods keeps raping the PLA Red Force who are raised on indoctrination.
They are still trying to get away from commie books and encouraging self initiative.

Day of the shoah is coming soon, jew.

Nah you are missing the point. Chinese icbms could already strike any part of the world. The speed is important because if you wanted to hit something like an air craft carrier without a nuke, you'd need it to move fast enough for it to evade any missile defenses. It's just more area denial weapons.

We're taking you all down with us

Buckle up, buckaroo

Go to gas chamber again

>we

t. Vincent Chao

No more nuclear weapons.

We as in flag you paranoid mutt
>>google.ca/amp/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/08/23/in-global-popularity-contest-u-s-and-china-not-russia-vie-for-first/?amp=1

You niggers probably would scored higher with us if you didn't elect the orange cheetoh.

When the Enola Gay strikes again

Hate China. Hate the Chinese partisans who constantly shill for China.

Soon, Comrades. youtube.com/watch?v=yrbpwCJIlEA

>Mutually assured destruction has begun the longest era of peace among developed nations there has been in recent history.

And will end instantly once the most spastic retard gets them.

>t. Edward Liong

you first :)

Ah the infamous amerimutt banter.

>t. Justin Chow

>The speed is important because if you wanted to hit something like an air craft carrier without a nuke, you'd need it to move fast enough for it to evade any missile defenses

I know that speed is important to evading missile defense, but MIRVS are only useful when aimed at land, where they can detonate and have higher chance at destroying whatever you were aiming them at. The dongfeng has a circular error probable of up to 500 meters, larger than an US aircraft carrier, coupled with the fact that warheads shred apart when hitting water. It seems like firing a shotgun that shoots multi million dollar rounds at someone a kilometer away.

CHINA NUMBER ONE
肏你妈

>trying to reason with Chink diaspora

It is weird being familiar with nearly 3000 漢字 only to read some random Mandarin or Taiwanese and immediately be met with characters not really used in Japanese at all.

>scattergun nuke
What does it even mean?
Is it a nuke shotgun?

>>The dongfeng has a circular error probable of up to 500 meters

Yeah but we don't know that. The only thing we are certain of is that they are designing a missile specifically to evade missile defense with speed. The only way we'll ever see it's ability is when war breaks out, which quite frankly I wouldn't mind just to see how modern weapons work. The last time we got to see anti ship weapons work was during the falklands, 30 years ago.

Kill all chankoros.

I for one welcome our chinese overlords.

Yeah, functional ones. Unlike Japanese shit.

Agreed. I sincerely enjoy my Chinese-made product such as my Huawei P9 Plus which is THE BEST phone I have ever owned.

bet it breaks down in 1 month

had it for longer than that

The best smartphone I've ever owned was some Chinese imitation brand thing. It was around half the price of the phones it was emulating but lasted for years. The only reason I don't have it now was because some cunt flogged it. He is probably still using it to this day, or the person he sold it to. The prick.

You're one to talk. Your country is about to head right down the shitter my guy.

>t. Panjeet Wang

>hurr durr Chink phones are great

t. Wilson Wu

I research things before buying and that phone in particular was a great deal. How insecure are you to feel the need to use memes to hide from reality? This isn't Sup Forums, in case you haven't noticed.

obvious shill is obvious

amp.ft.com/content/9e5bb9f2-a412-11e7-9e4f-7f5e6a7c98a2
>China auto quality matches Western competitors
jdpower.com/press-releases/jd-power-2017-china-initial-quality-study

Nice memes everyone. Keep sleeping on China and underestimating it and we’ll find ourselves falling behind.

Too many people live in a 2005 mindset where China was a sweatshop. That mindset’s outdated.

wsj.com/amp/articles/u-s-tech-companies-now-copycats-of-chinese-peers-andreessen-horowitz-partner-says-1496987481
amp.ft.com/content/69766ae0-8df4-11e7-a352-e46f43c5825d

Facts hurt. Reality hurts even more. I’d say we all stop underestimating 1.4 billion people.

t.Jake Chang

>Fagphone owner triggered this easy

t. Cornelius Wu

Oh look, another thread full of chinkshit CCP shills hiding behind western flags.

Isn't this stereotype from 90's? They really improved since then.

>UK

ACCEPT COOKIES YOU STINGEY CUNT

looks like the dragon is flexing it's muscle challenging anglosphere/america's hagemony in east asia.

you move murika.

obediently accept lee

Dog dildo bazookas when?

go watch an /o/ Chinese thread, and tell me with a straight face that Chinese cars can meet crash safety standards without cheating or bribery.

90's ended 20 years ago

and yet they were only able to produce a full home-grown ballpoint pen until this year

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/18/finally-china-manufactures-a-ballpoint-pen-all-by-itself/?utm_term=.0e8467878057

Not an argument french sexpat.

They are currently selling many cars in the USA now.

driving should be as dangerous as possible.

And Chineses car manufactureres understand this

every time you get in that car, ever kilometer faster you accelerate the driver and it's occupants should feel the rush of terror go through their veins.

You do realize that the titanium alloy that goes on your ballpoint pen’s tip was only manufactured by a Japanese corporation and a German corporation until 2015?

Why don’t you point out how no one except Germany can manufacture ballpoint pens?

That alloy is one of the best alloys on Earth and is used in fighter jets. Export controls made it impossible for other nations to get a hold of.
That’s why being able to manufacture it is so difficult for anyone except Germany and Japan.

Actually, they do not sell any Chinese-manufactured vehicles, but starting next year various Buicks and Volvos will be rebadged. In addition, Ford has moved Focus production to China from Mexico beginning in 2019, so that's also coming up.

One Buick model is already being sold here I think

Is it the Excision? I've seen reviews of it, allegedly build quality is equivalent to standard Buick, but I'm sure quality control is doing its job with such a new import. Buick is kept alive by the Chinese market, so it's no surprise that they're bringing their products back over. My main concern though are the Trumpchis and Dongfengs that aren't tied to an existing Western brand, and therefore don't have the corporate expectations of quality that are typical in the western market

wonder how many chinese girls will start fucking white dudes haha

>Actually, they do not sell any Chinese-manufactured vehicles,
businessinsider.com/byd-warren-buffett-expands-facility-electric-bus-2017-10
autoweek.com/article/car-news/indias-mahindra-automotive-will-soon-be-building-vehicles-detroit
cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/cars-made-in-china
Kill yourself.

I ride a BYD to work every day here in DC you fucking liar.

BYDs are manufactured in California, the company is chinese, but the industry is domestic.
Buicks are recent, and the S60 is still quality-controlled by Volvo. It's inevitable that the brands will eventually come, it's begun in the last two to three years, beginning with Buick. Also, don't be so hostile you fucking shitheap

>Eternal slant eye chinks in the thread

The CCPbots in here are embarrassing. Yeah, I didn't forget the poisoned dog cookies and children's toys with lead paint in them.