What is Sup Forumss thoughts on makeup?

What is Sup Forumss thoughts on makeup?

If she were thinner she'd look better without makeup.

she looks like she would give me really good bj for 15euros

A hilariously colossal waste of time and money. I would feel bad for women if they don't willingly partake in the whole scam, unlike stuff for managing their discharges which they certainly have to take care of.

I have a faint philosophical inclination against it as it being a lie, and the means to (literally) paint a false visage, but it's just exhausting to continually fight against what some people see as a fundamental necessity to daily life.

Rarely is it not disgusting when you're actually face-to-face with a woman.

They're women. That's what women do, they like pretty things, not 'practical' things. (For lack of a better word, since I don't concede that beauty for it's own sake is impractical.) Do you want women to not be women anymore?

She looks better without the makeup.

Makeup enhances beauty and increases competition for women. Women who afford makeup move up. Natural selection.

>men have evolved to be better looking on average
>women are so lazy that over the course of millions of years they still haven't improved

If it's acceptable for women to lie about their appearance, than it should be acceptable for men to lie about their success to get laid.

this. in most cases, women look better without makeup. especially if they already look good or are young.

It's fraudulent

>men are better at being women than women
Artificial Wombs when?

she's a 2/10 in both....

>Rarely is it not disgusting when you're actually face-to-face with a woman.

t. never been fucked 20 something virgin trying to cope

literally lipstick on a pig in that picture

Honestly, I feel kind of bad that women have to spend 20 minutes or whatever each morning to do it. It seems that would quickly become really mundane.

Hopefully genetic engineering will come along soon and give everyone perfect skin. Photoshop-perfect soft and porcelain for women, a little rougher a more textured for men. Maybe darker and longer lashes for women, stop hair follicles from growing in places you don't want any hair.

Hmm...dunno about eye makeup, though. But women can get that tattooed on if they want to, right?

Makeup is something that ideally should only be used to accentuate one's own natural beauty, and only in formal settings and used as sparingly as possible. Less is more, if they just learn how the fuck to apply that shit properly. But most women are incapable of that, instead opting to go the full cake-face route, at first while they're young and it's unnecessary because they see older women doing it and believe that's the "mature" thing to do. Then after just a couple of years they keep fucking caking it on because they cannot afford not to, as the skin on their face is now horrible and "ruined for life" thanks to their complete inability to go any real amount of time without having their face caked up, further worsening the problem.

And by the Gods if a woman is going to cake that shit on her face she needs to learn to match her skin color. Yes bitch, everybody knows you put it to your jawline and stopped. The blindingly pale line shows even if you don't think it does.

Fucking Jews and their massive foreskin scam, encouraging Americans to pay them to cut it off of their sons, then turning right around and selling the same foreskins to the cosmetics industry kikes without compensating parents or children in the least, instead making the mothers and sisters pay for it again and again by endlessly encouraging the idea that women need makeup to be beautiful and if they don't wear it then clearly they're a failure.

Left: 2/10
Right: 2/10

Doesn't seem to have made much a difference.

The makeup makes her look fatter to me. Maybe it's because I see that same style of makeup on many fat chicks.

I agree with him and I'm engaged, something you'll never experience because you were willing to fuck foundation-caked jersey shore sluts

Also this

I imagine it's like anything else, mate. It takes practice. Nobody's good at anything the first time.

Anyway, we're not born perfect. Women wanting to do better, to be better is ultimately very admirably. Like I said, hopefully in a few decades women will have at least perfect skin, and it won't be an issue anymore.

Also, if possible post pic of 'shit applied properly' for reference.

I see that picture and I think:
>"Ooga chooga, breng me many figs"

What she really needs is a "workout"

She looks ugly as shit regardless, won't change

There's a reason it sells though, it is what it is.

wow she's so ugly, not even makeup helped

cant fix your extra chromozone

>Reply

It sure as fuck didn't help her look any less disgusting.

So brave and beautiful.

This