Post horror kino that at least partially takes place innawoods or has a similar atmosphere

Post horror kino that at least partially takes place innawoods or has a similar atmosphere.

I've got netflix, hbo go, hulu plus, and amazon prime. Also video stores if necessary. I've seen blair witch, creep, and the witch. What am I missing?

Did The Witch rape Caleb or was the kiss enough?

>kino
>innawoods
kill yourself kid

I'm trying to include buzzwords to relate with my audience. Now rec me a horror movie.

I'll have to rewatch but I got the impression something more happened.

no, you're a pathetic faggot who made a bad thread, kill yourself.

What was the point of that post?

Maybe he just got to third base.

The "X" Files
Twin Peaks

Any particular episodes of the x files?

Fuck off reddit

Most of them.

>saucy claw-handed witch will never rape you up the bum with a cob

You think they let just anyone post on the chan? Everyone here is a certified channer, elite memesters of the net posting on a Friday night.

do your own research queer

>channer

I forgot we're not supposed to ask for recommendations on a site about tv and movies. Do you wanna fight you fat little faggot?

>wanna fight you fat little faggot?
I'm older and fitter than you kiddo, you're a 90's born faggot who's probably overweight and already balding, you probably suck cocks as well.

wow as long as he has those six traits he's BTFO

it was accurate enough.

Nice picture you pathetic faggot. Why do you have to ruin threads with your irrelevant shit?

why do you insist on being a memeing little queer?

Money

OP is definitely a faggot

I've always been terrified of the "big brother" artificial intelligence gone rogue type of horror and there is an episode about something called the COS.
Can't remember the episode name. It was one of the earlier seasons