Why is pedophilia most common with white people?

Before you gonna correct me by saying that other cultures like muslims also practice pedophilia i need to say that's wrong. Child brides within Islamic culture often have hit puberty and are 12 years or older which means they practice Hebephilia. But it's moslty white people who are attracted to resemblances of 6 year olds which is often found with Asian girls (it's also not a coincidence that mostly white men like Asian girls).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they have a small defunct penis

source for these claims?

ever heard of a place called japan

they have small ass dicks

Because a lot of it goes unreported in black and Islamic communities.

Mohammad had a loli wife, I'm just trying to be a good muslim

isn't that the country thats been completely westernized?

This is more jewish subversion.

On the California episodes of To Catch a Predator, nearly half of the pedos that showed up were Indians, Pakistanis, or other south asian nationalities. Pretty troubling when you consider that south asians make up like only 1-2% of the american population. They are overrepresented in child sex crimes, especially compared to white people. It has everything to do with their sick culture and practices.

Whites make up 64% of the American population, and yet they aren't responsible for 64% of murders, or even 64% of sexual assaults.

because negros live by a "dont snitch" policy.

because whites are woke af

The simple fact that overwhelming majority of white people are fucking pedos

and invent churches with a strong pedo-bent to make it easier for them

Why is there a high correlation between pedophilia and foot fetishes?

Most common with homosexual white people. But youll ignore the first part

You man that country that adopted white culture as much as possible?

Have you heard of a thing called the Catholic Church?

>mass immigration

Don't try it, if you can help it.
It's too late for most of the west though.

>white people molest all the childrens!!!!

meanwhile in afghanistan....

>It's too late for most of the west though.
Good, all the allied powers ought to be wiped off the face of the planet

In Afghanistan (and elsewhere in the middle east), they don't call it "molestation". They call it "Islam".

White people went over there to get thaqt party started 15 years ago

there's a special name for child boy rape in Afghanistan lol en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
a friend of mine was stationed there and there were days dedicated to men going out and finding boys to rape.

You know nothing about literally any culture historically or currently if you think that anglo euros or scandis penchant for fucking kids is in any way novel

not sure how i feel about this post

In North America white people are the majority, I can't speak for South America or Asia.

>The simple fact that overwhelming majority of white people are fucking pedos
If you go to any country that has a >90% population of white people, like Canada or Sweden, then of course it's going to look like white people are more likely to be pedos, you idiot.
Why don't you try looking at the rates of child molestation among non-white minority communities in western countries. You'd be shocked by the numbers.

>and invent churches with a strong pedo-bent to make it easier for them
Wow, that's like every single Abrahamic religion, you fucking kid.
By the way, Abrahamic faiths were made by semitic peoples, not white people.

So you have no source. Gotcha.

whites are literally the only civilization to outlaw slavery, rape, pedophillia, and give rights to every citizen. still need to work on making (((usury))) illegal tho

White """people""" are so goddamn degenerate

White people invented slavery. Why should they get congratulated for outlawing it?

>Why is pedophilia most common with white people?
are you shitting me? do you even know what islam is?

>psychopathic chinks
>immoral mudslimes
>dumb and lazy niggers

If you want a world ruled by them then you're a retard.

>and give rights to every citizen
>still being retarded enough to view this as a positive quality in 2017

>White people invented slavery
People like this guy actually exist.

They don't know any better as they're savages
You're not

hepephilia/ephebophila/hebophilia/what-the-fuck-ever is a completely redundant term. For it specifically means "SEXUAL ATTRACTION TO PEOPLE WITH WELL DEVELOPED PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SEXUAL CHARACTERISTICS." Redundant because there is already a widely accepted term for this. That term is "PERFECTLY NORMAL"

The only reason people feel there needs to be another term for sexual attraction to people with well developed primary and secondary sexual characteristics is because the concept of a "legal minor." People who are ostensibly not children, but, have all the legal protections of children, due to arbitrarily defined age cutoffs.

So fuck off with this bullshit. Pedophilia is sexual attraction to prepubescents. Nothing else.

it's a crime so it's most popular with black people

Since the other option is kikes and their beady golems, sure.

>pedophilia = loli fetish
>podophilia = foot fetish

probably because of dyslexics?

Why is this a Sup Forums thread at all?

Lazy mon ami, very lazy.

they're both paraphilias, one being high, the other low. No pun intended.

it's in Sup Forumss best interest to destroy the white race

The world was in its most peaceful and prosperous state when ruled by the British.

In a round about way, it's a thread in support of young actresses.

Why is this?

And yet I still caught somebody. And I don't think it was part of his plan

mods are asleep, time to turn Sup Forums into Sup Forums for retards.

> I only know my own culture and therefore dont assume anything about any country other than my own

I think some people are just so bored that they fake taking the bait to start a debate.

Because white kids are cuter.

Jokes aside pedophilia in the western countries is practically inexistent if you compare it with the situation in muslim countries like Pakistan or Afghanistan where fucking boys is the accepted norm.

What's the next step in their master plan?

white people are literally crazy

Have an argument, maybe some friendly bants?

fucking WHITE MALES

How can we stop white people?

>it's the jews fault I'm a sexual degenerate

lel

Stop blaming everything on the Jews for a change you basic bitch. Blame yourself!

But don't you hate jews, Sup Forums pedo?

They aren't saying the the Jews made shitskins into sexual degenerates, they're saying that the Jews allowed these degenerates to come into the country.
Remember, the ride never ends.