Who are these cucks? Does anyone even watch them...

Who are these cucks? Does anyone even watch them? I watched one video and could tell that they're just another asinine liberal garbage network. What's your opinion on these people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3U7hRkEAfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've seen their videos promoted on YouTube for years but have never watched them. I always just thought they were some homemade channel about politics producing videos out of someone's garage. I've never listened to Alex Jones's stuff either and only know of him as the conspiracy man. I side with Alex because he's funny and the TYT guy acted like a little kid on the verge of crying because he was so upset. And the woman is a hypocrit. Pretty funny.

Mostly the young and edgy segment of the progressive movement. They are rapidly declining in importance and it will be funny to see where Cenk ends up.

I think he's doing a bit. Playing it up as a crazy angry asshole, for youtube hits. But eventually that is going to eat at your soul and you become the monster you are playing, as we saw with Alex Jones, although there's a chance that was staged

Roaches who got themselves a tv spot.

By the way I highly encourage everyone reading this to go to their videos or his Twitter and ask why he has not acknowledged the Armenian genocide.

He's a Turk and they murdered a few million Armenians but deny it ever happened. It's like a mini holocaust and it's hilarious that Cenk will not comment on it considering his "progressive" ideology. Almost every tweet or video has people talking about it and it's lol

liberal progressives are fine with genocide - any of them that say otherwise is a liar.

Why are The Young Turks basically in free fall? Everyone has been shitting on them for a while now, on all side of the political spectrum.

youtube.com/watch?v=J3U7hRkEAfk

Maybe because people are getting sick of leftist garbage?

because they're PC Police faggots

I don't really watch the videos but troll about the Armenian genocide on every video

>Turks
>In a nation other than Turkey

>Does anyone even watch them?

3 Million subscribers 9 million subscribers to their network. Several billion views

>bigger than Alex Jones

you might hate them but you cant call them irrelevant

>Turks
>in a country west of the Urals

Anatolia belongs to the Greeks

I fucking hate that fat faggot Cenk.

They are regressive leftist idiots. The main owner is a turkroach name cenk that was fired from msnbc because of low ratings and a strong liberal bias. Keith Olbermann described him as unable to distinguish facts from what he simply desired to be true. Now they have a youtube channel that indoctrinates young kids but recieves piss poor views for a channel with 3 million subscribers. Cenk also denies the armenian genocide and is funded by saudis

Most of their videos have been getting more dislikes than likes

Also all their top viewed videos are clickbait tabloidshit like "woman has 300 orgasms a day"

They've gone insane and cenk has become the alex jones of the left.

>(((6 gorillian views)))

Would hatefuck that Armenian bitch.

the young cucks

After the election hype. TYT will be earning about $5 per video upload....

Cenk is an egotistical child. It just him trying to swing his dick around like he's at some mafioso card game impressing the boys. Waving his hands around and popping his eyes and being exasperated and dominant over "his team".
> Ay look at this poopoo head! They secretly called you AN IDIOT! I think your an IDIOT! We should go stick it to 'em! I'm angry at the caricature i created!
It's like someone is constantly spilling coffee on his trousers.
High school level arguing.

Notice how he pushes himself center stage and has his ratty little henchmen on the side tittering away with little jokes to amuse him?

When that guy spat on Alex Jones that group dynamic was really in play.
> you wronged my leader. I don't want to see daddy angry.
It scares them, he is a bully.

Watch them again with that in mind. It's pure psychodrama without a psychiatrist present. No actual debate. Just the cult of him.

neoliberal trash