Going to Bogota for 5 nights lads. All advice/tips/wisdom welcome

Going to Bogota for 5 nights lads. All advice/tips/wisdom welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LGOgqTk65x8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also accepting hostel recommendations. I was thinking about one at

Cra 60 # 44b - 62

but am open to suggestions.

Business or pleasure?

The second one ;-)

>Cra 60 # 44b - 62
This address takes me to one of these houses wtf. Is that a hotel?

probably a b&b

Looks like a nice area

After the 100th time OP saw the daily "Would you racemix with a Colombian?" thread on here, he was finally convinced to pursue his destiny.

we did it

Neck yourself asshole

if you manage to get yourself one, bring back a qt Colombian wife please.

no

this. I am tempted to take a trip to Bogota myself bc of all the Colombian threads

The neigborhood is Called "La Esmeralda". It is a middle class neighborhood full of old people (my grandma lives like 5 mins by car from there). That's considering you have the right address cause that's not a very touristy neighborhood, it is residential but it is close to Salitre, which is a nice area and not far from downtown (like 30 mins by car).

Hmmm, don't know if I want to be someone's houseguest. Other anons told me that as long as I avoid the "south" of the city I will be OK. What constitutes the south, though? Does it include La Candelaria, because it seems that's where most of the hostels are?

La candelaria is not in the south. It is in a somewhat "decent" area of Downtownwhere there are lots of universities.However if I were you, I'd stay somewhere in the north, where you'll find the middle and upper class slags if that's what you're after

Doubt I'll get any chicas as I'm awkward as fuck, shy and will only be there Monday-Friday but if you could recommend one neighborhood for that purpose what would it be

Calle 85 on friday night. You'll se thots left and right. I'ts also a good place for people watching in the afternoon

That's quite a ways away from the city center though. Am I being memed here?

You're dumb first you go to safe countries like Netherlands and Germany. Get used to going to redlight districts and then explore places like Colombia.

>Going to the soulless and most boring city in Colombia

I've already been to both those places plus many others. Not everyone is a homebound shutin like you.

You don't think very much do you?

no, Calle 85 is in a"trendy" part of the city.
youtube.com/watch?v=LGOgqTk65x8

> Being this salty for living in a flyover city

Sex tourism is a meme la, you're better off just trying to get some thot off Tinder

True, but I'm a social retard so I'd rather pay for the poontang. I always make sure to wear rubbers and not kiss them on the mouth.

How come Yanks like to get shoot so much?

Take some scopolamine, you won't regret it

HAHAHHAHAHAH GREAT MEME MY DUDE

This looks like my Colombian friend's house in Jackson Heights, NY

if someone offers you a drink say yes :)