Why is there so much crime in American cities compared to other countries?

Why is there so much crime in American cities compared to other countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/latimes/status/756334807425089536
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers

Niggers

FPBP

It literally is this

2nd Amendment

Niggers

Niggers

Niggers

Niggers

a leaf

Niggers

/thread

i think its niggers

Niggers

WE"RE LOSING THIS POLL

twitter.com/latimes/status/756334807425089536

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE A
VOTE A
VOTE A

LET'S GET TO WORK Sup Forums. POST OTHER POLLS!

vote a

Which other countries? Like Mexico? Cambodia? Brazil?

You are right OP, your point is very strong, America is so much more dangerous than places like Mexico.

I'm a Cruz missile lnow.

probably competent criminology. And niggers and third worlders

Compared to what countries?

America has 45 million niggers. There are only like 2 countries in all of Europe that have more people total. That is why "there is so much crime in American cities." Because that is where the niggers live.

Niggers

Honest crime reporting.

i would pick 3rd from right in ops pic

>images.jpg
>a fucking leaf
>pretending to be a libturd

Good bait, but next time use a shittier anime picture because GTO is top tier.

I Guess he is talking about how America is so much more dangerous than places like France, for example, and Norway.

Niggers

this is either bait or ignorance. answer is niggers...

People from other countries doing things that apparently are acceptable only in other countries.
Oh, and people with no moral heroes to look up to, allowing them to become bitter, corrupt, and immoral.

Well put.

Spics

Take a guess.

Nigger detected

It really is niggers.

Nigger

Niggers and spics.

People stopped being afraid of legal repercussions and so they decided they were allowed to do what they wanted. Crime became our history and a cornerstone of our culture during prohibition. Other countries have organized crime but back when we were cool was when it blew up here. I think Hollywood had a hand in it, glorifying it in movies that went all over the world. So you can blame Jews here. And niggers, I wouldn't feel right leaving them out.

we need more of the people like him

Holy fuck OP, you want to see that will give you at least some insight, watch The First 48. They follow homicide detectives from when they get called to the crime scene until they solve the murder. My favorite one was this dude from the Pork and Bean Project (public housing) killed some dude from another project...just because he was from another project. You want to see real life tragic stupid, The First 48 is for you.

If a jury convicted him that's the real tragedy.

GR8 B8 M8

And Arabs too.

>I will take Niggers for $400 Alex
"They thrive off gibs me dats but can still afford $300 LeBrons, an Escalade, lobster and steak.
>Who are hood rich niggers?