Rate his presidency

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/latimes/status/756334807425089536
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

5/10
Meh

1/10
Bush doesn't look good in blackface makeup.

10/10
for making Trump possible

0/10
niggers should not run countries

JUST-tier

2/10

Boring as fuck and total cuck,

3/10

1 point for getting Bin Laden, and 1 point for not starting WW3

7/10 but hear me out.

>Let me go kill Afghans. Like I won the goddamn lotto man, paid hunting trip.

>Single greatest gun salesman ever, he sold more guns than colt. Really helping fortify the defense of the second amendment.

>his healthcare faggotry, cost him 2 points.

> Race baiting cost him another point.

Awful. The world is much worse off now than when he took office. Terrorist attacks are a near daily event in the first world. He made the wrong call on pretty much every foreign policy decision. Race relations are worse now than they've been for many decades. He gutted the military. Appointed a unhinged lunatic to the Supreme Court. If we didn't have a republican controlled Congress, he would've cucked us up so much worse.

1/10. Literally worse than Bush. At least Bush didn't have any pretense of bringing 'hope and change' to America.

>ruined race relations
>ruined any kind of relationship we have with any other country, or at least ones we should be friends with like Russia and Israel.
>Didn't make college free
>did nothing to stop MUH GUN CRISIS just fucking cried about it and set up gun free zones that done work (ala gay bar in orlando)
>petty as fuck to anyone who disagrees with him, but doesn't do anything about it, just bitches
>tried to push his half baked Obama care on college aged kids that would've fucked them over (obviously he knew this)
>killed Osama bin Laden but that didn't do shit, if anything created Isis
>has done nothing about ISIS, in fact has allowed people of the same ideology to walk free within our country under the guise of REFUGEE

I'm sure there's more but I can't think of anything else. He's annoyingly a try hard in his attempts to be 'the cool president'

3/10? I give it a three because that's only a step above running the country into the ground.

I feel like preventing a global economic collapse is an often overlooked accomplishment. As such I want to give him a lot of credit. But he had a LOT of shortcomings.

Didn't live up to the hype at all. Has had no second term accomplishments.

First term: 6/10
Second term: 3/10

So that's my opinion. Not the worst ever but certainly MEDIOCRE.

10/10 great

stormcucks cant handle the fact that he balanced the budget, killed osama, restored peace, and much more

Reminder that it was Bush who got Bin Laden. It was his war.

7/10

Race and gender relations deteriorated, but it wasn't his fault. That shit started in on extreme liberal media sites like Salon and on campuses -- and then of course the professional victims all got in line to get their slice of attention.

I think Obama did well with the hand he was dealt. Seems like a decent guy.

6/10.

Compared to a Trump's Presidency? 9999999999/10

affirmative action/10

I should clarify that I think making college free is unfeesible, but I mentioned it because it was one of his main running points to get college kids to vote for him. Like good old Jew Sanders

2/10

Campaigned on hope and change and then Din Du Nuthin

From a globalist perspective?
8/10
He's pushed his agenda extremely well. Only failed on gun control

From an American perspective?
3/10
The nation's in chaos but he's expanded some rights to certain communities

>fixed economy
>killed Osama
>made millions of jobs
>saved stock market
>passed basic bills like legalizing gay marriage and taking pot off the fed list
>can sing
>good at roasting Trump

9/10 easily

He didn't do shit
Bush was great

hmmm....
6/10

6/10, we're not dead.

>balanced budget
usdebtclock.org/
>restored peace
What is black lives matters and chimp outs on cops for 500 alex?

WE"RE LOSING THIS POLL

twitter.com/latimes/status/756334807425089536

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE A
VOTE A
VOTE A

LET'S GET TO WORK Sup Forums. POST OTHER POLLS!

BPPPDMDLA

VOTE A

6/10

Pretty meh outside of killing Bin Laden. I cut him slack since he had to come in right after GW

6/10

anyone who calls him the worst president ever is being blinded by irrationality

nigger/10

Obama has been fantastic tbqh

constant private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, has deported more illegals than any other president in history

lots to say he;'s done well

lame duck/10

3/10. the three being the automotive bailouts

As is generally the case, first post is the best and most accurate post

Bullshit it's not his fault. The president has a huge fucking platform and he parrots Salon/Huffington Post shit lock-step.

Actually, this is the correct answer. His entire second term felt like lame duck

10/10

Love Obongo desu

4/10
We didn't ALL die.

Dinkins/10

Trump is the Guiliani

How is working for CNN? Do they treat you nice?

2/10, same as Dubya. We've had two disasters in a row.

In both cases, near-universal failure; Obama retains higher popularity only because he's coherent and can actually string a sentence together without some massive mistake.

I give Obama credit for two things: The Cuba normalization (which was long overdue) and for getting out of the way of domestic oil and gas production- oddly, most of his most ardent fans would hate him if they realized that he never gave a shit about their precious "muh environmentalism."

As for Dubya, similar story; he gets credit for a temporary continued thaw with Russia (which he quickly eroded like a dumbass in his second term unfortunately) and for at least being humorous.

The last time we had a good president it was Carter and the last time we had a great president was Theodore Roosevelt.

If he gets trump elected, I'll give him a solid 10

hes a muslim/10

Killed dindus. Incited race war. Greatest guns salesman in history.

11/10

Holy shit those 8 years took a massive toll on him.

Really strange considering he was pretty gutless and irrelevant in foreign relationships.

>Rate his presidency
He made George W. Bush look like a decent President...

Being cucked can take a toll

7/10 8 years of relative peace and prosperity. Didn't lose any major American cities to flood or start any new major ground wars. Managed to take the first step in the direction of healthcare reform.

He'll be ok

9/10

He's more focused on making sense than picking sides, unlike many of these partisan left and right wingers who jump to conclusions based on partisanship.

He also calls out the bs, inflammatory rhetoric of some of hour (((presidential candidates))), which nonetheless, includes (((Trump))) particularly.

>Economy
Too much dollars around the world
>Social
Too much emphasis on degenerates
>Foreign
Backward and politically correct as fuck. Also fuck Cuba and its dryfeets

>3/10
When you get down to brass tax, his only notable accomplishment was preventing a total global recession. Even then, he fucked that up. We gave billions to the people who caused it with no expectation of them paying it back.

His healthcare policy is a colossal fuckup since it solved literally none of the problems it set out to solve. Our healthcare is still insanely expensive, insurance/pharma are making out like bandits.

Political divide is even worse. It has gotten to the point where people are taking up arms against the feds.

Race division has never been worse.

The jobs he created? An overwhelming majority are unskilled and/or part time jobs.

Its feasible. Our military is so bloated and wasteful, it is disgusting.

3/10
>fucked race relations
>obamacare
>re-fucked middle east

Though deep down Im happy for the fucking of race relations. RACE WAR NOW

fucking retard who thinks he's cool/10

Lame Duck.

our*
/mobile

how does Putin look before and after being Premier of Russia

>Didn't lose any major American cities to flood

BUSH DID KATRINA

2/10

1 for petty point and 1 for showing that neo-progressive globalists are fucking incompetent and insane and should never be trusted

I liked him as he was running for his first term. I liked him during his first term.

His second term put a lot of Americans through the ringer. Demonizing Russia, anti-cop propaganda and Islamic extremism denial made me dislike him.

I can't hate on him too much since Obamacare saved my mom's life from cancer, even if it sucks for a lot of Americans.

6(+/-1)/10

I don't like trump or Hillary. Happening man should've run again.

Isn't he partly responsible for modern feminism as it is now? You know the old wage Gap

Playing golf and doing blow takes its toll

He was high as a kite during this interview.

The first JUST president

cuck/10

Disastrous. Just what you would expect would happen if you put a liberal college professor who doesn't specialize in anything empirically rigorous in this position. He is the type of person who believes that just saying stuff out loud with lots of confidence will change hard realities.

49 out of 100.
Not a total disaster but he certainly didn't advance the American cause in the international arena.

>muh son Trayvon

Race baiting piece of shit, the blood of dead cops is in his hands.

fucking worthless/10

i seriously never thought anybody could fuck up that job more than bush jr, but obama exceeded all my expectations

I like the flying death robots. Not a fan of the race baiting.

>Need to think of how he was worse than W who was dreadful
>Come up empty
>Light bulb moment
>"He was pretty good, if we look overlook all that tyranny shit and the twice as many mass shootings under him, and we just concentrate on the fact he didn't have to preside over something completely out of his hands that hit a city that was built, without flood protection, in the 18th century"

Jesus, are you really struggling this hard to say something positive about him?

ISIS blood on his hands. Give the peace prize back

-reduced deficit
-appointed two liberal justices
-didn't concede anything to the republicans
-investigated pro-republican political groups
-destroyed coal
-iran deal
-cuban thaw

7/10

He has done decent work with the economy, but a lot of it were just fancy stats to cover up the really bad shit. He has definitely divided America to a large degree with his bullshit social crusades. 70/100 because the good parts that he did good outweigh the bad.

Very big, grandiose opening, shitty second act, "please don't talk about me" third.

>2 out of 4 chair legs.

fucking nice, Nigel.

KYS nigger

7.5/10

He isn't responsible for crimes like the last several presidents, so 10/10.

4.5/10

That's all 0/10 you fucking faggot

He pretty much stabilized our economy and made jobs, so he's 6/10 right off the bat. Everything else he's irrelevant and a joke like some sort of a stand-up comedian.

INCOMPLETE

SEE ME AFTER CLASS MR. HUSSIEN

Pretty much, nobody gives a fuck about him and nobody cares about his "legacy" besides himself and Hildog.

that is not the picture I uploaded. Fuck you Moot

Shit/10

B-but he is your greatest ally

HE LOST EVRETHING AND JUST PAY TO PEPLE FOR LOYALITY

Shouldn't that be 2/10 with that list? Those are almost all really shitty things

5/10.

Pretty much Bush 2.0, with most of the differences being superficial and falling along party lines. Wasted a unique opportunity to improve race relations. I'm ready for him to be done so we can scrub our collective consciousness and move on to the bullshit of tomorrow.

4/10.

Forgetful/10

8 years of political amnesia.

First term: 8/10

Second term: 2/10

He really shit the bed these last few years.

>Guantanamo still open.
>Was a professor of constitutional law at harvard
>Who better to shit all over it
>Continued fucking up brown people across the ocean

Pretty fucking bad familam

A SOLID 6.9/10

Destroyed country/10

Basically the last president probably. We civil war soon and it's 95% due to this smug fuckface.

over/10

-3/10

unless his plan was to awaken the giant

He should be in the negatives anyways for closing down the Yucca Mountain nuclear storage facility because of pressure from hippies despite both sides supporting the facility.

3/10

I honestly liked him up until this year or so. He just went full-on racebaiting.

Hope for change from Obama/10

5/10

For comparison
Bush jr. 4/10

Clinton 6.5/10

Bush sr. 7/10

Reagan 3.5/10

Carter 0/10