When non-Americans think of the United States, what's the first city they think of?

When non-Americans think of the United States, what's the first city they think of?

Mexico city.

school shooting burger city

fat people, burgers, car culture, remote towns and murderous cops, in that order.

shooting here and there, feminist on rampant, gays parade, kaboom, fatties, and you have to guess which city this is.

Fuck off with your shit thread.

Denver

Miami or NYC

Brainlets who can't read

Seattle

NYC

Baltimore

Isn't that all your cities?
Chicago alone have enough murders that would make our terrorist piss in their pants.

Loud fat people

Depends what movie/TV show I've watched recently, so...

A B S A R O K A
C O U N T Y
W Y O M I N G

Is Wind River worth watching? Seriously considering watching it..tonight in fact

accurate post

Box Elder, SD, followed immediately by Manila, UT.

New York first by a large margin, then Los Angeles

I think of Truth and Consequences in New Mexico.
OFC it's NY, duh

New York
Los Angeles
Miami
Texas

>Texas is just one big city
God please no.

>Box Elder
Spies begone

I'd go mental in that traffic.

In truth, I'm from Los Alamos NM. Nothing suspicious about me.

Is this highway in Canada or China?

>First city you think of just so happens to be an incredibly smol city which just so happens to have a nuclear bomber fleet stationed there
>Nothing suspicious

Okay fine, Oak Ridge TN then. Nothing suspicious at all, I promise.

Confess your allegiance to China, Mr. Intelligence Officer

L-let me correct myself, the first city I think of is Ridgecrest, CA. I am not an agent!

Jap posts are always oddly poetic

Death approaches

H-how about Beaufort SC?

N Y C
Y
C

Strangely enough I don't associate any of the other American stereotypes with it - no burgers, no morbidly obese people on scooters, no smiley people with mildly annoying accents, etc. It manages to be a powerful symbol of your country without representing much of it.

Do you just have a list of these you're going through?

No, just getting them off the top of my head. Locations of US major research centres, military locations etc.

Why did you take the time to memorize these places?

I don't know. I've memorised all incorporated places in three states and all counties in more than 20. Just autism I guess.

That's pretty autistic but good on you for having such good memory

I dunno, I was referring to Longmire.