New episode of Ancient Aliens, on tonight!

New episode of Ancient Aliens, on tonight!
hell yeah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek'd
These guys will attribute any mystery to aliens
Still love the show though. I don't know why.

this show is top comfy

>Everyone in the world says its impossible but we asked the ancient alien scientists and they believe it is indeed POSSIBLE that aliens brought us to the earth, built all of humanities achievements and managed to do all of that without leaving any evidence.

How could Von Braun have possibly known the calculations needed to put a man on the moon, 15 years before they put a man on the moon?

I love these things. I'm not even in it for the real/not real, I watch this for the same reason I watch any out there sci-fi at this point. I don't even give a shit, the people that came up with shit were creative, it's inspiring. It's obviously inspiring enough that there are sci-fi novels and shows out there that use material like this as inspiration.

kek

Anyone here read Chariots of the Gods? It's an interesting read. Might as well watch the show though because the show goes over everything the book covers but in more detail

best episode was a few years back when they found a city that was flooded by rising water levels right near the area where atlantis is and then finally made me realize that-that, along with other things like the Sphynx which was initially just the top of the head found, with the body and all the stuff around it covered in tons of sand...

makes me think that civilisation and cities have existed prior to major changes in its local enviroment

also think about all the stupid art projects or stuff we have now and think if someone found it how we would explain it go there

perfect example, someone made an art project just within the last few years and made a perfectly cut dome and put it out in the middle of the Arizona desert and it was lined up with constalations....

now if an ice age hit an who ever was left found that centruies later they would think "how did they make these perfect cuts...how did they line it up...w-were they aliens?"

whats more likely is civilisation progressed to certain ways but then were wiped out

think of that island out off the shores of india where that tribe has been around for 60k years but nobody can go there to talk to them

>mfw the Moon episode
>mfw they say the Moon was recently placed into orbit (recent as in, past 4,000 years) because the genesis stories of ancient civilizations say, "in the beginning, there was no moon until the gods put it there."

Yeah, it really makes you think
I liked the episode where they talked about all the different types of humanoid species that existed in the past. Made me wonder if LOTR was something that might have been real. If the world was like LOTR, then the people in it wouldn't even think they're special, they'd just be going about life like how we do now

what do you think is in Antarctica?

not what...how.

kek

I've always loved von Daniken, mustve read chariots front to back hundreds of times when i was a kid.
He was always tongue in cheek about the whole theory. The whole point to ancient astronaut theory is just "what if what if what if??" None of the actual ancient astronaut fanboys really claim aliens are real, just asking "what if" on something that can't really be answered

God can't be answered either, but personally I think day dreaming about spacemen building pyramids is more fun than playing "what if?" with god.

youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

Ancient Aliens in garbage

My fave episode was when they would mirror Renaissance portraits,on themselves and make them look like aliens, as if that somehow proved anything

Forgot pic

SOME KOINDA OFA

EXTRATERRESTRIAL VESSEL

Oh wow, I must've missed that episode

The new episode that just aired tonight wasn't that good, imo. It kind of seemed like it didn't have a point

I was watching the episode with the supposed 'mana machine' that the ancient Israelites had. I couldn't understand what the fuck they were talking about. Some nuclear powered bread maker.

Lol
Something tells me this show would be great to watch really stoned

I think Arda is supposed to be ancestral Earth, actually.

Bogdanoff episode when?

>Erde is German for 'Earth'

Was Tolkieng a hack?

>it's a crazy Indian folklore episode
>it's a perfectly carved stones episode
>they were clearly describing what we would call a rocket/spaceship/airplane

The whole thing on Coral Castle fascinates me because supposedly one man was able to build it all in one day