Honest question: Reptilians, real or tinfoil?

Honest question: Reptilians, real or tinfoil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QzCQg94oOmk
youtube.com/watch?v=JKPwtDjzJMI
youtube.com/watch?v=yd3ZsraeaWA
newgrounds.com/portal/view/678307
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hm. i'm gonna go with... real

what do my fellow Sup Forums-dancers think?

If they're real those scaly fucks are on our side

real but will bow to kek

if d.ubs they're real
else fuck off.

real
youtube.com/watch?v=QzCQg94oOmk

>frogs
>reptiles
>even remotely close to reptiles

Tinfoil.

Maybe on a distant planet far far away but on Earth nah.

Our government can't even cover up a blow job I doubt they'd cover up that one.

tinfoil until proven otherwise, don't waste your time chasing false idols, everything you have is right in front of you.

Super tinfoil my dude. There is only kek. Confirmed by Kyle Odom.

I think reptilians are based.

No... no... I meant saged.

> /x/

Nothing needs to be covered up when people like you willingly disbelieve any evidence whatsoever as tinfoil bs.

It's so easy to hide things in plain sight.

tinfoil

Real fo sho
>youtube.com/watch?v=JKPwtDjzJMI

i saw a pretty good video on it and the guy that came up with the "theory" a few years back.
basically its bullshit but the video tries to assert that the sort of zeitgeist behind the whole idea is that we as humans are losing are mammalian traits and sentiments.
but actual shapeshifting lizard people you would have to be a fucking retard to believe that.

delete this thread

got one

Those are actually demons.

Remember they take different forms, aliens are also demons.

You retard. What the fuck would lizard people want with Earth?

I unironically believe that all Jews and some prominent government officials are indeed Reptilian shapeshifters from another planet. I believe this so much, in fact, that I intentionally went out of my way to activate my proxy before posting. The Reptilians have real power and should be feared. Their tyranny is no joke; we must take our planet back.

Tinfoil.

REAL as FUCK

Don't believe the shills telling you that this is all a bunch of bullshit created by conspiracy theorists. The Reptilians are in the process of destroying us from the inside. Be vigilant, my friends.

Very real. Can confirm. If you can't see the MYRIADS OF HINTS IN MOVIES, ARTWORK ANCIENT AND NEW, FOLKLORE, etc. etc. you've been blinded.

Look everywhere around you. We're living in a Draco Reptilian system. They merged a lot of their reality with ours.

A person who gets their skin covered in tattoos is acting upon hidden impulses within their DNA, let's just say that.

Retarted

They eat human babies too. Every famous person knows about them because every famous person who sold themselves out were sacrificed to them.

Most of them were destroyed when Lavos fell from the heavens and drove himself into the center of the planet

There is literally nothing wrong with tinfoil.

Maybe they're less literal than most people would assume. Maybe they're just human beings that have a less empathetic, selfish nature, a nature that would be more prone to care less about others and therefore strive to conquer and submit others to their bidding. Politicians and such..

Maybe there are literally a race of ultra smart reptiles out there with similar natures.

Are you not watching CNN?

Maybe they used to be the dominant species, and now they want to take it back from the mammal niggers.

real.

the human brain anatomy has repitlian strata. I wouldn't be surprised if some people were more active in their reptilian brain than elsewhere.

If reptilians are real why did hitler not kill them? , hitler knew of all conspiracy

youtube.com/watch?v=yd3ZsraeaWA

>Reptilians
>Demons

They're real.
LeafyIsHere is a well known one.

reptillians are here. I made a flash game (all on my own) about defeating them

I call it
>KYLE ODOM SIMULATOR

read kyle odom's manifesto (I have the full pdf saved)

newgrounds.com/portal/view/678307

idk. you tell me.

pic of gameplay

They are real.

this so fucking much

cannot stress THIS enough

Reptilians are tinfoil.
But the ayyy lmao's are real. Sage the grays senpai

Kyle Odom who was no dummy highly decorated soldier including having a Marksmanship badge for pistol shooting seem to believe in them enough to shoot 6 people including one in the head 5X Point Blank Range then go to the White House and basically beg to get arrested just to get his Manifesto in Obama's hands which by the way if you read has some pretty interesting information in it but the point is a US Soldier with a Marksmanship badge for pistol shooting shut up man Point Blank Range with a.45 and put five shots in his skull not only did he not die he suffered no permanent damage really think about that

Yeah, so I read. Did you manage to find any info about the Pastor and his shot wounds? Any photos?

>>infowars

What is happening right now? Are we really pretending that fucking REPTILIANS are real?

They are real, in the flesh, on our dimension even when can walk on higher levels. I also believe they aren't the only ones trying to fuck with us mentally and literally. Soon user, soon we will know the truth without bullshit and in our lifetime. Remember that reptilians have two brains and two hearts so you better shoot them four times as much, and a few extra bullets just in case. I also recommend using depleted uranium for maximum efficiency.