I'm making 30 years old today

And...

>never kissed a girl
>never was even hugged by a girl
>never had a fucking friendship with a girl
>30 fucking years
>living in fucking Brazil

The niggers have their niggirls easily, but if you're white in this country, you're supposed to be a Chad. Virgin white fellas won't get any big tiddy goth gf.

Bro you live in brazil, how the fuck did that happen? 27 year old KV here but I live in the US. What is your heritage and what part of brazil?

a gf isn’t going to suddenly appear in front of you

Central-West, Polish.

And how can I become a Chad from nowhere?

>this will happen to me one day

This whole board will, my beloved friend... This whole board will...

Viet girls are easy

Step 1: get money
Step 2: get any viet girl you want

you have your whole life to get that money

What is your height and weight? Are you a NEET? The first step to getting laid is evaluating yourself. 30 is super late to the party but there is still hope for you.

If you're a Brazilian and haven't lost your virginity by the age of 14 then you truely are a pathetic failure and should probably just kill yourself out of shame. Even most of the anti-social shut in retards here probably at least fucked a prostitute before they turned 20.

what about the illusion of wealth to cum and dump?

- 1,83 m
- 65 kg
- Not a NEET, I'm a Systems Analyst

I don't know how to even feel about this.
I have no sexual interest or intention of doing sex with anyone in real life.
Maybe I was raped as a child or something.

The thing is, white brazilians are just like us man. They aren't in the favela, they can't just fuck a random whore. They are in the upper middle class just like us. Where its chad or nothing.

I won't put my dick into a whore filled with STD. I rather prefer to die with my fucking hymen than do this.

Maybe he is religious or not a degenerate that fucks prostitutes?

>norGAY

Dude you have good stats. You are well above average height, you are healthy weight, you have a good job. Are you super ugly or something? You don't have to be super handsome, if your face is just average you can still get laid.

t. homo

Not ugly, but I'm completely antisocial (not by pleasure tho), it's something instinctive. I want to have people around me, but I can't interact with them without being weirdo, so they tend to get away from me. If you lived a whole life being introspective, as far as it goes, it becomes more and more hard, until the point you don't even know anymore how can you get someone close to you.

There is no "class" for social skills, you just learn from experience. You just have to force yourself to keep doing it no matter how awkward you feel.

I"m gonna be completely honest with you man, you're not gonna have any luck in brazil. Have you thought about saving a little money and going to visit poland?

>never was even hugged by a girl

Really? I thought kisses and hugs were pretty common ways of greeting everywhere in Brazil. Especially between man and woman.

1.Go to a church
2.Get a religious gf

>tfw gay
>tfw touch boobs before
>tfw buried my face in boobs before
>tfw kissed a girl before
>tfw hugged girls before

this is good advice church is a good place to go if u want to meet good people

I thought about it, but to be honest, I'm afraid to. If I couldn't handle myself socially in the country I was born, who would say in a country that I've never tread before.

I know you're right, but I don't feel so much facility to putting it in practice.

Only if you have female friends. As I said, I never had, so a random girl wouldn't just come to me and hug me.

Kek.

how can you be virgin in brazil, your entire culture revolves around sex. you have to be like some kind of mega autist or something

It's not so simple as you think. Yes, young people here usually has a lot of sex, but for it you need to have some social skills to get them. Girls won't get along with guys that don't get close to them with confidence.

I am so sorry for you bro, i am 27 and in the same problem here.

How about tinder? Take a few selfies in some public space/museum. Talk about music & tv shows you like, lower your standards. And tada you'te not a virgin anymore.

I've never felt up to use Tinder, but I'm thinking in giving it a shot indeed.

>23
>lost virginity at 15
>sex with 5 girls
>bj from 2 more
how am I doing?

Good work, emu, show those Aussies how you grab their women by the pussy.

This. Upper caste Brazilian women have higher standards than white American women.

This explains the recent butthurt from Brazilian flags.

go and fuck a niggirl

> what is a rubber

A rubber won't cover your dignity being lost into a whore's ass.

Are you down to fuck all races or do you want to fuck whites only. If so you're cockblockinh yourself, Brazil is 90% nigger I think

I'm literally gay (99.99% of the time) and even I've had sex with a woman, kek.
Plus, you're Brazilian, how did this happen?

>tfw nigger
>tfw no women look at me
>tfw 35

>dignity

You came?

>Brazil
>the most degenerate place on Earth

And you can't still get laid

lol, I smell a bait thread

18yr old virgin in uni here. I'm not socially awkward or shy but I literally can't socialize with people outside of Sup Forums or my family because my mind simply can't compute and it's not in me to hang out with total strangers. I will never understand normies, they're aliens.

Yes, but luckily not inside her.

You didn't use a rubber wtf? Also if you came doesn't that mean you're bi?

35 kissless virgin?

Yeah, you're right. I should've used one, but teens do stupid shit.
>bi
Well, I was really drunk and horny, and I don't think about women when I jerk off. That's why I said I'm mostly gay. I don't actively look for women.

So what kind of magic powers did you guys get?

>tfw just turned 24
>tfw still a virgin
I know your pain OP

>healthy weight

He should be like at least 10 kilo heavier.

holy shit

>tfw 4 more years till Wizard status.

Who virgin master race here?

Yeah same, I telling myself it will "get better" but I doubt it ever will