KKK LEADER TO TRUMP: "COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF"

vox.com/2016/7/22/12254854/david-duke-donald-trump-rnc-speech

I can't wait to see you racist nutjobs try to do some mental gymnastics for this one. Why not just admit Trump is racist?

Why are you bigots scared of telling the truth?

(((Vox)))
(((Ezra Klein)))

Gymnastics over what? He can't control who does and doesn't agree with him.

racist agrees with Trump
therefore, he is racist

amazing Hillary logic

Just because the kk supports him doesn't mean he is racist it just means racist support him are you pretending to be retarded?

Such
Amazing
Game
Ezra

>Implying the (((KKK))) that keeps supporting Trump isn't actually a bunch of hillshills trying to make trump guilty by association

You're completely fucking blind

Saged

Just FYI I am a really shitty human being and I do really bad things to non-whites, and I love Hillary and think Trump is a monster. Makes you second-guess Hillary, huh? I mean if she appeals to a self-confessed monster

>being this fucking retarded

So a controverisal person says something and this is automatically condoned, endoresed, and out into Trumps day-one platform.

Who the fuck cares if someone endorses them. If a murderer endorsed Clinton, does that mean CLinton likes murder?

There's like 200 people in the KKK.

It doesn't matter moron, racists love him for a reason. Don't be so niave.

Not Hillary logic, basic logic. If I needed a haircut and was in a barbershop, what do you think would happen?

Trump's father was member of the KKK.
So what else is new?

There's probably at least one serial killer who supports Clinton. Does that make Hillary a serial killer

we can hope that he is

Can you please explain exactly what he said was racist instead of just posting reactionary media?

Just because someone says something a particular group agrees with doesn't mean they reflect the values of the person.

Please elaborate on how Trump is racist.

It's more people than BLM tho.

> KKK
> One person

>A murder agrees that pizza is the best food
>Therefore you are now a murderer

This is the "logic" you are spewing OP.

>uses mental gymnastics to arrive at argument
>heh-heh I cant wait to see the mental gymnastics you faggots use to get out of the web of backwards niggerdom I weaved this time

You're the bigot for not adapting to our understanding which is superior. Keep being a beta, it is in your nature.

HAHAHA
THEY ARE GETTING SO FUCKING DESPERATE NOW

This wasn't staged or anything.

"When Mexico comes in they're not bringing their best. They're bringing rapists and murderers and I guess some might be good people"

Right from that very moment I knew Trump was an ugly fuck deep down inside. I'm not even Mexican and I'm still highly offended by it.

David Duke isn't even a racist.

No answer

Typical, call the liberal out and he will either turn to his emotion or avoid the discussion entirely

Why? There ARE violent criminals amidst the illegal immigrant horde.

But only a fool would interpret that as saying all Hispanics are violent

How am I bigot? I judge everyone on the same platform I judge myself, unlike racists like you shitheads. Trumps a racist and his sheep followers are racist, are you really trying to deny this right now?

>Why not just admit Trump is racist?

i see no evidence of Trumps racism, that's why

you and people like you can keep repeating it all you like, but that doesn't make it so

> If a racist agrees with anything you say, well, then you are a racist too

Sure thing, Juan.

>I'm not even Mexican and I'm still highly offended by it
MUH WHITE GUILT

So? That's like saying because there's violent white people then we should ban all them too.

Which, by the way, I wouldn't mind if we did.

You dont have to be racist to understand that people from the third world are shit and dont actually contribute anything

But go on being such a worthless pussy you stay in denial of that just to not be called a racist

Exactly. At least I have it asshole. You and your rhetoric are the main reasons why there's so much violence in America

Why would you let violent people in if we already have violent people? Those poor Mexicans could get hurt.

Fuck you pal, I'm a son of legal immgrants from a border state and I'm telling you right now that the best is not coming into America.

How arrogant or ignorant of you, my brother who was born here and did his best to get scholarships and grants, he'll still be balls deep in debt but some faggot "dreamer" who isn't even from here gets a free ride on me and my brothers tax dollars.

You and your kind will be the death of us, just know that us first generation hispanics hate your fucking guts, you're fucking us and other Americans over while you virtue signal and appeal to emotion instead of standing for Americans.

Fuck you

Non-whites are trying to get into countries full of white people. The last thing they want to do is ban white people. "Banning" white people is essentially de facto white separatism and segregation.

David duke hasnt been in the KKK for like 40 years, fuck off.

I know this is bait but fuck I'm tired of hearing that

Hispanic here. Didn't even care.

It's actually true, but it goes for every immigrant out there. Mexicans are focused on because they immigrate here illegally the most.

>Not Hillary logic, basic logic.
guilt by association isn't "basic logic" unless you mean "a basic logical fallacy"

fucking nigger.

>Mexican

NOT
A
RACE

Get the quote right dude. Fuck off

WOOPSIES I FORGOT GLOVES

Hitler was a vegetarian and against animal cruelty, therefore you are a Nazi if you feel the same way.

First, you wanted to prove that Trump was racist. You couldn't do that, so you suggest that a racist supports him. Now you have to prove that the racist you mentioned is racist ;)

>donated anonymously
Fake.

How is that racist? Is Mexico sending their best people here? Are you even aware?

N word, nice. Told you this was a Neo-Nazi Trump clubhouse.

Screenshotted for proof

wait... if I call you a faggot does that mean that Trump is now anti-LGBTQ?

>racists love him for a reason
It's pretty simple. Racists like his border protections. Most of them also don't want us sending our troops into foreign lands to get shot up by nonwhites.

Not exactly a mystery. Racists love trump for the same reasons that non-racists love trump.

Im worried this is a bane post.

He doesn't want to ban Mexicans.
He wants to stop illegal immigrants.

Not what he said, liar.

>Trump's father was member of the KKK.
kind of a stretch. There's no information in that article that supports the idea that Fred Trump was a KKK member, or committed any crime.

Good job on ignoring all the hispanics calling you out on your bullshit you piece of shit.

You're the real racist, I hope you get raped by one of your precious illegals you flaming cuck

oh look, a pearl clutcher

no one cares faggot

>we are not racist
>fucking nigger

It really makes you wonder about the stupidity of Trumpshills.............lol

>How am I bigot?
you judge people based on their identity

>cites vox dot com

Is that the best you could come up with?

WAIT

Racist BLM supports Hillary

They even speak at her rallies

He never claimed to not be racist

Mom is gonna freak!

It does now.

El chapo put a hit on trump. A man that leads a drug cartel that is responsible for killing 34k civilians. I think that is a much better reason to vote for trump than a a guy who dresses up as a ghost supporting him.

Trump:
"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Yeah, it is about the same.

>KKK leader says 2+2=4
>he is a racist
>racism is wrong
>therefore, 2+2≠4
What fallacy is this again?

I mean in that tweet he's just praising him for trade deals n shit. The rest of the speech he was speaking in favor of Israel, lgbt and minorites

What the fuck do I care if some guy agrees with Trump? Trump didn't say anything racist or bigoted in the speech, and was in fact all inclusive throughout.

If David Duke and I agree that chicken fried steak is delicious, does that make me a racist?

anyone call out Facebook friends that had old BLM posts as supporting a terrorist group?

80% of the young females that cross the border get raped by illegals.

Trump wants to stop the raping.

Are you so fucking dense you don't see this?

David Duke is confirmed hillary shill

Oh look, it's Bill and Hillary out for a friday night stroll.

What's wrong with David Duke though? He's just an advocate for white people.

Do you realize how racist you are for being upset about that? It's not like he lynched anyone, he's just an advocate for whites. Get over it, racist scumbag.

And by the way, the majority of lynchings were justified and whites were lynched too.

Ohh and now I'm a cuck? Is that all you have?

I find it funny the only clever insult to throw at me is a slander title for a man who steps up to the plate to raise a fatherless child. It's a shame that didn't happen to you, maybe you would have actually been raised properly and not come off as such a idiot accidentally complimenting people on the Internet.

Haha. I won this argument hands down.

my own mother tries pinning that on me still.

>hey mom, you do know the klan is pretty much a drinking club for the past few decades, right?
>nonsense user, they were in indiana when we lived there and they ran restaurants and bars, and didnt allow vietnamese in.
>did they kill anyone?

and thats when my mom just called me a racist and asked how my job was going.

Trump isn't responsible for what someone else said.

Shit thread, shit logic OP.

>If I needed a haircut and was in a barbershop, what do you think would happen?
youre gonna suck his dick ?

It's a form of ad hominem, it can also be considered guilt by association. Probably a few other fallacies in there too actually. Completely retarded logic and only a very low IQ person like OP could believe it.

>racists liking you is more racist than actually killing hundreds of brown people
k

>implying these people weren't paid by hillary
i know it's a troll thread but at least make it believable

what's wrong with being racist in the first place tho?

trump just wants to take care of his people that's all, no need to be mad

Look at the hands holding the sign.

It's just another liberal false flag.

>hundreds
thousands*

Not gonna change OP's mind though, he loves death, just like his girl Hillary

No I would get a haircut.

Now ask yourself, why would the leader of a hate group cheer on a man who is suspected (and proven) to be a racist?

>trump is called a liar
>people honestly believe he's doing it for the money

>hillary literally investigated for lying
>trump's prank call from 20 years ago gets more air time

i dont udnerstand anything

As an asian, get the fuck out of america you commie.

OP is a fucking troll.

KKK has been super patriotic/jingoistic since its peak in the twenties and thirties.

The new left would rather make it illegal to be racist and silence the KKK (damn the collateral damage) than to debunk racism and make the KKK look like fools.

Any surprise they'll back the America First candidate from the party that won't silence them?

7/10 got replies. Fuck off.

Let's run a thought experiment:

I will play the role of a man who believes that the whole human race should be exterminated. You tell me "I like breathing air". I agree with you enthusiastically. Does this mean that you want to exterminate the whole human race?

>KKK LEADER TO TRUMP: "COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF

DAVID DUKE HASN'T BEEN IN THE KKK FOR OVER 40 YEARS!!!

That's not a bad idea actually.

Your premise is false though. David Duke is not the leader of a hate group.

You are the leader of the hate group. You hate all white people and anyone with the balls to advocate for them.

>waaaahhh, he said nigger
>someone saying nigger also proves a completely different person a thousand miles away, named Donald Trump, is racist

look, i can't help that you're a fucking retard who wandered into a party full of assholes. you being too dumb to tie your own shoes doesn't make donald trump a racist. it's your short coming, not his.

>media continues to pretend that david duke didn't leave the KKK like 40 years ago

Being ashamed of who you are because a bunch of monkeys told you to be shows what a little faggot you are. kek.

Goddammit I bit the bait didn't I?

genetic

I'm actually a Trump supporter on the verge of voting for Hillary.

Unoffended spic reporting in. Kill yourself.

>reading threads that have a link with no archive.is