Europe wants to send their muslims to South America HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Europe wants to send their muslims to South America HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

digitaljournal.com/news/world/eu-south-american-bloc-reported-close-to-free-trade-accord/article/507350

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Iq6A17_rpQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

muzzies fear the AMERINDIAN

The Amerindian won't tolerate their shenanigans.

The Amerindian is big, strong, fast, hard working and above all, strict and manchesterian.

They will fit in perfectly.

They'll get the mochila treatment and be back to yurop within a month

This is just trade, we've had an FTA with the EU for 2 decades now and no Muslims because of it. We are now in the process of revamping it as a part of the plan for NAFTA failing.

this

>commercial agreement
>refugees

And here was i thinking that my countrymen were fucking brainlets.

>free trade deals
>tey gona sen refugis hahah lmao latinos gtfo!!!111one

american education

So this is the reading comprehension of the amerimutt

Our northern provinces are already full of muslims. And we can thank you amerimutts and the Gulf War for that.

Seriously, I don't give a shit if this country receive 1 million of Syrians or Moroccans

It will not change anything physically.

My only problem is with Subsaharian Africans.

>be muslim
>go to Brazil
>behead someone to instill fear of Allah in the infidels
>not only they don't give a shit because they behead each other on regular basis, but they're even better at this than you are
>get embarassed and stop beheading people to avoid feeling like a fucking amateur
It's the perfect solution

Glad to be AMERINDIAN and BLACK.

yes, we honestly like to behead the 1.5 million polish descendents here

This slavshit is so dumb he is confusing Brazil with Mexico and think these jail videos happen in streets

Rude desu.

Stop these wh*Te lies. ARABs and AMERINDIANs are allies against the wh*Te menace, anyone else telling you otherwise is a wh*Te shill trying to break up the growing anti-wh*Te alliance.

They will breed with our niggers resulting in something more abominable than muslims themselves. Fast forward a couple of decades, this breed of scum will go back to Syria to erradicate their ancestors homeland.

Watch it Brazil

Yeah it’s totally different
We remove the head Brazil hits it until it dies

lol kys cuck

t. wh*Te subverter

To be fair there is a big chance they are better than the average. Having another br begging me for money and havig a muslim asking me its about the same thing.
We will breed with them until they are the same tone of brown as us. We did it with the natives, the euro immigrants, the african slaves, the japanese immigrants. No reason why Abdul and his 3 wifes cant participate.

Your homicide rate is worse than majority of Africa

Aleppo in Syria under artillery siege is more secure than rio de janairo

t. Murderzil
it's just banter though

The funny thing is, most of those doens't apply if you're from white heritage.

yes, and have you ever questioned why? literally 99% of it is for Europe to get access to cocaine

kek

literally the best possible solution

Send all the undesirables to Brazil and then nuke the place.
I'd open a bottle of Champagne, and I don't really like carbonated wine!
BUT I'D BE REELING FROM ALL THAT JOY

yeah, my daily routine is worse than Syria. I need everyday to pass under crumbling buildings and infrastructure while dodging bullets and mortar fire, while now and then having to go to a bomb shelter and pay the black market for food and daily supplies. Shit how my country has fallen so low!

Unironically this, nobody worth of value lives in Brazil anyway.

>Portugal
>nukes

You can't even send drones

youtu.be/Iq6A17_rpQY

ARABS ARE WHITE WE LOOK NOTHING LIKE SPICS REEEE

I thought most Arabs who live in spicworld were Christians? Arab Christians are basically spics anyway

Depends. Are you Lebanese? Otherwise

>10%~20% SSA
>white

she is mixed with actual white

They came as muslims here, but since there are virtually no mosque around and their relatives already living here were christians the converted to christianity.
Also remember back then muslims weren't this fanatical.

DOES PIC RELATED LOOK LIKE A FUCKING SPIC TO YOU?

You mean she is mixed with actual Arab

She could pass as a local in northen provinces desu.

i know a jordanian that grew up in argentina and speaks perfect argentinian, besides jordanian and english
its funny when he says "por la gloria de allah"

oh, i didn't look at the picture, i thought she was the jordanian queen who's white or mixed with white

>they came as muslim here
source?
she looks like a quadroon

>DOES PIC RELATED LOOK LIKE A FUCKING SPIC TO YOU?

You certainly don't look like a Native American. But besides levantines all of you are 10%~20% SSA and could fit 100% in a mixed crowd here

there is a minority of muslim arabs. like 1-2 million here

Pictured

Mexico only took Maronite Catholics from the Levant, I imagine it isn't much different for most Latin American countries.

spic is not a race you fat fuck, neither is muslim
muslim is a religion, moroccans look nothing like people from Iran
spic is someone who "spics" spanish according to your retarded language
these two guys are spics for example.

>spics need to pretend that they look like arabs
cope

Arabs are white

>she looks like a quadroon
she is 73% North African, but she is born and raised in Saudi, so she is prolly part nigger

Left one is from Argentina.

>Arabs are white

90% of Syria is under Assad or Kurds control and its pretty safe

Like I said much safer than Brazil in peace time

No need to be salty my monkey friend, first thing how to solve this problem is to recognize it

>Arabs are white

Only Lebanese and Levantines.

The rest are 10% black and could fit in any Brazilian mixed crowd.

I don't know about Spanish spealong countries because they are more Amerindian + Spanish.

pic related isnt me

Maybe Sudanese can fit in because they are mulattos like you guys

Gib Al Andalus black plz

yank tier justification

Lebanese are brown too

Wtf is this meme???

I thought she was a mexican

Arabs are caucassians, "white" is a very nebulous term that's practically meaningless at this point except for the US where it largely depends on how Cleetus is feeling

>Like I said much safer than Brazil in peace time
Lmao, yeah, it's much more peaceful to die from hunger and common diseases. I mean clearly brazil is a daily battlefield and no one can live in peace here.
>first thing how to solve this problem is to recognize it
If anything to solve it we must remove the main people that fund these people which are clearly the US and Europe

In Latin America, as long as you're not Black or Asian you're white

Sudanese are black. The vast majority of brown BRs are quadroons

>spics need to pretend that they look like arabs
Here, have a qt argie from mudslim heritage

lol Caucasian also doesn't mean shit

Caucasian definition for whites is only used in US desu

I don't see the difference between many Lebanese and Meds

She is Mexican, in terms of ancestry she's half Spanish half Lebanese.

>This entire post.

First and foremost it means someone of northern European descent here. Secondly a mexican trying to make fun of any American is laughable

Like I said you know nothing about that conflict

90% of Syria is safe, there is no hunger etc.

The fact that streets of Damascus are safer than Rio de janairo is obvious

Well maybe you should secure some future for your young people so tgat there is no need for drug related gangs

Post a brown Lebanese qt then if they are so brown

>whiteness is subjective
spic cope

spic cope

you're as white as somalis and ethiopians

For practical purposes it does, some exceptions aside it basically includes all Old World peoples that aren't East Asian or sub Saharan African, Dravidians are something of a point of contention thos Australoids in general are not included.

For purposes of this discussion tho it would be very difficult to argue Arabs are not Caucassians, regardless of whether they're "white"

Are you Syrian refugge?

what exactly is you point in saying they're caucasian if that doesn't have to do with wether they're white or not?

And yet here we are Cleetus, you just defined whites according to your own feelings, and yes I'm making fun of you being retarded on cue.

Ah you are a clearly a knower of how brazil works! I mean you clearly have a deep knowledge of liveleak videos and murder statistics to base your knowledge of my country which I clearly don't know anything about it

First pic from Google

For god sake thez are more brown than gypsies from romania

And its not just skin but also how they look like

Btw. I have nothing against lebenese, thez have bistro neer by my place and they are fantastic people

But thez are just arabs, not phonecians

Not from syria

This. I've heard a bomb in my window now

No that's what it meant from the beginning here. Ever notice how northern European protestants never had a problem assimilating here while brown papists always have a problem

That they're not much different than Europeans regardless of whether they're included in their club of "whiteness" or not, Levantines at least are not much different than Meds even if arguably the people from Arabia do have admixture from the horn of Africa. Only unironic racists will give a fuck about the one drop rule.

Are they in general darker skinned than southern Euros, yes, denying that is bs but who gives a fuck if they are.

protestants are subhumans

Evidence is to the contrary

This desu

ah yes, clearly the ones literally destroying their own culture and faith for a global profit oriented culture and religion are the catholics

Catholics are either spics or spic lovers. White Catholic guys are all married to spics

well yeah, we don't give a shit about race, only about what we believe. I think you should follow our example if you want your culture to survive

Trump fell for the Argentina is white meme.

If spics are such good catholics, why are spicgirls such sluts?

because if you have read the bible, it clearly states that all humans are sinners, therefore sinning doesn't make you a non-catholic

Ironically you sound like every deracinated Muslim living in the West. A lot of Muslim guys here in California are huge spic fetishists too

Are you guys okay with marrying sluts? Like are you guys a bunch of cucks?

Well you can clearly see which culture is winning in Europe
Well, just because a girl is a slut at sometime in their lives doesn't mean they will be a slut forever. Also you forget that people sometime in their lives get old, tired and ugly and want to settle down with someone they like

Only people destroying their cultures are papists. Seeing how they always cry about poor Mexicans then run away when they find out that Mexicans smell and are violent

lmao, yeah they are destroying their culture so much that is Northern Mexico that speaks English and not Southern US that speaks spanish nowadays

>Well you can clearly see which culture is winning in Europe
Western Muslims are an anti-culture. They fetishize interracial marriages and whatnot, and think religion is all that matters in forming one's identity

>
Well, just because a girl is a slut at sometime in their lives doesn't mean they will be a slut forever. Also you forget that people sometime in their lives get old, tired and ugly and want to settle down with someone they like
So alpha fucks, beta bucks?

also ree, because I can see Muslim girls becoming like that too, fucking ree

tbf, some catholics are against immigration because they dont want spics to get corrupted by American culture

wtf i love america now!!!

It's former catholic neighborhoods in big cities that got over run by Mexicans not Protestant ones

We'll get the last laugh, you fat idiot.

If they ever get sent here, within a mont they'll get fed up of this place and will travel all the way to America trying to get in. Some might get caught and deported, but you cannot stop them all.

Hey look somebody elae uses digitaljiurnal on here! I've been using it as my main news source for I want to say seven to eight years by now, but I do dislike how the citizen journalism shtick has mostly gone away and now Reuters and AFP take up the major headlines.

>So alpha fucks, beta bucks?
Well, it's the law of nature, you need to conquer a woman one way or another, or else just settle with wizardry
Sure whatever, if american culture was dominant they would all be protestants and speaking english and your culture would be expanding towards mexico

>flag
obligatory