MARVEL STUDIOS LEAKS

>SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING - Test-screenings have been very positive so far. Angourie Rice is playing Gwen Stacy. Logan Marshall-Green is playing Jackson Bryce. Donald Glover is playing Hobie Brown. The Vulture doesn't die and there are plans to bring Michael Keaton back further down the line.

>THOR: RAGNAROK - In post-production and coming along nicely. The Soul Stone is introduced. Thor finds out about Thanos just as Asgard, the universe's first line of defense, is nearly destroyed, leaving the cosmos unprotected. He then returns to Earth to recruit the Avengers to help him fight Thanos.

>BLACK PANTHER - Just wrapped filming. It's a standalone movie and it's more serious, in the same vein as "Captain America: The Winter Soldier". Sebastian Stan makes an appearance as Bucky Barnes.

>ANT-MAN & THE WASP - Gearing up for production. It's standalone and set simultaneously to "Avengers: Infinity War". Same humorous tone as the first movie. JulIianne Moore is in early talks to play the original Wasp, Janet Van Dyne. Jared Harris is in advanced talks to play the main villain.

>CAPTAIN MARVEL - In pre-production. Carol Danvers will be briefly introduced in "Avengers: Infinity War". Yon-Rogg is slated to be the villain. Richard Rider will also be featured ahead a potential movie about his transformation into Nova.

>Angourie Rice is playing Gwen Stacy
Isn't she like 12?

>The Vulture
>Michael Keaton

kek.

>AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - Filming. The core characters are Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange and the Guardians of the Galaxy, although other make appearances. The Black Order is featured as Thanos' enforcers, formed by Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw and Black Dwarf. Peter Dinklage is playing Pip the Troll. The plot revolves around the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy joining forces to collect the Infinity Stones before Thanos. Thanos reveals that he masterminded numerous events right down to Loki's defeat at the hands of the Avengers to facilitate the creation of the Infinity Gauntlet and destroys an en entire galaxy with it. The heroes manage to retreat back to Earth, defeated, but refuse to give up and decide to assemble an army to stop Thanos.

>AVENGERS 4 - Pre-production. The culmination of the entire MCU so far and the final battle against Thanos. Numerous characters will die, but some of these deaths will be reverted at the end of the movie through the Infinity Stone. The most notable permanent deaths are Captain America and Odin, setting up Bucky becoming Captain America and Thor becoming king of Asgard. Iron Man will retire but the door will be left open for future appearances.

>PHASE 4 - Early development, therefore subjected to change. There are talks about separating upcoming movies between Cosmic Marvel and Earth Marvel and having each pocket follow their own overarching storylines, although nothing quite as ambitious as the Infinity Saga. The Russos and James Gunn will be creative consultants throughout the whole process. "Doctor Strange 2", "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3" and the "Spider-Man: Homecoming" sequel are givens. There are plans for "Captain America 4", "Thor 4" and "Ant-Man 3" as well as "Nova" and "Thunderbolts". Sequels to "Black Panther" and "Captain Marvel" are also expected.

Literally who gives a fuck

>everything is good

Not a fucking leak just mravel shilling

>all this capeshit

She's 16, born 2001.

Fanstastic Four when?

I though this shit would end with Avengers 3, boy was I fucking retarded as shit holy fuck I am such a dumb piece of shit.

Infinity War should be fun. But it's probably going to be as clustered and unfulfilling as Civil War was.

never probably

Ty marvel shillington and leaker extraordinaire i will tip my hat to you and proceed to upvote you gentlesir.

i kno ur bein' morincic but mravel is reddit tier crap bub

>The most notable permanent deaths are Captain America
nope he's gonna do a Goku

>16
>born 2001
>2017
>impending mortality sinks in

And?

The Fantastic Four is kind of a fucked up situation. They seem incapable of making a good movie with them, but the rights also tie up a lot of good villains

I thought deadpool and dr strange would bomb and finally end this shit fest. King retard here mate

>Jackson Bryce
Not a Spider-Man character.

The INFINITY WAR Team-Ups.

"Thor: Ragnarok" concludes with Thanos in possession of the Soul Stone. The theft of the Mind Stone on Earth, leaving Vision severely weakened, is what prompts the Avengers to reassemble to stop Thanos.

Vision stays on Earth with Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye and Doctor Strange to guard the Eye of Agamotto, which holds the Time Stone. The remaining Avengers cross paths with the Guardians of the Galaxy while trying to retrieve the Power Stone from Xandar. From the on, they split into teams to get the remaining items.

Captain America, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Star-Lord and Nebula pursue the Black Order to the Dark Dimension to retrieve the Power Stone, the Mind Stone and the Soul Stone, while Thor, Hulk, Rocket, Groot and Mantis journey to Asgard to find the Space Stone and Iron Man, Spider-Man, Black Widow, Gamora, Drax and Pip return to Knowhere to find the Reality Stone.

Eventually they all come together at Thanos' sanctuary for the final battle.

>Pip

Well now I know this is fake.

bro dont do this to me. dont get me hype like this. please im going to get let down :(

>send the weakest team to get the most stuff

AAAAAHH TONY

>powerlevel fag

its scripted who gives a shit

>Thor, Hulk, Rocket, Groot and Mantis

>yfw hulk says "I am hulk"

It's a reckon mission.

Everyone. In case you live under a rock, Marvel and comic book movies pretty big.

Maybe in These Final Hours, which was made 4years ago

Meanwhile all the TV characters do jack shit and vaguely refer to the events of Infinity War afterwards

>implying AoS will still be around then
I'll miss based Ward, but that fucker is getting cancelled soon. It's bleeding viewers. At best it's gonna get a shortened farewell season next year

Marvel would make at least a competent movie with them.

>Angourie Rice is playing Gwen Stacy
CUTE

Possibly, but it's a pretty uphill battle to actually get people to give a shit about the Fantastic Four when every Fantastic Four movie ever has been shit.

But RLM told me that the Roger Corman one was good.

This is convincing but I don't think there's any way you could know what the plot for Avengers 4 is. There are a ton of rewrites

the plot wasnt stated tho, so what the fuck are you talking about. just key points that may get hit

>Isn't she like 12?
I'm definetely gonna watch it now, googled her, she's hot!

>Test-screenings have been very positive so far.
yeah, a lot of people liked the last trailer.

You mean the people who have basically devoted their lives to enjoying shitty movies liked the infamously bad movie that was only put together to hold on to the rights to the characters? I think there's probably potential for a good fantastic four movie if they focus significantly on them as explorers or their family dynamic, but there's just an element of fatigue that comes with trying to make a franchise work for like the 4th time

if Thor doesn't fuck Iron Man's shit up for Civil War...

Well at least Tony didn't make an evil clone of Thor in this version

>no Antman

No thanks.

Imagine being a child and watching Infinity War ... you would literally be screaming with excitement the whole way through

>Eventually they all come together

COME TOGETHER RIGHT NOW

>Dcucks think they matter
kek

Pym particles + Hulk is how they kill Thanos in Avengers 4

wut?

>if they focus significantly on them as explorers or their family dynamic

This is what Fox should have done since day 1 instead of making them a generic superhero team. I want to see them go to outer space, new dimensions and underwater cities etc. Focusing on what made the fantastic four interesting in the first place would make it feel fresh imo. It's a shame most people now have the idea they are "lame and boring" because of the shitty movies.

Supposedly there was some sort of attempt to break from that in the last movie, but that just fell about for every other reason imaginable

>Nova
DONT YOU FUCKING PLAY WITH ME SON. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD

>JulIianne Moore
Why? IIRC, time in the Microverse or whatever does not work the same as in the regular world, so cast someone hot and bangin' and use that as the excuse.

When Disney buys Fox.

You typed Age of Ultron wrong

Sam or Richard? Richard could be introduced as mentor figure but I can see them using Sam as their main

you know there's three movies in between the infinity war ones.

Civil War was after Age of Ultron though??!?!??!!??!??!?!??!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!???!??!?!?!??!?!??!!?!???!??!?!?!!!?!??!?!?!!?

DICK RIDER GETTING A FILM OR EVEN CAMEOING

THE HYPE IS REAL

I almost agree but they already fucked up how the Nova corps actually works in the MCU (they fly spaceships and have suits with glowy pieces of shit on them) so I can't bring myself to care even remotely.

Not to mention the WGA strike is about to start

>more ant man and paul rudd

Good. I fuckin loved ant man. Was the best out of all of them. Wish we had edgar wright's full original script though.

why is Asgard 'the universe's first line of defense'?

>Ant Man 2 while Michael Douglas is undergoing treatment for cancer

Are they going to cgi him again or something?

Don't say "like", just say "isn't she 12?".

Real shit if Hobie Brown leak is true I will go see my first capeshit

kek.

2005 Fantastic Four is a decent movie and is just as good as Ant Man. Peyton Reed was even going to direct Fantastic Four at one point.

That was Sony's decision, and we all know how stupid Sony is.

Has Sony always been completely retarded with movies or is there some point where this all started?

I was surprised they didn't kill him off in the first one tbqhwyfam

I watched some video online (I forget what channel now) but they made the case that one of the higher-ups in Sony, Tom Rothman, is just an idiot who tries to have the final say in as much as he can, especially trailers. It makes sense to me, because as the video pointed out, the Thor trailer was very, very well received, wheras the Spider-Man trailer was pretty terrible, despite coming from the same production studio.

I kind of stopped caring about the Avengers movies, but man am I excited for more Spider-Man. I hope it turns out good. If not I'll just re-watch the Raimi movies again. I would like to see the Scorpion in a live action movie.

>Numerous characters will die, but some of these deaths will be reverted at the end of the movie through the Infinity Stone.
that's the most marvel thing i've read

>Sebastian Stan makes an appearance as Bucky Barnes.
only reason to torrent.

Source?

KINO

This, fuck off disneshills

DAE LOL? :

Wel, that's just what happens in the actual infinity gauntlet arc, so in this particular case it makes sense.

>she was bangable and yummy for all pedos
waht

this is fanfiction

lmao

She's been already stated to be Betty Brandt. OP is a lying faggot.

>tfw just watched Nice Guys

nice

>it's real
What the fuck

I think he meant Jackson Brice, aka Montana.

They can easily do a 360. Their space fleet was decimated in GotG 1. It open up doors for them to "explore new military technologies"

Kinda requires J Jonah Jameson. And they'll never do Jameson again, they know that there's no way in hell they can top Simmons's Jameson. Ever. Literally the best capeshit casting ever made in the history of capeshit.

>test screenings
This is the cancer that kills movies.
Why do they keep doing it?
I don't care if this capeshit lives or dies, but I feel like movies as a whole would be so much better if directors would just make a goddamn movie and not worry about what a carefully selected focus group thinks about it.

>Richard Rider will also be featured ahead a potential movie about his transformation into Nova.

HYPE
HYPE
HYPE
HYPE

>Why do they keep doing it?
If it didn't make them more money they wouldn't do it. Every single studio does it.

What did he mean by this?

i agree

Is that where leaks like this supposably come from, test screenings?

Makes you think

We often here stories about how focus groups 'ruined' something, like made a studio do stupid things or put retarded things into games to make things easier, I would be very interested to here a candid documentary on the idea of focus groups, I mean they can't all go wrong can they? Sometimes the groups must go right otherwise everything would bomb all the time.

Things that are publically and critically acclaimbed, did they all ignore their focus groups or follow their directions to the letter? Would love to know.

>Thanos reveals that he masterminded numerous events right down to Loki's defeat at the hands of the Avengers to facilitate the creation of the Infinity Gauntlet and destroys an en entire galaxy with it
It was me James

i was actually just watching this, and thought the same thing

> The most notable permanent deaths are Captain America

nigguh last winter soldier leak he was suppose to die just to get revived for the thanos fight. If marvel has shown anything than it is that they dont kill any heroes at all.

I mean they dont even get get flesh wounds only cuts. What makes you think they will kill off a hero

No one mentioned DC you fucking loser lmao

>people who were born when i was a teen are themselves teen now

average trump supporter

>Gwen is white and blonde

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE