Should we lower the voter age to 16? If they're old enough to drive they're old enough to vote

Should we lower the voter age to 16? If they're old enough to drive they're old enough to vote

Get out of here you newfag teen. 18+ board.

And for real, the voting age and driving age should be raised. Personally I think every driver should systematically have to pass a harder driving test because there's some stupid drivers out there.

This, and you must pay be paying tax, if you get benefits such ass food stamps and any non Military service caused disability, you really shouldn't be able to vote to take more benefits from working people.

no lower it to 6, if they're old enough to read they're old enough to vote.

HELL NO!
at that age you don't know jack about the world especially when I comes to politics

Can we get rid of this ancient as fuck system of government that's clearly broken and use something more efficient?

Women - 25
Men - 18 (thanks to the draft, AKA your patriarchy card)

raise it to 25 honestly

Id say 21-22 is the best years for voting

I don't think so, adulthood happens at 18, so everything should happen then (including alcohol consumption).

Should we lower the driver age to 7? If they're old enough to learn how to read and write they're old enough to drive.
See how big of a faggot you are, OP?
Voter age should be 30.

Voter age should be military age.

No. They are not legally adults, freeloaders, and too young to accurately gauge the outcomes of their actions

>if they're old enough to drive they're old enough to vote

Where's the argument?

No. Raise to 25, faggot.

Holy fuck, this.

Hell fucking no

>If they're old enough to drive they're old enough to vote
non sequitur

17 y/o here. Up that shit to 25, I would say ~85% of the kids at my school are cucked sheeps.

also, i passed my driving test at 16 with only the mandated 6 hours of previous driving experience. I was with a big black nigger in a residential area for 5 minutes, up that shit too

Fuck off, libtard. The human brain, including the frontal lobe that affects impulse control and abstract reasoning, does not even finish developing until mid-20s. The voting age should be raised, if anything.

Get banned kiddo

would it really make a difference

if you're young you're unlikely to vote

I thought congress just approved of selective service for women. Maybe they were just discussing it?

When you are 18 you register for the draft. I don't think we should register 16 year olds for the draft. It's 2 years, you can wait. Not even 18 year olds know enough about politics, economics, history, etc.

I wish the US had some sort of merit based requirement for voting.

No, you should increase it to 25 and make a mandatory lecture you have to go through where political structure is OBJECTIVELY taught.

These. The only reason I'm okay with the voting age being 18 is having to be in the selective service.
Hey, maybe they should raise the age for women, since men are the only ones who are required to participate. It's why the voting age was lowered in the first place.