Will the Catalunya political issues ever affect the great FC Barcelona?

Attached: IMG_2417.png (223x226, 7K)

It already had

Neymar was old to finance the Catalonian Uprising

Uprising that that has been seeded by the Portuguese government to increase tourism in Portugal

They will get their own league consisting of Barcelona and Espanyol where they beat Espanyol every week.

>WE WANT OUR OWN COUNTRY!
>but we want to keep playing in the spanish league, be protected by the spanish military, free-trade with Spain and our debts pardoned
bunch of hypocrites

they'll join ligue 1 after catalonia gains independence
espanyol will remain in la liga

They don't want their own country, they want their own money and are shitty at articulating it.

Do retards actually believe this?

Well, you believe your country has done anything good to humanity, so why not?

Attached: jews.png (657x375, 140K)

Without the political implications Barça would be just another valencia

>Barca
>Espanyol
>Girona
Better overall league than the French one desu

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Attached: kek1.jpg (413x395, 26K)

based pt bantz

What he meant is that some of the catalan ancestors were jews cause there were lots of them in spain and they converted just like there were romans, greeks, phoenicians, visigoths...
He was in israel so its just a tactic to get good relations and companies
If he was in germany he wouldve said the same with german ancestry
If you werent a retarded manolo you understand

Mean for

what is a manolo

Thats not it, the fact is that the centrist catalan party demanded a new finance deal and PP didnt even want to negotiate so they started pushing for independence instead
The ruling party of spain only has 5% in the catalan parliament but they dont want to negotiate, only impose

A dumb and proud of their own ignorance castillan that keeps pushing for an homogeneus spain even after three centuries of failure, a cuckservative that wouldnt care if the whole spain was chinese as long as catalonia was inside, as thats the only thing they care about.

that's oddly specific. was the the term coined recently? I tried to google and all I could find that was insulting was ''a drunk pothead mexican that has a boner everytime he looks at a girl and cant speak''

also I take it you are catalan? what do you think of foreigners who like to meddle in your current politics? particularly americans with vague connections to either side?

also sorry, meddle may have been the wrong word, I mean people who have strong beliefs on what is currently going on over there while being partly or completely ignorant to the full situation and just picking a side due to emotional strings

We use it in pol thats my own made up definition
Yes I am, Im catalanist and independentist but Im also a realist and I know spain would rather nuke Catalonia that set it free and more half of Catalonia are migrants from the rest of spain and beyond so we wont get it anyway, its too late.
So an american giving his opinion is the least of my worries, if it was for me only people with great grandparents born in the region should vote.

No nation have got their independence on their own, it was always with the help of other rival powers
If those anons opinions were an acurate representation of the USA I would welcome then but I dont think they are
We live in a postnational world now, too peaceful and interconected
We shouldve push it in the 70s with Franco death but we already were a minority at the time

If Catalonia becomes independent then no more El Clasico every season

manolo is a typical spanish name and the name of this spanish national team fan who always follows the NT

Attached: manolo el del bombo.jpg (1200x675, 72K)

andorra plays in the spanish league and monaco in ligue 1

dumb strawman
>be protected by the spanish military
lmao no

Even if it never reaches the point of independence, do you think the conflict could ever become serious enough that players wouldn't want to go there as much or things like that which would hurt their ability to compete?

>Monaco
It's a city-state. Is that what Catalonia wants to be?
I thought it wanted to be a real country not a meme one.

don't move the goalposts all Im saying is that there are precedents of leagues having teams of diferent nations

maybe but at that point the goal of barça as an instutitution would be over

we helped stopping nazis from taking over all of europe. or is that considered a bad thing now?

it was a terrible thing now that we look at the current state of europe

not even spanish people are stupid enough to destroy la liga over this pettiness. nothing will change with football.

you're a drama queen

if nazis had won we'd have colonies on mars instead of feeding africans

didn't GOATessi have a clause that allows him to leave if independence is declared or something like that?

madrid newspapers bullshit

Mundo Deportivo is the worst one tho

>now
You doomed us all you jew loving nigger

Ah spanish american basicly

Based Portugal.

>not sport

I fully support Catalonia in it's struggle against the scum of Iberia, the castillians.

Yeah, Monaco and Andorra are hardly real countries compared to Catalonia with its 6-7 million population which could actually be considered a real country...so in this case it'd be just like PSG playing in La Liga.

imagine, if not for castillan autism manifesting in duque de olivares and his union de armas the whole peninsula would still be united while keeping its differences, the whole america and half of africa could've been ours but castillans wanted an extended castille, not a true hispanic empire

7 days of beating Espanyol makes one we?k

No