Tfw eating tamales for thanksgiving

>tfw eating tamales for thanksgiving
does your country have such a god tier holiday based around consuming as much food as possible? checkmate yuropoors and latinoANOS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>TFW Texas
my family is white and we still eat tamales on thanksgiving

kys chicano. your people were still huffing on dust when the whites broke bread with savages

kys

>tfw nothing but white people food (turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, mac and cheese, rolls, ham, etc.) on thanksgiving because muh tradition
At least there's prime rib and pumpkin bread.

I ate half a tamal because they were the frozen premade kind.

meh, I had a tamales and it was a regular day for me

Why don't Mexicans celebrate Thanksgiving?

Apparently I don't need one. Whenever I visit my Mum and her bf all they ever seem to do is eat food and drink grog. Both worries and bores the shit out of me at the same time.

nobody gives a fuck
>celebrating native american genocide
kys

cuz anime

this

also that reminds i was going to make a post about th*nksgiving today and i forgot. FUCK.

according to the US government and census, i am a fellow white man :^)
homemade is definitely the way to go with tamales. it takes forever but it’s so worth it

are you retarded? at least we try to hide how we fucked our natives but you guys can't deny shit, the only holiday you could have is "let the white guys rape the natives day"

Because our history is slightly different to pilgrims sitting down for dinner with Native Americans

Plus we have religious celebrations year round, including Easter

hispanics are considered minorities, wtf are you talking about

Still 10:33pm here in California.

my ancestors :)
hispanic is an ethnic term, not a racial term. it is divided between white hispanic and white non-hispanic. also, hispanic and latino are used interchangeably. on official government documents, i am required to check the “white” box despite being a brown mestizo. it’s been that way my whole life

> "let the white guys rape the natives day"
But that's wrong

"according to church and censal registers from the colonial times, the majority (73%) of Spanish men married with Spanish women.[14] Said registers also put in question other narratives held by contemporary academics, such as European immigrants who arrived to Mexico being almost exclusively men or that "pure Spanish" people were all part of a small powerful elite, as Spaniards were often the most numerous ethnic group in the colonial cities[15] and there were menial workers and people in poverty who were of complete Spanish origin.[14]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

Also macehuallis (commoners) were all near universally married and monogamous which the church encourgaed. Mexico mixed slowly over time, rape babies is a fucking meme.

He was making an Easter Toad reference you autist

I mean Groiner reference

This

Kill yourself, you wh*te.

daily reminder

Do you live in a parallel universe in which you're not universally acknowledged as scum in both countries?

that’s an internet meme. whenever i go to mexico i am treated well and in america i am treated like a regular american

Nunca falta el nuevo.

that isn't true at all