Do Korean men even like Black women?

I feel really insecure about being a black woman. In high school I was bullied a lot for being dark skinned. My "friends" always said I'm better off dating "ghetto" black guys because men of other races don't want me.
Now I'm in college and I think a Korean man has taken interest in me. He's not straight from Korea, he's a really nice Christian man. feel comfortable with him.
He invited me to his church, he sometimes pays for my bus fares, and when he invites me to actually hang out he'll say "I've gotta take you there", and he often calls me at night , and rubs my back lol
But now I'm wondering is this all in my head? I heard that Korean men think black woman are ugly.

hopefully not.

nobody likes black women

you're mom likes black women

Not even black men like black women. What do you think?

rape him and get yourself some blasian children

If this is serious
Everyone is an individual. Asians might have stereotypes against black people, most people, especially college students, are not completely closed minded. He obviously thinks of you as a friends at least.
It may not mean he is into you though since cultures differ. My chinese lab partner woudld often rest he hand on my lap but she has a boyfriend. I think in their culture they are less restrictive in terms of personal space, so the backrub might be purely friendly.
But of course be open and look for signs. If he's interested he'll show it i'm sure

I like Black womN

this
except for that one obsessed Croatian dude on /int

Korean men are more effeminate than girls here, ;(

dunno about korean men in general

he might just be into black girls

yanks don't appreciate what they've got 2bh

Do you really think that Sup Forums is the best place to ask this question?

Fuck off you putrid roastie cunt. Get your vagina to the landfill.

Of course this is b8, what am I thinking.

As far as mainland Koreans go, though hate might be a strong word, they do look down on dark skinned people like Southeast Asians and Indians pretty much, and dating/marrying those people is often frowned upon by parents. Of course, there are always some exceptions though.

imagine if the korean guy posted a thread like this and said, "do black girls like korean guys, there is this black girl i like but i feel really insecure about being korean and idk if she likes me?"

how would you react?

>If he's interested he'll show it i'm sure
>beta christhcuck asian
>giving any signs
Are you for real?

>Asking a board full of kissless virgins

Pfffffft hahahahaa

Idk? Have you tried giving him a little pussy?

Thank you for all of you guys replying this thread ...

All people assume this is bait, but it still interesting thought experiment anyway.

Really???
> I heard that Korean men think black woman are ugly.
Is it true???

idk man, the christians group at my uni is really social and outgoing. I guess she could always ask him out.

No i'm serious
I'd say "fuck yeah"

This is wrong there is plenty of people who like them, most of them are fetishists tho.

ok then if you like him, dont worry about what anyone else thinks. if he doesnt like black women you probably would have found out already

>My "friends" always said I'm better off dating "ghetto" black guys because men of other races don't want me.
Sounds like bait

Actually they said it tho...

>I guess she could always ask him out.
There wouldn't be any thread if she had confidence for that. Fear of rejection is a strong setback especially if you like friend, rejection can destroy friendship.

Because I want to see flags...

Alri then fuck off roastie cunt, w*men belong six feet deep.

I can't speak for Koreans but as an Asian "man" I only like big white cocks.

I miss /carib/.