I am altering the deal, pray I don’t alter it any further

>I am altering the deal, pray I don’t alter it any further.
Pray? Pray to who? Does God exist in Star Wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/God
youtube.com/watch?v=u9SS95q2kpg
youtube.com/watch?v=WpE_xMRiCLE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To Rey the god of the Force

>I am altering the deal, prey, I don’t alter it any further
He's calling Boba nothing more than bait.

there are plenty of god-basd religions in star wars, but just by an evil imperialist to use the word threateningly, it might have implied how the empire vyed for god-like control.

C-3PO also mentions "God" and "deity" when the Ewoks start worshipping him.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/God

It makes me sad to know that all my Star Wars heroes are going to Hell because they were too long ago and far away to be saved by the precious blood of Jesus.
Oh well. We must fear, love, and trust God above all things.

Is Kylo going to wreck Del Toro?

We know from the shitquels that angels and apparently space Jesus exists.

What I found kind of interesting in ESB is when Lando complains Vader gets pissy, and Fett complained he said the Empire would compensate him if Han died.

Luke, did I ever tell you about God?

>DUDE THERE IS NO GOD LMAO WE WERE BORN FROM A ROCK HURTLING THROUGH SPACE FOR NO REASON IN PARTICULAR

they should have repented

but god's not real (morty)

>Vader gives up his Satanic force use and becomes a great televangelist

I hate movies.

>Vader embraces Christianity and removes all the sandpeople from Tatooine

Forgot the link
youtube.com/watch?v=u9SS95q2kpg

>mentioned only

*tips*

Boba Fett's home planet once waged crusades against the Jedi. That's where the traditional armor that Jango and Boba wear comes from. They should make at least a trilogy about the ancient Mandalorean Crusades.

Han Solo tells another rebel that he will see him in Hell in ESB. The implications of that simple statement are astounding.

eh...
star wars nerds are too obsessed with "muh prophecy" for that type of film to ever be made.

>Kamino once waged crusades against the Jedi

>Lord Vader, what about Leia and the Wookiee?
>They must never again leave this city.
>That was never a condition of our agreement, nor was giving Han to this bounty hunter!
>Perhaps you think you're being treated unfairly?
>As a matter of fact, I do. Our original agreement was that I give the smuggler Solo over to the Empire and in exchange, Leia and Chewbacca are allowed to walk free. While I understand that you're anxious to capture as many prominent rebel figures at the same time as you can, this goes against everything you claimed the Empire is about. Had you simply allowed Leia and the Wookiee go, I would have been more than happy to help you with a plan to capture them at a later date, but the fact that you're altering the deal we've already made beforehand shows a lack of integrity on your part.
>Hmm. I understand your frustration, Mr. Calrissian. However, as much as you'll hate me for saying this, this is simply too good an opportunity to pass up. The Empire may never again get a chance such as this one to capture not one, but three known rebel leaders, at the same time. I apologize for altering our deal, but I have direct orders from the Emperor himself that it is justifiable in this case. I will try to compensate you in another way, at another time, but for now I'm simply going to have to "be the bad guy", as they say, and go back on our agreement. Perhaps I will leave a garrison or two here, to ensure that your city remains under Imperial protection - paid for at your expense, I'm sorry to say.
>This deal's getting worse all the time...

I don't understand why George added this change to the special edition. I liked the old version of the line better.

Robot Chicken.
youtube.com/watch?v=WpE_xMRiCLE

It's described as having happened in ancient times

Kamino was a planet of cloners. The Fett family comes from Mandalore. They just happened to be living on Kamino during episode 2

I know what you meant I just wanted to meme

not canon
t. mickey mouse

The Mandalorians still have a crusade and a war against the Jedi in canon
t. guy that knows his star wars

Pray to their ancestors and the spirits of nature, because Star Wars is a total rip-off of Japanese movies, and no amount of token wokeness is going to change that.

clone wars the animated series is canon