Does anyone still watch this?

>First few season the Winchesters remove demons in people's body to save the possessed person
>Later season they don't bother to do this and just kill the person and demon thus killing both of them and dooming their soul to hell
Why the hell did it become this bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqA5QSiXQ8Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would anyone ever watch it?

last I saw god and the darkness went away to fug, what season are we on now?

I honestly love the show
Not sorry

Wincest is ...well wincest

I'm on season 10 right now. Got really board and remembered I liked the first few season on Netflix so I began watching it again. Christ. It really went downhill. Every single thing they face is just a human. No monsters. I remember there used to be monsters in the first few seasons.

obviously ppl still watch it moron.

I love this shit desu. watched it coming home from school. grew up with the brothers. will watch it to the end. get bent

Same person here
I'm season 11 started this morning that episode where they meet the gay hunters but couldn't finish it before my ride came

Me and my dad are talking about getting the brothers tattoos because we both wauch the show together every weekend

>all the monsters are just clouds of darkness/humans with makeup because the show has no budget,

I honestly had no idea the fans of this show were so... faggy.

This show should have ended after 5 seasons and you know it.

Where have you been?

DUde have you seen the main cast, it's hard NOT to be gay for them

It's certainly been a show for women for most of its existence. But those posts you quoted were quite faggy, I'll agree. Especially the guy who's getting matching tattoos with his father.

>all the monsters
no thats just demons, although they have basically stopped using practical effects, its all cgi now

HEY come on how is that faggy? At least I have a father ;-;!

Half of every episode is just Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles just staring longingly at each other.

everyone knows it, and yet

Like I said Wincest is Wincest

>Dean literally has to slay a dragon
>It looks like a normal person

Ok but seriously I want to know why that seems faggy because I can't see why? And now I'm considered

do it bro, i got a bunch of supernatural related tats

I have never watched the live episodes, but it is my go-to background show in the morning going on a few years.

Pretty comfy show.

dont listen to em, who gives a shit. I have the devils trap tat

If there was ever a show where women get wet just thinking of bearing Sam/Deans' children, and men could rub their tips together over, this is it.

kys faggot

I stopped after season 7, but probably should have after 5. I have no idea how it's still going

yea that sucked

>Wenchesters have to kill Leviathans
>Leviathans look like normal people

Get what you love senpai. Maybe one day you will find a qt gf that instantly recognizes the tat from the show too and falls in love with you

i'm trying to think of monsters that were actual monsters, idk the wedigo, the swamp thing, I think thats about it

I think dragons bothered me more to see. Leviathans probably just shouldn't have been used

the dragon really pissed me off

If you're not secure enough in your sexuality to watch two brothers kick the shit out of monsters and demons, you might be a faggot.

OP never said anything about his sexuality. Also the monsters look like humans and are really boring.

I force my self to watch just cos seasons 4 and 5 were so damn good and now I want to know what happens to them. Seriously there are like 5 good episodes per season

yep best way I find to watch it is to wait for the whole season, and then just skip watch for crowley and cas

NIce
that would be so awesome to have a gf who loves the show as much as I do!!!

What did you think of the Lucifer cas thing btw?

I usually just wait for the whole season to end then just google "supernatural filler episodes" and then just skip them

when he was lucifer? it was ok Cas didn't really have anything to do that season iirc, I would have preferred actual lucifer of course

some fillers are good though, anything with gabirel is just filler but its usually the highlight of the season

But what about ghost facers >0

Ok I know Sup Forums don't ship buuuut what is otp?
(For fuck sakes I know wincest dude will be here)

Honestly, yes. It peaked at season 5 but it's still maximum comfy

YOu KnOw IT!!!
Otp otp otp!!!!

wtf is otp? explain

It means "I'm a teenage girl"

Literally this

an asian teenage girl?

It's like who you want to see fuck, for some reason supernatural fans seem to like m/m pairings a lot with dean/ cas being most popular

Personally I liked dean/ chubby sweet cop chick forgot her name

I ship me with Cas, well more Misha really, but Cas too.

Either that or a fat white one
I think mine was Angel

mommy cop? she was good, Dean and her should fug

I haven't paid attention for awhile, but what are they fighting now? I mean, they beat up Lucifer and demons and even angels and shit, plus those Leviathan things, the hell is left?

last season I saw they fought god and his evil sister

This cuteness

She is adorable I want her

oh yea mixed her up with momcop, she is adorable dean and her should fug

Self insert ship

Interesting..?

Every time I see momcop I can't take it seriously because she was that mom on sweet life of zack and Cody

Or I guess since that isn't really shipping, it's just delusion and obsession, Dean/Cas or Dean/Crowley or Sam/Ruby(Sam's peak as far as I'm concerned, he's been downhill ever since. Maybe Sam/Lucifer in the cage for eternity

I miss Ruby

Ok I don't know about who's the best otp but the funnyest is crowly/ bobby

Canon kiss btw

someone tell me which episodes i should bother watching in season 12

>crowly/bobby
>odd couple setup
that sounds fantastic

This. Everytime I see here I just starting thinking about that shit show. Reminds me of that black guy who was in charge of the hotel, and seeing him in Scrubs.

this is the only reason I watch it. It is comfy as fcuk

Did you see that misha sex tape released online!!!
Lol

>season 12
sry thats current season, its almost done so i'll probably start this week, can't help you now though

They have similar catchphrase
Balls, bollocks
Both b words

it has potential to be the comfiest show ever made

So comfy like my soft supernatural themed throw blanket and a warm mug of holy water hot chocolate

So what how would the show work?

I say angel brainwasheing like in it's a terrible life

crowley loses his powers, bobby is returned to life comes home and finds crowley living their, crowley won't leave he insists the solution to returning his powers are hidden in the house, bobby pulls a gun on him but since crowleys human now bobby can't kill him, he says he can stay for one night, ep 1

thanks someone do ep 2

btw that gif should loop

Hol up, I just started watching this and I'm liking it so far. When does it get bad?

you'll know when the story is resolved, and yet their is another season its really obvious

The last time I watched this show, Sam was drinking demon blood and was destined to become a vessel for lucifer or something. And some angel dude wanted to take over Dean's body but Dean was like "nah".

What became of that story?

that was the good arc, s1-5, after that its just idk its peaked at 5

I rented the first two seasons on DVD back in 2007 or so. This was when Blockbuster was still around and was more convenient than finding certain streams online (at the time).

I remember liking the show for what it was. The MOW episodes were great, perhaps not on the level of the original X-Files but still entertaining. The main story arc was not so great, bus decently entertaining and buoyed by Ackles' and Padalecki's chemistry.

I haven't seen an episode in almost a decade but from what I hear the main story arc has gone to complete garbage. Last I heard they were fighting angels and trying to find God. Seems it jumped the shark sometime after season 3, but I imagine the chemistry and familiarity between Padalecki and Ackles still buoys the show a bit.

I'd say by about season 4 and 5 things start to get stale. Then season 6 onward you start to ask yourself why it's still going when everything has basically been wrapped up.

thats what keeps it going, theirs a core group of the brothers Cas and Crowley, also Bobby for a long time, its what makes it watchable they all bros kicking around fighting well who gives a fuck

just makes me feel bad you can be so close with your dad and i can't

Watching Cas's actor act like Lucifer was fun

That guy is desperate to act every season. I wonder if he's the one who begs for the writers to give Castiel a reason to have a personality every couple of episodes.
That's probably 7 years old at this point.
Things have gotten much stupider since then.

Stopped watching after season 7 and them trying to force felecia day into all the comedy episodes. That made just give up on the show.

I miss the monster of the week fighting cryptids and ghosts format. Their not very accurate over use of demon's and angels to the point that there was barely any ghosts and pretty much zero cryptids and everything just being a guy in a suit like the dragons also didn't help any.

fucking kill yourselves redditfag tourist

>Last I heard they were fighting angels and trying to find God.

Don't worry, that part wasnt canon. It's supposed to have ended on Season 5. After that, the rest is optional.

youtube.com/watch?v=IqA5QSiXQ8Q

The last episode was pretty good, in fact probably best of the season, which has been good all way.
The original show runner(S1-S5) is handling it.

Also if someone took screenshots of Lucifer talking to Dagon post that, it was a cool shot.

lucifers back? is it pellegrinio?

Stopped watching after Season 5. It was perfect and I never felt any need to continue.

Fuck that, best episode in the series was the one directed by Richard Spencer Jr. aka Loki aka Gabriel.

That was unirinically a kino episode, he pulled a Tarantino better than Tarantino even if it was just meant as a homage.

Yes and yes.

Too bad they ruined one of the best final episodes I've ever watched with Sam being back and creeping on Dean and Lisa.

HAVE NO FEARS WE GOT STORIES FOR YEARS

c r i n g e

time to watch season 12 then

I think they are mostly girls.