So whats the general consensus on Brando?

so whats the general consensus on Brando?

>be for social justice
>call out the jew
what did he mean by this

that means he was trying to be fair i guess

that hes cooler than you

fat Brando> meme Brando

He's alright. He coulda been a contender. He coulda been somebody. Instead of a bum, which is what he is.

Fat Brando is the meme Brando

How'd he even let himself go that badly?

He was always a massive eater

He just grew up poor as fuck and unable to eat to his heart's content. He got to Hollywood and worked shit jobs that made him use his body so he was in some decent shape when he got his first role. Then his producers saw how much a fucking hungering slob he was so they put him on a strict diet (didn't work) then they made him exercise his ass off so he stayed in decent shape.

Eventually he got tired of that and had enough money to not give a fuck and finally let himself go.

terrible. read streetcar named desire, and then watch brando in the role, and tell me he doesn't completely ruin the excellent source material.

Why is there this rumor that he was borderline retard (low IQ / stupid) circulating?
He seemed very intelligent in his interviews

another decent actor who came to believe his own hype and priced himself out of the market.

He legit couldn't memorize his lines. He needs prompters

he wasn't stupid, he just came to treat the job of acting with complete contempt and didn't give a fuck

I have older relatives like that

They grew up with absolutely fucking nothing to eat, so now he overeats regardless of what you tell him

it's got what plants crave

Calling out the Jew is social justice

You mean electrolytes?!

I've heard he had an IQ of about 90

not exactly retarded, but still below average

That's funny, my grandma grew up dirt poor, I mean like wearing a sack to school poor and she always cleaned her plate but never asked for seconds and always saved everything.

>SJWs want to call out white people because they think they control everything
>this is fine
>"conspiracy theorists" want to call out jewish people because they think they control everything
>this is racist

it was perfectly normal and understood before the nazis jumped the shark and tried to wipe them off the face of the earth

Is that tattoo real?

that's because the nazis believed in dumb fictional shit because Hitler was a huge nerd.
>Now that I control Germany I can finally set in motions plans to dig to the center of the earth and find the aliens!
>Mein Fuher...are you sure there are subterranean Aryans?
>Of course, build me a castle at the North Pole at once, that's where we'll find the tunnel down!
>Also create a psychic taskforce to help contact the Aryans off-planet

underrated post

Not true. See . For whatever reason he had nothing but disdain toward acting as a profession and only did it for the money. He pretty much coasted on his acclaimed early roles for his whole career.

Did Jack Nicholson really throw him whoppers?

Hes the biggest absolute madman of Film and hes /ourguy/

far-Leftists hate Jews

SJWs and neckbeards are the same, I ageree

le uderrated XDDDD, one upboat to you my good sir!

>they rate Bloco de Esquerda

Xppppp

Which is why so many of them are Jews, right?

Aside that jews the most universally despised group of people on Earth, it's more towards Israel itself. What they see as Zionist occupation of Arab lands and the 21st century apartheid.

He was the very definition of 'based'.

Great talent, contributed to popularizing method acting, stopped giving a shit when he got older because he could get away with it.

Change Sup Forums's "means for achieving this" to "memes", and "Foreign Policy" to "remove kebab" and it will be correct.

>IQ of 90
>above average

Ok user its nap time now go to sleepies

I think you might want to read that post again, user.

He was a great cocksucker.

i realised straight away but thought it was funny so I left it up

>I was only pretending to be retarded

no that was a retarded post I agree

failed stealth dead meme general?

I honestly don't know how you managed to misread that in the first place. You seem stupid.

>It's a user gets his historical knowledge from kids television but still acts smug about it episode

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKEL RICK TATTOO M-MORTY

it's everyone else's fault they've been kicked out of over 100 countries through history, goyim

A decent actor who couldn't give a fuck about acting or the art is way more endearing than a good actor who cares way, way too much like DDL or some shit.

He was /ourguy/

Was it rape?