Dammit Sup Forums, I know you utterly despise both my ethnicities (arab/muslim) + black...

Dammit Sup Forums, I know you utterly despise both my ethnicities (arab/muslim) + black, and with demonstrable and justifiable cause, but it hurts seeing those nigger comments and not knowing I'll ever have a nice conversation with you guys, or treat you like friends IRL.

At least I saw the reality of Islam and how horrendous it can be.

Just taking the piss m8, calm down

I apologize m8, I have Asperger's syndrome and I can't process emotion properly (and sarcasm).

All I want is to meet you guys, treat you to some BBQ or coffee, and we can bond together over realistic information about race and religion

nigger

Don't worry about it OP, it's all banter.

Just pretend you're white and never breed.
Problem solved.

Extreme right wingers value loyalty over all else. While Leftists are superficially nice, they'll never be there for you when shit gets serious.

Show high character and be a credit to your people, and you'll earn their respect and friendship.

Not to mention you'll be the token black guy who shows that they really aren't racist.

Why are you being so mean? What'd I do to you?

I'll be your white friend user though I am a loser

Don't speak for all of Sup Forums.

I'd rather live in a street of tidy Lebanese than Chads and white trash.

You will also have to denounce the shit libs say

What happened?

IF YOU WERE GONNA RACE MIX DO IT RIGHT NIGGER
>disgrace to your Arab ancestors being 3ab

Dude, we don't hate you if you're in your own country. Many of us would love to have a drink with you if we were visiting.

We hate it when your kind come here and try to force yourselves into our countries.

You're truly half black and half Arab?

You poor thing :( I suggest killing yourself ASAP....

I know that feel bruh

You have a stimulating discussion on the nature of mankind and governance

Then you lean back in your chair after having agreed that all niggers should be nuked lol

Guys like us belong nowhere

Well first, muslim isn't a race, its people what follow islam
Second black people are fine, so long as they don't act like apes

If this is true, then you need to close out your browser and never come to Sup Forums again. It's for your own good.

Thank you

>Show high character and be a credit to your people, and you'll earn their respect and friendship.
I really appreciate that user, it always motivates me to act as a racial advocate in this PC-ridden era

I apologize I can't reply to every individual post in order to observe thread etiquette (avoidance of thread derailment with too many responses)

All replies are much appreciated

Don't worry Sudan. We all hate each other here. You'll fit right in, just don't let it bother you.

>mfw I'm supposedly the """"""white"""""" equivalent to the eternal Jew

rollin for nazi germany babay

STAY IN YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU!

Dominican Republic. Eh, it's better than Haiti.

im kidding but just the fact that you have wifi a computer and speak english in sudan and found pol somehow means your like the presidents son or something so yea i wouldnt mind having a nice talk over some beers or something

Rape his ancestors bedore 1492

Gracias mi hermano, I appreciate it, I can buy you some famous spanish pork and beer (I want to try it too)

Well, you're in Sudan right now. I can't hate Africans who don't want gibs and live in Africa.

My fellow shitskin (spic here). I understand your plight as you realise you are undeniably inferior to other races, but you must realise your place in society as well. For example you might not be able to discover the missing link to quantum computing, but you could create a small industry in your country, something simple that only takes management and thinking like HVAC or being an electrician. For the betterment of your people, that is the ultimate goal.
>uncle Tom the post

Also, there are a bunch of Sup Forumsiticians, who realize that there is a difference between niggers and blacks

Give me Somalia bruh

>nigger/Arab autist spending time on Sup Forums
Abdullah there's got to be somewhere else for you to go. Even if you don't want to go outside anywhere else on the Internet is better for you than here

mhhh

On an individual level there is a chance we could exchange interesting things, but on a macro level with the rest of your kind (especially muslim blacks) you are a detriment and threat.

At least we have the internet to communicate on a somewhat personal level, I know you understand why we want to be separate though. I know there are "good" non-whites out there, but it's not worth the other issues. So let's just stay the fuck away from each other and I'll appreciate your perspective online and in media productions.

I love documentaries. They are what made me appreciate how good my life is in a white western country and let me know what else is out there. It made me more nationalistic and understand more people's perspectives. At the end of the day though we all work for our own interest.

fdsafasdfdas

rasfasfvasfdasfasdf

Thank you again for the encouraging comments, I apologize again for not replying individually, to anyone currently furious or aggrieved over lack of an individual response

I am saving every reply for posterity, and reanalysis to uncover the subtext later today

>half black

that's actually okay user yo-

>half arab

kys you filthy animal

What country are you from again? i have to say Arabs can be real nice but Muslims can be real not nice. all and all you sound like a good person.

Says the
F U C K I N G
R O A C H

Change your flag maybe and we can have a coherent conversation with out muh Allah getting in the way

Sudan, along with the South (I don't recognize the secession), I don't know if Arabs ITT can vouch for us, but we try to be nice and hospitable as expatriates (not refugees - we have no border control and everyone uses as a funnel with document forgery)

Thank you and everyone for taking the time to write such pleasant replies, really wish I could return the favour IRL

Dude don't worry about it. In real life white people are okay.
And Sudanese are 100% Arabs.

sorry, arabs are a big no no here

our nignogs are actually brotier and very few

I'd say African rape-babbies

---------------------

Can't believe the overwhelmingly great response from Sup Forums, I am ecstatic. I'll stop posting here and I am motivated to leave my house and seek some menial employment to get my life back on track. Today, today, is the day it ends.

But user, your flag is literally allahu akbar in picture form. Do you mean Arab ethnically? As in pic related?

Work within your community to improve it so that some day we won't have reason to disrespect it. Reformations must take place at the source of Islamic countries and in the black neighborhoods/countries. Expecting to move into white communities as an escape is not going to improve anybody's reality.

All hyperbole.

Now go punch a muslim, nigger

heeeeeeeeeey bitch
don't call my friends rape-babies
i have Sudanese friends and they're very smart civilized people AKA not niggers

yes

arabs converted us to islam anyway. mostly by sword and political shit

reeeeeeeee

>All hyperbole

Idk where you think you are.

Make [shithole] Great Again user. If you make every country in the world great again we might reach space travel. Good luck finding employment. If you can't find any, fuck it make it yourself. Find a demand near the city. People bitching their electronics or cables go to shit. Their computers are fucked, the plumbing is bad, literally anywhere where there is demand there is money to be made. Best of luck user '_' 7

If i am ever in Sudan then i wish i could find you lol. What is your primary language?

orrrrrr he's using a proxy. Yeah, I'm gonna go with that.

Kek wills that I'm reborn in the whitest country on earth

Post a picture of "us" because this is what Google gave me

God damm

Always remember OP
Sup Forums is minority, many people may hate blacks and muslims but most people only care about your personality

Had to come back for a last reply

>Work within your community to improve it
>Make [shithole] Great Again user
>Now go punch a muslim, nigger
Doing my best, beginning with the dissection of Islam and redpilling major social media groups on it's destructive, imperialistic nature, and how it can't tolerate anything else

I'll try, sorry about that

Ironically, English, my Arabic doesn't even compare, and you'll always be welcome in my house if you ever visit (we have plenty of empty apartments for you to stay)

I've posted timestamps ad infinitum on Sup Forums, have some faith bro

Thanks bruder.

Even if it's a minority, I believe that shouldn't discredit it's core message

---------------------

I promise this is the last post

OP I don't know what your deal is but just try to be a decent human being and we'll treat you with respect.

go

Listen, OP. I know that it's basically a waste of time to discuss anything seriously on this board. But I'm racist (in the 2016 sense of the word) to my core. And I'm also probably among the older posters on this board (38). I've seen a lot.

And I have to acknowledge that, while it's possible to speak in objectively true generalizations about race, you still have to take each individual on a case by case basis.

I go to a Church that is 100% black (long story). And they're literally the most conservative, red-pilled, upstanding people I've ever met in my life. If our entire country was populated by the people in my Church, America would already be great again.

On the other hand, I leave my Church anD encounter an ocean of worthless, ignorant blacks who make me feel an almost murderous rage (and they seem the be the clear majority).

If it wasn't for the awesome backs I know, I would draw sweeping, exclusive generalizations. And sometimes it drives me crazy that I can't (because it would tie things up so neatly for me).

But, all memes aside, it up to you what sort of person you're going to be (and not not decided by statistics or memes). I can tell you from experience, that you have the power to be a person of the highest or of the lowest quality.

Don't be hungry for approval. I see this trend in blacks a lot. And don't be self hating. Just be an upstanding man, and don't look back.

Couldn't even resist not responding to this for a second, you've made my day, I want to ensure everyone else is the same as my brethren inside those church walls.

Hope you have a nice life my friend

>At least I saw the reality of Islam and how horrendous it can be
You seem alright to me, m8. Calm down. Most of it is bantz.

>I have Asperger's syndrome and I can't process emotion properly (and sarcasm).
m8, I'm gonna give you some advice that I think all people like you can really benefit from. Whenever you are having an emotional reaction, think about what led to it happening. Ask yourself whether it is a rational or logical response to that. If it isn't, try and keep it under control. If it is, no worries.
When we get emotional, it becomes difficult to think clearly, but you can overcome that using the steps I provided for you.
Good luck, Sudanon. You may think that being that sensitive is a curse now, but you will one day realize it is a gift.

Nazi Germany for me

fuck it, lets go

>american people on google

let's not go down this road now shall we ameribro?

Thanks a lot bro, it helps with the constant panic attacks

hey

Ok fine

Best user.
Godspeed.

>US is 63% white ;_;
>80% of the people in those pictures are white

>Not a single chromosome belonging to a white person is detectable in the Turkish people pictures
>still didn't reply what "us" look like

Pic related m8

i smell a ambush

gb

>west africa
>bushmeat
>riverboats
>ak's

You can read, ergo not a nigger.

>current year
>still muslim

Top kek

Rollin'

muslim isn't an ethnicity, you stupid sand nigger

No problem.

And, while I'm throwing out moments of honesty, let me also say that this board is complete soul-cancer. I wish I could leave, but I'm just addicted to the bantz and the lack of censorship.

You would do very well to move on from here.

Hey sudanbro. Fellow asperger's guy here. Just want to let you know that you're not alone. The fact that you've managed to retain your own opinion in such a country is a good thing.
If I could, I'd take you to America with me.

you are a based black man, not a nigger

>born in Great Britain
>again
Feels good to be born in the greatest country in existence.

bro there is so much shilling on this site that it is really hard to believe that you are legit, even with timestamps. but you do seem pretty alright.

we're on the internet though bud. all the things which are taboo come out of us because there is no consequence for it, furthermore because of the impersonal nature of our methods of expression, extreme things such as taboos are more used.

essencially, we could use Sup Forums as a balancing scale for the success of freespeech in america and other places (or at least you could argue it), as well as understand who and what are the things we can't say publicly for fear of scorn.

As long as you're the good kind of black man and not a nigger even Sup Forums can agree with you. If you're a muslim though then you can fuck right off

OP you seem like a pretty cool guy. If you wanted to legally come to the US I'd be more than happy to go get a couple drinks with you.

And maybe some of our american girls can enjoy some of the BBC fampai, white pussy does taste better than black

so be happy you seem cool

>I'll ever have a nice conversation with you guys, or treat you like friends IRL.

Do you not understand the concept of power levels? We are indistinguishable from normies IRL.

But that's funny when they do it.

Spergs are red pilled

>nigger capmplaining about being a nigger. Not being like Ben Carson who we all love.

Stfu and do something with your life. Then we can talk about you being cool.

>Sabatoging Black lives matter or Islam would be a great start.
>instant friend and respect right there.

come on...i wanna be a burger

okay okay fucks sake user

at LEAST half of the country is shitskinned OR subhuman

are you happy now?

Really can't express how happy and confident I feel m8s, feel like I can really have something to live for outside of my house.

I'll stop my sappy posting right here and go do what needs to be done. Feel like I can conquer the world with your affirmation in me

lol

Not me. Three beers in and I am hiding nothing. I should learn a lesson or two but I don't know what.

This.
It's one of the best parts of homogeneous nationalism - I can visit your country to meet you and experience a culture vastly different to mine, and you can visit my country and do the same.
At least that's how I wish it was, but I'm a britfag so our countries pretty much look the same at this point.

Go find yourself a qt white gf

If you're generally intelligent, self respecting and red pilled you're cool.

>t.al-sandnigger

>tfw today Sup Forums became an uplifting source of affirmation and encouragement for a sand/nigger.

I'm proud of you bros