ITT: Original scripts that were changed during production

ITT: Original scripts that were changed during production

>In the original script of "Sleep Tight", after César drugged Úrsula's parents and her brother, he was originally going to rape Úrsula in her bedroom to both mentally and physically break her of ever telling anyone that he killed Marcos, yet the script was changed after others feared the backlash of a child rape scene in the Spain culture and the risk of Spanish actor, Luis Tosar being blackballed.

they should've kept that instead of "hurr durr, if you tell anyone then I'll find your family and friends"

how is this not censoring?

Shit is different in Spain, mate

Rather be blackballed than blueballed.

Nah it would 100% be censored everywhere.

Luis would've been blackballed because spain is shit like that but if that part was kept in, that film would've been censored to hell and back.

Not really a spain thing

>t. Sup Forumsirgin pleb who doesn't know about eurokino

It would've made sense since that little girl was such a huge bitch but I understand with them changing it. That would've just caused too much problems and large troubles.

Only pedos think that scene should've stayed

Webm reposted in 5, 4, 3...

>he was originally going to rape Úrsula in her bedroom
Iunno but I feel like this wouldn't fit his character. He never struck me as a pedo, he never even particularly struck me as a rapist, he just wanted to make people miserable and if rape accomplished that then thats what he did but its not like he wanted to. And it wasn't even the rape, rape was just a means to an end, getting her pregnant with his kid and then revealing it.

What webm?

You don't need to be a pedophile to have sex with a kid desu

She spits yogurt up on his desk. It seemed pretty lewd and was what made me download and watch it. Pretty good movie as well too.

But he basically drugged and raped that woman and gave her a baby, he was all about misery and suffering. it had nothing to do with him needing to be a pedo, it was about pure domination and control.

In the original script, since Ursula kept fucking with him, Cesar wanted to BREAK Urusula's mind from bossy and mean to submissive and meek, which would've lead towards a life of suffering.

It kinda sounds like you're agreeing with me but arguing at the same time.

Oh... I have seent it a couple of times.

I am, he never lusted over Ursula so he wasn't a pedo

Another reason is people would've ignored the ending and just kept saying "OH MY GOD, HE RAPED A CHILD, OH MY GOD, HE RAPED A CHILD"

This.

At least Mimi was raped while she was drugged and didn't know. ursula was basically getting brutally raped, while her parents and brother were nearby but couldn't hear her screams since they're knocked out.

Then for the rest of her life, she would live with that and thinking in her mind of wanting her parents or even brother of waking up to save her. That itself would form into a jaded, self-loathing, miserable and possibly suicidal woman

I feel like theres a valid argument to be made here. I remember one movie had a scene where a guy raped his daughter in a rather visceral scene and she says something like, why did you rape my ass? I don't like it, it hurts. The scenes done for a purpose, to make a statement and to add impact I guess, but there comes a point where impact gives way to distraction I think. Showing off how awful a guy is by making him rape a child seems like a blunt, inelegant way of making someone out to be a villain. If you need to show someone raping a child, you better have a very, very good thematic, narrative or character reason for doing so. Muh plot isn't enough justification, whatever reason it is has to have depth, otherwise its just gauche.

When people feel the need to describe these vile scenes in such detail, I assume they have things to confront in themselves.

I don't remember the name of daughter rape one but I remember it was like a Russian or eastern european one. Dudes there can be pretty insane.

I'm not asking for fucking recommendations you sick fuck.