>doesn't try to hide its propaganda
>cringeworthy skits
It's bad

eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=200952&n=What Has Science Become.swf
really?

Science deniers should be jailed

sure it isn't, bill

very cool

what happened to teaching with pure science?

But is it good?
For me saying something isn't that bad isn't really an endorsement.

this image has been debunked over 100 times now. why can' right wingers argue without alternative facts?

Please delete this hate speech.
This website is a safe space

YES IT IS IM A TEENAGER AND HAVE TO HAET THINGS THAT TEH INTERNET TELLS ME TOO

>gender is determined by chromosomes
>debunked

the internet told you? Fucking pathetic, this was general consensus among anyone who is capable of rational thought. Sorry to hear about your issue

I've never seen it but it's shit.

>rational thought
is that what you're calling kneejerking about gender issues now? sorry that you have such a hard time with things that challenge your worldview lol

>SCIENCE AND PSYCHOLOGY RAENT ALLOWED TO ADVANCE AFTER WHATEVER YEAR I WAS BORN IN !!1

The show is propaganda for the lazy. It is cherry picking examples to prove it's point. It not science as much as an attempt to influence people emotionally to an opinion. And if you look at any science there it is almost always done in a controlled environment, where you can eliminate all other factors to get your results. The fact is the world is not a controlled environment and we don't know all the factors that contribute to it how it functions. But Bill Nye does (NOT). This show should be viewed as pure entertainment with a huge grain of salt.

and yet you can't contradict any of the supposedly cherrypicked points

yes, it is.

I have never seen a straight man turn gay.

>It's not that bad.

Yes it's that bad.

It tries to sell sjw propaganda with some of the shittiest skits to ever grace a screen.

>mental illnesses are genders

I'm never letting my children go to a public school.

yeah, then they might be taught the things that are accepted by medical professionals instead of your uninformed dipshit opinions on the subject

is wishing to be a little girl gay?

WTF happened to Netflix?
Is that some ploy to go bankrupt like Sony?

S E X J U N K
E
X
J
U
N
K

Bill Nye and Neil's audience are retarded, nothing new

>cherry picking
If only this were the case. In regards to the sexuality episode they're just making shit up as they go

Beakman's world was the better show

>engineering

Why the fuck is a plumber lecturing us about science?

Stop saying woke.

>catch 21
When they actually do you can just say they were gay all along. Meanwhile for decades and decades gays in the closet were able to get married with a woman and even have children and a healthy sex life good enough to not make the wife suspiscious. To this day, gays are so easily able to live a double life with no problem. Have you actually met a straight man who was just able to marry a man and pretend to be gay his whole life?

how fucking old are you

learning trades is the best thing you can do in the current year

>Bill Nye gets on the stage
>"So today we're going to be looking into some more sex myths."
>The audience murmurs, what could possibly be next after Sex Junk?
>"More specifically, the myth about big black cock. Most of you know it by it's acronym, BBC or "the" BBC."
>The audiences thirst for science deepens and the crowd becomes louder
>"Simply put, it isn't a myth. Black men are superior to little-"
>The audience cuts Nye off, screaming "WHITE DICKS."
>"Ahaha yes I see you've all done your science, yes, as we know all white men should be castrated and their women should submit to the BBC."
>The crowd, as if on cue, begins pinning down the white men and beating them senseless
>"Our race simply can't be allowed to continue!"
>Bill Nye winks at the camera jewishly
>"The science is settled! Tune in next time to learn why Africa will save us from climate change!"

gay is a choice, gays in the closet prove it. Every single gay is bisexual. Its a choice. They can work both ways without a problem. Being straight is different. You like women you like women, there is no switching, there is no pretending. Straight men cant just decided to fuck a guy one day and then fuck a woman the other like gays do.

LOL
twitter.com/stillgray/status/857776849534959616

> inb4 webm of Nye headbanging to the sex song
That's when you really know for sure that one of the greatest influences of your childhood is dead and not coming back

Name ONE FUCKING scientist--REAL, peer-reviewed scientist-- that says that the degenerate, mental illness that is being transgender or non-binary gender is anything but. You literally can't because, trust me, I've tried for years now. Male and female is all there is. Everything else is a made up, mental illness propagated by subhumans that aren't happy with themselves and want to be fucking faggots and FORCE everyone to love them and pretend it's normal. Don't fucking talk science when you're denying objective facts of nature. What the fuck is the difference with one day deciding to be female all of a sudden and one day deciding to be a baby or another fucking race or species? Why is one absolutely bat-shit insane and the other "brave"? Fuck you, FAGGOT.

>Much closer to Colbert late night type trash than Bill Nye the Science Guy
>literally screams "get over it" instead of presenting arguments
>has horrible (((rap))) song about transexual sodomy and promoting deviancy
>has horrible cartoon promoting atheism, sodomy, deviancy and hedonism
>expert panel is a gay black comedian, a gay black gender studies professor, and a "cultural anthropologist"
>"children can decide to be trans by age 3"
>absolutely no scientific basis provided because Bill Nye the Science Guy is now Shill Nye the Marxist Guy: they took a well known "smart scientist that young people like for nostalgia" and made him into another puppet

The only true science is popscience. Everything else is stamp collecting.

Ironic false flagging, but technically correct.
Unfortunate that this image has to be used when it's fake, especially when exists.

So I hate these fucking threads but here is what I think your issue is with this "hardly any science meme". The only episode that really delves into sociology and not hard science, is the gender episode. Here is what the majority of the series covers:
>global climate change
>technology
>GMOs
>biology and biodiversity
>alternative medicine is shit
>science of health
>some minor shit about space
All of which, is real science.

So when you retards throw these sperg fits and make ten more threads, realize that your only issue should be a literal 5 minute clip about gender expression. Unless you personally are an idiot and think any of those things mentioned are somehow not scientific.

>Ian Miles Cheong
Shit where did that redpill come from

I have a feeling that this crowd here wouldn't accept any new or more substantial research on gender if they disagreed with it at all.

Too bad Bill Nye discusses no substantial research in his show

>Nye: "White people should stop having kids and have more abortions to save the world from global warming"
>Nye: "White people are not having enough kids to support growth in their economies, they need to import millions of immigrants from the Middle East and Africa"

Around Bill Nye
Beware His Lie

Again, only one half of one episode has anything to do with gender and half of the shit he says isn't even out there. Wuit sperging out. The rest of the show is fine.

*quit

branding/marketing. he runs a website about gaming, he saw the pendulum swinging the opposite direction. he's just an opportunist.

Fuck off Bill you fucking satanic pedo kike.

You feel you really broke the conditioning with that one?